What's new

BD to build barbed wire fence along Burma border

Because.... We have recent picture of him taken by cellphone inside BD jail.standing behind bars and talking to one lawyer and one known AL active political member.

can you post the picture??? or... it is all bakwaas!

Because.... We have recent picture of him taken by cellphone inside BD jail.standing behind bars and talking to one lawyer and one known AL active political member.

Hauled ammo Ulfa leader Barua's: Report | Bangladesh minister denies raids conducted solely on Indian intel

"The Times of India on February 3 this year reported the Chief of Indian separatist group United Liberation Front of Asom (Ulfa) Paresh Barua, who faces death penalty in Bangladesh in connection with 10-truck arms smuggling, was now living in China.
Quoting intelligence sources TOI reported that Barua is now living in Rui Li town of China.

According to sources, Barua has been living in the Chinese town, possibly with a woman friend, for the past two years. His wife and two sons live in Bangladesh, the newspaper added."

Ruili - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1280px-Ruili_City%2C_Yunnan%2C_China.jpg

250px-China_Yunnan_location_map.svg.png

Although people would deny sympathy for ULFA, but the ULFA fighters are certainly our strategic assets that can be unleashed at the right time.

Though I don't support direct involvement with ULFA but the way the government is conducting the crackdown over the ULFA members in Bangladesh should be questioned. As they say, 'One person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter', even people like Bhagat Singh who are now considered national heroes in India were identified as terrorists in their time. Besides, the Assamese people surely deserve self-determination.

I am happy to see you say that. The Chinese currently give shelter to Paresh Barua. I would also add that the Maoist in India also have sympathy from the Chinese.

What is your feeling about the communists and former communists in Bangladesh, such as Ziauddin, Col. Taher's right hand man and follower of Shiraj Shikdar's underground group? I know you do not like Jamati's, but how do you view these people?
they are better than jamiat e islam for sure ! blasphemy law is all they want and then talib style rule in bangladesh !

can you post the picture??? or... it is all bakwaas!
If its bakwass as you say!! Can you explain why snake Hasina ,indian high commission,her trusted cousin and 15/16 of AL party members including Suranjit sengupta had a dinner and lengthy discussion in the wee hours of night to settle the subject Paresh Barua in her home few weeks ago?

If its bakwass as you say!! Can you explain why snake Hasina ,indian high commission,her trusted cousin and 15/16 of AL party members including Suranjit sengupta had a dinner and lengthy discussion in the wee hours of night to settle the subject Paresh Barua in her home few weeks ago?

How do know what they talked?? Any links??

Back
Top Bottom