What's new

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police

Yes, You demolished everything with your mentally challenged arguments. If you got iota of a cell in your brain, you wouldn't have said all the inscriptions published in kerala archeological website says it was found in kerala. Do you expect them to publish archeological findings from russia? Chera's inscriptions from 2nd century CE was found at uraiyur, near trichy you fool. The inscriptions that you found on temples are after 800AD, the inscriptions found near trichy is 600years older than that. And you claim inscriptions found in kerala temple shows early cheras are hindus, that doesn't prove early cheras are hindus, later their deities were absorbed in to hinduism is the fact. Your mentally challenged arguments are entertaining, keep it coming on every thread. I am done with you.

And the stupidity never stops.

Uraiyur / Trichy was the seat of the Cholas you moron. Not the Cheras.

Inscription by Ashoka and Satvahana empire talks of Uraiyur (Trichy) as the capital of the Cholas in 272–232 BC.

It continued to be the capital of the Cholas till the 9t century when capital was shifted to Thanjavur and then to Gangaikonda Cholapuram in the 11th century.

Where is the proof that Chera's ruled Ticy in 200 CE ? :azn:

When your own sangam literature talks about the Third Chera King Palyanai Selkelu Kuttuvan conducting 10 Vedic Yagnas by Brahmins in 25 years where is the confusion about his religion ? :cheesy:

And this was in 1st Century.

And the stupidity never stops.

Uraiyur / Trichy was the seat of the Cholas you moron. Not the Cheras.

Inscription by Ashoka and Satvahana empire talks of Uraiyur (Trichy) as the capital of the Cholas in 272–232 BC.

It continued to be the capital of the Cholas till the 9t century when capital was shifted to Thanjavur and then to Gangaikonda Cholapuram in the 11th century.

Where is the proof that Chera's ruled Ticy in 200 CE ? :azn:

When your own sangam literature talks about the Third Chera King Palyanai Selkelu Kuttuvan conducting 10 Vedic Yagnas by Brahmins in 25 years where is the confusion about his religion ? :cheesy:

And this was in 1st Century.
Fool, i will spoon feed you.. Uraiyur inscriptions describes the irumborai clan of cheras. Aru nattar malai inscriptions from 150AD claim karur as the capital of early cheras which is in the trichy district. Read the findings published in govt website for your proof moron, bug off and don't quote me again.

Karur District - History

Fool, i will spoon feed you.. Uraiyur inscriptions describes the irumborai clan of cheras. Aru nattar malai inscriptions from 150AD claim karur as the capital of early cheras which is in the trichy district. Read the findings published in govt website for your proof moron, bug off and don't quote me again.

Karur District - History

LOL.... govt. website is your "proof" ? :cheesy:

This is why half knowledge is such a dangerous thing. But in your case its NO Knowledge which is a lot worse.

The First Chera king Perumchottu Uthiyan Cheralathan was from Kerala and his Capital was in Kodungallur (near Thrissur) in Kerala.

The second Chera king Imayavaramban Nedun-Cheralata ruled from Kerala, kodungallur too.

The Third Chera King Palyanai SelKelu Cheran Chenkutuvan (literally Cheran the brave) defeated the Chola's and captured Tamil Nadu and made Kurur his capital. This is the same King who build a Navy and send emissary to China.

THAT is how karur became the temporary capital of the Cheras.

LOL.... govt. website is your "proof" ? :cheesy:

This is why half knowledge is such a dangerous thing. But in your case its NO Knowledge which is a lot worse.

The First Chera king Perumchottu Uthiyan Cheralathan was from Kerala and his Capital was in Kodungallur (near Thrissur) in Kerala.

The second Chera king Imayavaramban Nedun-Cheralata ruled from Kerala, kodungallur too.

The Third Chera King Palyanai SelKelu Cheran Chenkutuvan (literally Cheran the brave) defeated the Chola's and captured Tamil Nadu and made Kurur his capital. This is the same King who build a Navy and send emissary to China.

THAT is how karur became the temporary capital of the Cheras.
If govt websites aren't proof, what is proof? Wikipedia? Where is your proof cheras aren't tamils but mallus? Anything other than gloating? Even your own archeologists claim the inscriptions found in kerala belongs to ancient tamizhakam and the inscriptions are in tamil grantha. For retards, no proof is enough, you continue with cheras are mallus :lol:

If govt websites aren't proof, what is proof? Wikipedia? Where is your proof cheras aren't tamils but mallus? Anything other than gloating? Even your own archeologists claim the inscriptions found in kerala belongs to ancient tamizhakam and the inscriptions are in tamil grantha. For retards, no proof is enough, you continue with cheras are mallus :lol:

LOL... what proof have your provided ? ZERO. Only foolish claims that substitute for proof.

My proof is the 3rd century inscriptions of the Chera dynasty are found on rocks in Edakal hill in Wynad district of Kerala.

ALL my posts contain substantial proofs of Chera kingdom being in Kerla.

How about Chera coins that depict the Elephant (which continues to be the state symbol in Kerala)? Pandiyan symbol was the Fish and Chola symbol was a Tiger and Fish.

thumb_chera%252520ancient.jpg

My proof is the Sangam Literature which says exactly the same thing I have said. My proof is the Pathirruppaththu which give all these details which I have quoted. It gives the first capital as Kuzhumur (Kodungallur) in Kerala..

Finally the Grantha script is used to write sanskrit and not Tamil :lol: ...... THAT is why it has alphabets of Sanskrit in it and that is why Tamil do not have those alphabets.

So when its used to write sanskrit, how is it Tamil ? :cheesy: ........... the script itself has no language you moron.

LOL... what proof have your provided ? ZERO. Only foolish claims that substitute for proof.

My proof is the 3rd century inscriptions of the Chera dynasty are found on rocks in Edakal hill in Wynad district of Kerala.

ALL my posts contain substantial proofs of Chera kingdom being in Kerla.

How about Chera coins that depict the Elephant (which continues to be the state symbol in Kerala)? Pandiyan symbol was the Fish and Chola symbol was a Tiger and Fish.

thumb_chera%252520ancient.jpg

My proof is the Sangam Literature which says exactly the same thing I have said. My proof is the Pathirruppaththu which give all these details which I have quoted. It gives the first capital as Kuzhumur (Kodungallur) in Kerala..

Finally the Grantha script is used to write sanskrit and not Tamil :lol: ...... THAT is why it has alphabets of Sanskrit in it and that is why Tamil do not have those alphabets.

So when its used to write sanskrit, how is it Tamil ? :cheesy: ........... the script itself has no language you moron.
I will give you one more doom.. In edkkal cave the inscription found was tamil brahmi inscription. And this is your proof to show cheras are mallus :lol: What's next fool?

Edakal cave yields one more Tamil-Brahmi inscription : The Hindu - Mobile edition

I will give you one more doom.. In edkkal cave the inscription found was tamil brahmi inscription. And this is your proof to show cheras are mallus :lol: What's next fool?

Edakal cave yields one more Tamil-Brahmi inscription : The Hindu - Mobile edition

Just because the script is called Tamil Brahmi script it does not become Tamil you moron. :lol:

It is the Brahmi script which itself is a north Indian script dumbass. (used by Asoka)

Only ONE alphabet of that two words "Sri Vazhumi" is in souther version of the brahmi script which you call "tamil brahmi" :lol: .... rest of ALL the alphabet is in the northern style.

I hope you realize that just because the brahmi script makes an appearance in south India that does not make it "tamil" :lol: ..... pretty much ALL south India and Even South East Asian script (including sri lankan) scrip has evolved from Brahmi script.

The word itself is a Sanskrit word.

I think you are under the impression that if you label everything as "Tamil" it will belong to you :lol: ......... just freaking unbelievable.

Just because the script is called Tamil Brahmi script it does not become Tamil you moron. :lol:

It is the Brahmi script which itself is a north Indian script dumbass. (used by Asoka)

Only ONE alphabet of that two words "Sri Vazhumi" is in souther version of the brahmi script which you call "tamil brahmi" :lol: .... rest of ALL the alphabet is in the northern style.

I hope you realize that just because the brahmi script makes an appearance in south India that does not make it "tamil" :lol: ..... pretty much ALL south India and Even South East Asian scrip (including sri lankan) scrip has evolved from Brahmi script.

The world itself is a Sanskrit word.
I am not claiming as tamil brahmi, your famous mallu archeologist DR.variyar claiming it as tamil brahmi. You know a lot than him, you should give him some lessons.

Agreed sir, you provided great evidences all the chera related things are in kerala, so they are mallus. You should also enlighten the pakistanis all the mughal monuments are in india, so they are indians. You better open a thread post the pics of taj mahal, red fort that will be great evidences sir.

I am not claiming as tamil brahmi, your famous mallu archeologist DR.variyar claiming it as tamil brahmi. You know a lot than him, you should give him some lessons.

Agreed sir, you provided great evidences all the chera related things are in kerala, so they are mallus. You should also enlighten the pakistanis all the mughal monuments are in india, so they are indians. You better open a thread post the pics of taj mahal, red fort that will be great evidences sir.

Do we need to educate Romilla Thapar too ? I guess not.

"Professional historians" have their own agenda, primary being funding and career. Historical facts are not exactly their primary concern.

Are you saying the Mughals were not Indian ? :cheesy: .... They spoke persian and hindustani but they were very much Indian (those who were born in India).

"Tamil" in the sangham literature is not a "Language" but a culture/region/identity. Its like saying "South Indian".

Today "Tamil" is a language. See the difference ? I guess not.

Yeah the major served in the army for free and more over the salary for a major is in peanuts in the army.

Chennai floods? Whole india suprised with our response and praised our efforts saying "this is the place where we see more rescuers than victims". We didn't asked any free help from the indian govt, we paid tax all these years, so its our right to ask. Rest of India has nothing to do with our growth, actually you need us more than we need you. With tamil nadu gone, india will be doomed right under its basement, and your dream of having indian ocean as your turf will always be a dream.

Yeah, don't tell that to pakistanis and europeans, then they will claim you are the only fools in the whole world to be ruled by niggers :lol:

Malayalam evolved from sanskrit? Lol, in future if somalian niggas rule you, you may claim our language evolved from somali. Before that you claimed malayalam evolved from English? :rofl:

Ya surprised :lol::rofl:
Mathrubhumi our state daily initiated a large scale humanitarian aid for Chennai after flood tragedy .
They gave us the real time picture of the pathetic situation in TN.

Of Course malayalam half part , infact more than half is from Sanskrit ,you moron
.Malayalam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historians will laugh on their buttock$ when you claim cheras are mallus. The earlier cheras history dates back to third century BC, and you are bitching here with an inscription from 821AD and claiming cheras are mallus and they used grantha script. Earlier cheras had no religion and they followed ancestral worship and worshipped goddess kottravai.

And to doom your claim even your own mallu historians claim, the inscriptions from 800-1800AD shows these areas belongs to ancient tamizhakam. And the inscriptions are not grantha but TAMIL GRANTHA, am not saying this your own mallu archaeologists claims that :lol:

Inscriptions | Archaeology of kerala

Even you fools don't know what's inside that padmanatha temple till opening the door, and you are claiming it was saved from mughals. They would cracked their whips on your A$$ if the treasure was known outside.

I saw in your mathrubhoomi they claim kerala as the land of prostitutes and you are claiming here as land of
God. Yes Mallus are never slaves, how pimps and backstabbers/traitors can be considered as slaves, you are right.

I am tired with your moronic debates, continue with your wet dreams, this is my last post on this thread.

Only area where the Tamilian is excellent.
That is the only pathetic lie that you can allege against us .When it comes to the HDI or social awareness you cant even come nearer to us

If both Cheras and Cholas were same battles like wouldnt have been in history.
Battle of Kandalur Salai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree with you . Can't say the same about rest .

I read some where that Devas were associated with Nature Deities ( Fire , Wind , Thunder ) and Asura were associated with material Deities ( Money , Passion etc )

You better equip yourself with real knowledge than spreading cock and bull story.
Who said Asuras are actually demons ???? Was Ravan a demon?

You better equip yourself with real knowledge than spreading cock and bull story.
Who said Asuras are actually demons ???? Was Ravan a demon?

My message never said that , How did you came to that conclusion :blink:

My message never said that , How did you came to that conclusion :blink:

You probably didn't figure out what CD was saying, he clearly said that demons are potrayed diffrently in Buddhism and it has a close linkage with Hinduism. You could have asked him what did he mean before saying that asuras are demons in hinduism. That sounded like you generalzed. Which was not a complete information.

Back
Top Bottom