What's new

Another IN Base in BD neighborhood

2 Durjoy class ( at least)
2 Type056 class
2 type035g subs
5 Padma class
BNS SJ and upcoming USCGC Rush will be rearmed with anti-ship missile, airdefence system, anti sub systems etc

3 Z-9 c helicopters
besides current fleet is enough to take out for upgraded Kolkata class

:victory1:
Itna paisa kahan se layega RAW agent :D

90 ?
Ok All I can see in that list is 6 missile guided frigate 4 ASW which is worthy rest of them are just missile boats and other stuffs.
Once we take that frigate ,ASW rest are enough for our coast guard .
Lol :lol: How can you intercept those Brahmos with your airdefence? :D
I want to know more about that latest air defence technology. :D
6 guided missile frigate
2 guided missile corvette
2 guided missile Large craft
9 missile boats
8 torpedo boats
( these are the main ships)
are you telling me missile boats can not hit bigger warships ? might you take lesson from your own navy in 1971
you will need 2 anti ships at least for first 3 category ships to take out for confirmation.

so lets see: 6*2=12 missiles, 2*2=4 missiles, 2*2= 4 missiles : total= 20 missiles for Kolkata class ! oops ! ! ! :D

Itna paisa kahan se layega RAW agent :D
tu agaya ! ! kaha tha ? :( busy with flirting girls ?:mad:

6 guided missile frigate
9 missile boats
8 torpedo boats
are you telling me missile boats can not hit bigger warships ? might you take lesson from your own navy in 1971
you will need 2 anti ships at least for first 3 category ships to take out for confirmation.

so lets see: 6*2=12 missiles, 2*2=4 missiles, 2*2= 4 missiles : total= 20 missiles for Kolkata class ! oops ! ! ! :D

Bhai thodA busy ho gaya tha kaam me

90 ?
Ok All I can see in that list is 6 missile guided frigate 4 ASW which is worthy rest of them are just missile boats and other stuffs.
Once we take that frigate ,ASW rest are enough for our coast guard .
Lol :lol: How can you intercept those Brahmos with your airdefence? :D
I want to know more about that latest air defence technology. :D

Why are you hitting your head against a wall. Even Pak jus require to send there single F-22P frigate, to finishing off the whole BDN, leave alone P-15, P-15A,P-17 or P-17A.

Why are you hitting your head against a wall. Even Pak jus require to send there single F-22P frigate, to finishing off the whole BDN, leave alone P-15, P-15A,P-17 or P-17A.
why are you hitting your head against a wall ? no matter how much you try, Kolkata class will not be world's most powerful warship of all time :omghaha:

why are you hitting your head against a wall ? no matter how much you try, Kolkata class will not be world's most powerful warship of all time :omghaha:

No it is not, the most powerful is Arleigh Bruke or Zumwalt-class, but if you talk about IOR, yes it is.

6 guided missile frigate
9 missile boats
8 torpedo boats

Really?? :D
Officially Brahmos range is 300 km but majority of our
experts it real range is almost 500 km and it is classified.
Now what is the range of missiles in your ships.?
And I already said our coast guard is enough for rest.But in reality our P 75i will act as a cover of our CBG. I did all these comparison not for boasting .But it would be ridiculous to compare Indian Navy with BD navy.
Our naval modernization is not BD centric.
Our main aim is to protect and project power in Indian Ocean.

Lol :lol:
Who told you that Kolkata is most powerful?
I am just talking about a scenario of BD navy and Indian Navy.

And I already said our coast guard is enough for rest.But in reality our P 75i will act as a cover of our CBG. I did all these comparison not for boasting .But it would be ridiculous to compare Indian Navy with BD navy.

Yup, but I think the main power projection would be Naval version of Nirbhay. BTW, when it going to test agian?

Yup, but I think the main power projection would be Naval version of Nirbhay. BTW, when it going to test agian?
Dont know .But certainly within two months.They need a copy book flight this time.That is why they take this much time.

Lol :lol:
Who told you that Kolkata is most powerful?
I am just talking about a scenario of BD navy and Indian Navy.
why you think Brahmos will hit BN ship without intercepted by air defence missile ? lol
actually it is ridiculous to think one ship can take that much warships. surely IN is much bigger than BD navy but it does not mean your 1 ship is enough to take out most of BN warships. you might say 4-5 warships are enough, i would say most likely.

so are you stupid ? or pretending to be stupid ? :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

why you think Brahmos will hit BN ship without intercepted by air defence missile ? lol
actually it is ridiculous to think one ship can take that much warships. surely IN is much bigger than BD navy but it does not mean your 1 ship is enough to take out most of BN warships. you might say 4-5 warships are enough, i would say most likely.

so are you stupid ? or pretending to be stupid ? :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
May be he want to say 1 BD ship is enough to take on IN...

Last edited:
May be he want to say 1 BD ship is enough to take of IN...
upload_2014-3-19_14-39-34.jpeg

6 guided missile frigate

who told you that we two brahmos for each ship?

look these and say yourself

Back
Top Bottom