What's new

Another IN Base in BD neighborhood

why you think Brahmos will hit BN ship without intercepted by air defence missile ? lol
actually it is ridiculous to think one ship can take that much warships. surely IN is much bigger than BD navy but it does not mean your 1 ship is enough to take out most of BN warships. you might say 4-5 warships are enough, i would say most likely.

so are you stupid ? or pretending to be stupid ? :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have also a serious doubt about you.Are you stupid ? Or pretending like that.
There is a lot of threads in this PDF about Brahmos and its capability a supersonic cruise missile cruising at 2.8 mach .Perhaps BD navy may have laser to intercept Brahmos .AmI right? :D

I dont know about a airdefence system that can intercept Brahmos.
:lol:

this is your homework for this week, tell me what you learnt :enjoy:

Lol :lol:

On and only system that can intercept Brahmos is a prototype laser system of US still in development and not useful in ripple firing.
You are BDian .You should that advanced BD lungi technology.

On and only system that can intercept Brahmos is a prototype laser system of US still in development and not useful in ripple firing.
Barak-8 can intercept BrahMos

only laser system can intercept brahmos ? ! ! :rofl:
tu pheli admi hein jo khudki izzot lutraha hein :rofl:

ssssshhhh lol

I dont think so.Any proof.
Barak 8 a joint Indo Israel project is still in development.

only laser system can intercept brahmos ? ! ! :rofl:
tu pheli admi hein jo khudki izzot lutraha hein :rofl:

ssssshhhh lol

No it cant intercept. Now please give more info about advance lungi air defence system.

No it cant intercept. Now please give more info about advance lungi air defence system.
chutiya pana ki koi limit hoti hein, tu to ............ ahahahha

chutiya pana ki koi limit hoti hein, tu to ............ ahahahha
In English dude.Barak 8 , a mach 2, system is still in development and cant intercept mach 2.8 Brahmos cruise systm and it is for India and Israel only.
You dont give that answer .What is that? :D
Show your military knowledge.

Well, there are some unsubstantiated reports that it was tested against it.. Never mind. SM-2 and Aster 30 missiles are also capable to intercept Brahmos.

Well, there are some unsubstantiated reports that it was tested against it.. Never mind. SM-2 and Aster 30 missiles are also capable to intercept Brahmos.
^^^
above

In English dude.Barak 8 , a mach 2, system is still in development and cant intercept mach 2.8 Brahmos cruise systm and it is for India and Israel only.

a mach 2 missile can not intercept mach 2.8 missile ? ! ! why ?
do you understand the concept of intercept ? lol

Do you have any proof for that?
Brahmos most signficant advantage is that it is the world fastest cruise missile. Still there is no operational system to intercept Brahmos.

Do you have any proof for that?
Brahmos most signficant advantage is that it is the world fastest cruise missile. Still there is no operational system to intercept Brahmos.

If Brahmos is such a great missile why hasnt Russia inducted it into its Armed Forces?

^^^
above

a mach 2 missile can not intercept mach 2.8 missile ? ! ! why ?
do you understand the concept of intercept ? lol

This is not some aircraft or subsonic cruise system to intercept.Additionally Brahmos also has stealthy chara.
Check more about the capabilities of Brahmos in google you will get it.IN is fully confident about Brahmos because of it
impeccable record and it is virtually an unstoppable system.Will not go give any chance for interception.
It is his data.I want to know more about your knowledge about your military.

If Brahmos is such a great missile why hasnt Russia inducted it into its Armed Forces?

It is a russian based system but avionics in it are Indian.Russians always encouraged their industry.They use outside system only when it necessary..
And a recent article also mentioned Russian plans for adding this system in their ships.

Back
Top Bottom