What's new

BD to build barbed wire fence along Burma border

Not good. Apparently the mighty Bangladeshis are going to make us part of the next Greater Bengal and proclaim a sultanate. :(
wish the economy improves and the military junta gets over so does militias in jungle! and the governments works for the development ! India will always support burma !

Please shoot them unless you consider them your 'strategic assets'. :)
Although people would deny sympathy for ULFA, but the ULFA fighters are certainly our strategic assets that can be unleashed at the right time.

Although people would deny sympathy for ULFA, but the ULFA fighters are certainly our strategic assets that can be unleashed at the right time.
I hope you can envisage the degree of repercussions when you unleash your "strategic asset".

you didn't notice then, ULFA etc. are now your NPAs!! :D

Not good. Apparently the mighty Bangladeshis are going to make us part of the next Greater Bengal and proclaim a sultanate. :(

Our economy is many times your size and we need only wait another half decade before we use the economy to build a great military machine. Behave or else Arakan will be its first target.

I am happy to see you say that. The Chinese currently give shelter to Paresh Barua. I would also add that the Maoist in India also have sympathy from the Chinese.

What is your feeling about the communists and former communists in Bangladesh, such as Ziauddin, Col. Taher's right hand man and follower of Shiraj Shikdar's underground group? I know you do not like Jamati's, but how do you view these people?

I am happy to see you say that. The Chinese currently give shelter to Paresh Barua. I would also add that the Maoist in India also have sympathy from the Chinese.

What is your feeling about the communists and former communists in Bangladesh, such as Ziauddin, Col. Taher's right hand man and follower of Shiraj Shikdar's underground group? I know you do not like Jamati's, but how do you view these people?

Oh please! You can do better... How about setting up training camps??? Your Pakistani brothers will love to help u.

Never mind what it does to your society or what the world thinks about your guys??? Anyway you suck at projecting your softpower...:woot:

Oh please! You can do better... How about setting up training camps??? Your Pakistani brothers will love to help u.

Never mind what it does to your society or what the world thinks about your guys??? Anyway you suck at projecting your softpower...:woot:
No thanks.We don't want to associate ourselves with Indians.mainland or NE.All are same to us.Nothing but trouble making scums.You keep your ulfa to yourselves.
BTW I wanted to ask you guys! Paresh Barua was officially arrested in Assam by your law enforcement power.Then how come this terrorist got out and crrosed boarder and came to Bangladesh? Was all the bsf in charge of your boarder were in leave?

No thanks.We don't want to associate ourselves with Indians.mainland or NE.All are same to us.Nothing but trouble making scums.You keep your ulfa to yourselves.
BTW I wanted to ask you guys! Paresh Barua was officially arrested in Assam by your law enforcement power.Then how come this terrorist got out and crrosed boarder and came to Bangladesh? Was all the bsf in charge of your boarder were in leave?

How do u know he is in BD??

Because.... We have recent picture of him taken by cellphone inside BD jail.standing behind bars and talking to one lawyer and one known AL active political member.

Back
Top Bottom