What's new

Another PMLN Shahbaz Sharif karnama in process !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
shahbaz sharif started a mass transit project which he saw in istanbul. copy pasted the projected in Lahore.

Great...

the retard-e-alla shahbaz thekedar is going to destroy the hockey and cricket stadium of Punjab university opposite to MAO college by making it a station.

Amazingly summary of extension of mujahid kamran, VC, PU has been made and approved by punjab government and sent to governor, probably in trade with allowing to destroy the two stadiums.

These two stadiums have historical value of their own as sports of GC and PU have always been held here...

And most importantly in one of the galleries, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah did one of his famous speeches, addressing the students, which is likely to be bulldozed too by these azab-e-alla shahbaz thekedar.

needless to mention the sharif foundries are working day and night !!

For God's sake- save Lahore from this mad cow. :argh:

the retard-e-alla shahbaz thekedar

azam-e-alla shahbaz thekedar.

For God's sake- save Lahore from this mad cow. :argh:

Imagine if somebody had used similar language for Imran Khan... PTI supporters would be tearing him a part.

@ topic

Please provide the source of your claims because I have not been able to find one yet

Imagine if somebody had used similar language for Imran Khan... PTI supporters would be tearing him a part.

@ topic

Please provide the source of your claims because I have not been able to find one yet

they call him names all the time. you just are not the one who can see, for obvious reason.

I was there today- saw the construction work myself. I cannot provide you with a source.

go and see.

and yes the Ravians association has already warned shahbaz Thekedar that GCU will not let go a single inch of its property, I wish the same had been done by VC, PU.. Alas losing another historic place !!

they call him names all the time. you just are not the one who can see, for obvious reason..

What I see is simple,

PTI and its supporters are busy defaming N-League because they have a fear that N-League might win again in Punjab and by using cheap-shots they might be able to discourage some N-league supporters. They already know that PPP and its allies are not going to win the next general elections and their only competition in Punjab and National Assemblies is N-league and that fear is leading them to keep their focus only on N-league. I don't see any difference between the supporters of PML, PPP and PTI because all of them are blind supporters of their respective parties but at least N-league walay itni bat-tameezi nahi karte (or I haven't seen doing them that much).

Since the night of 30th October (when I was the happiest man on earth after PTI jalsa)... Imran Khan has only defamed N-League and nothing else... While N-league has only started anti-PTI campaign couple of months ago and that too restraining themselves to accusations (and not bat-tameezi)

You are free to disagree as I am not a supporter of N-league but a disappointed fan of PTI who is now willing to convert. Now we can discuss the original topic

What I see is simple,

PTI and its supporters are busy defaming N-League because they have a fear that N-League might win again in Punjab and by using cheap-shots they might be able to discourage some N-league supporters. They already know that PPP and its allies are not going to win the next general elections and their only competition in Punjab and National Assemblies is N-league and that fear is leading them to keep their focus only on N-league. I don't see any difference between the supporters of PML, PPP and PTI because all of them are blind supporters of their respective parties but at least N-league walay itni bat-tameezi nahi karte (or I haven't seen doing them that much).

Since the night of 30th October (when I was the happiest man on earth after PTI jalsa)... Imran Khan has only defamed N-League and nothing else... While N-league has only started anti-PTI campaign couple of months ago and that too restraining themselves to accusations (and not bat-tameezi)

You are free to disagree as I am not a supporter of N-league but a disappointed fan of PTI who is now willing to convert. Now we can discuss the original topic

every nooner has this story tale-- I just wonder dont they teach you anything different ?

anyway, its a grave problem for me- these historic places should not be destroyed, its significance may not be enough for outsiders but for us, it is important.

Atleast love garden will be saved...:smitten: so many memories of people are associated with it. what an outsider know about it? and thanks God Khalid Aftab is not the VC looking for extension, well even if he was, shahbaz thekedar would not have been able to touch it.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...for-love-isa-train-station/?printType=article

Train-station-480x238.jpg

Punjab government is likely to convert historic Government College University (GCU)’s Logia Garden (renowned as the ‘Love Garden’) into a station for Rapid Mass Transit Bus Service and Lahore Development Authority is secretly holding negotiations with the varsity authorities in this regard, Pakistan Today learnt on Sunday.
Not only this, the LDA also plans to convert the university’s girls’ hostel that is situation opposite to the Civil Secretariat into a bus stand, sources further added.

more:

Punjab govt

Historic locations or mass transit... Its a tough call .. since all developing countries first destroy what their forefathers built for them to make way for better things. Because obviously both those things cannot coexist in this day and age.

This I can assure you will not happen- I mean shahbaz thekedar is not strong enough to take down our love garden or even dare to touch anything that is associated with GCU.

however, alternatively they have destroyed two historic stadiums associated with university of the punjab, these historic stadiums are where the annual sports of GC and PU used to be held since maybe hundred year or so.

secondly, the gallery were Quaid-e-Azam deliver the famous speech to students,

shall be bulldozed too, and converted into a station.

Historic locations or mass transit... Its a tough call .. since all developing countries first destroy what their forefathers built for them to make way for better things. Because obviously both those things cannot coexist in this day and age.

wrong- no one destroyed their heritage- they always built their new cities on modern techniques.

I sure wanted to take my child and my grand children to these places and tell them about its significance...

no one on earth destroy their own historic places, only enemies do !!

wrong- no one destroyed their heritage- they always built their new cities on modern techniques.

I sure wanted to take my child and my grand children to these places and tell them about its significance...

no one on earth destroy their own historic places, only enemies do !!

Oh my bad .. I did not think anyone would actually take that seriously .. Maybe if you read it again ..

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

It wasnot necessary to mention that the project itself is a waste of money- as I am not mainly concerned with it.

as the destruction of historic cricket and hockey stadiums of PU are more important to my heart... please everyone request this baboon on twitter and fb not to destroy these grounds...

Oh my bad .. I did not think anyone would actually take that seriously .. Maybe if you read it again ..

It is very serious- I didnt even mention that a road will be built inside new campus of Punjab university that will connect jinnah hospital road to wahdat road- as new campus of PU, apart from the piece of land Jinnah himself donated to PU, has no historic value and that this project will help ease the traffic,

but on the other hand destroying the two stadiums is a crime.

While I was reading your horribly-phrased paragraphs which seemed to have stemmed out of ignorance and frustration, this quotation came into mind:

"Personal insult is the final recourse of an exhausted mind."" :whistle:

Sorry, it was hard to take anything seriously, maybe try a different approach next time, "senior" member. I thought these posts were made by a new member, but boy, was I wrong.

While I was reading your horribly-phrased paragraphs which seemed to have stemmed out of ignorance and frustration, this quotation came into mind:

"Personal insult is the final recourse of an exhausted mind."" :whistle:

Sorry, it was hard to take anything seriously, maybe try a different approach next time, "senior" member. I thought these posts were made by a new member, but boy, was I wrong.

Great now back to topic- if you are related to Lahore in anyway, you know the significance of these grounds. only then you will speak up. the mad cow may go on with the project- who cares, but destroying the heritage is so not a good idea.

P.S..

this is where once my leader Jinnah stood and delivered a speech-

67083379.jpg

the mad cow shahbaz is going to destroy it.

O yaar Leader! Imran Khan ki pic as a dp use kar kay aur aisi posts karkay kiun iss kay supporters ko badnaam kar rahay ho.

O yaar Leader! Imran Khan ki pic as a dp use kar kay aur aisi posts karkay kiun iss kay supporters ko badnaam kar rahay ho.

yar ager apki in places say association nahi hai na, then you wont feel the lose-

yar ager apki in places say association nahi hai na, then you wont feel the lose-

BTW don't worry. Project has changed and now from Darbar to Rehmanpura it will be elevated.

Copyofbrtsmap.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom