What's new

Anjem Chaudhary coming to Delhi for Shariah Law.

let the world see the truth,about the fake secularism of the Indian govt.
denying rushdie,allowing anjem.

That doesn't make any sense. What has secular government got to do with the handy work of Islamists?

Who invited him into India in the first place and what about background checks before issuing visa?

Alright. Congratulations to the lowlife psuedo secualrs of this country, Mr Anjem Chaudhary is going to come to Delhi on March 3 to participate in a rally being organised for imposing Shariah Law in India.

They have even created a website for the purpose.

Shariah 4 Hind
Anjem Chaudhry is a great man some of his views he should again check Quran and Sunnah for them but I like him because he is not ashamed of Islam and really proudly propagates it but still some thoughts are not according to Islam so he should check them

I hope Indian media gets a whiff of this news soon. Anyone who has contacts in the media should email/call them.

If I were an Indian, I'd gladly shoot you on arrival Mr. Chaudhary.

We need him alive.

:chilli::chilli:

we ll protect him at all costs.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Anjem Chaudhry is a great man some of his views he should again check Quran and Sunnah for them but I like him because he is not ashamed of Islam and really proudly propagates it but still some thoughts are not according to Islam so he should check them

There goes a true Muslim..mard e momin.

You should invite him to Pakistan then, get sharia law imposed there. :hitwall:

First impose sharia law in england where he belong than talk to us.

Let me put it like this--- You dont agree with some of his views of Islam, because they are not in accordance with the Image ofthe peaceful Islam that you have in your head, forget about right or wrong, you have no idea if thts right or wrong.

Anyways, this thread is not about discussing Islam.

14622430.jpg

14622358.jpg

just one thing for "mr. chaudhary"........he is a damn funny man...whenever i've to laugh i'm gonna visit his website....lol

Back
Top Bottom