What's new

Maid’s family ‘evacuated’ to US: Bharara

I'm waiting to see what the courts wil say to this self confessed attempt to subvert the judicial system in India.

Preet Bharara the self anointed "Sheriff of Wall Street" and the US Embassy have aided a Fugitive in a flight from Judicial Process as well as abduction of Indian Citizens.

This should be nice, its time to see some more "Judicial Fireworks". Time to move the apprpriate PILs in Indian Courts.

Is John Jerry mentally ill ?? He should force india to reinstate security at US embassy and then go further talks.

Oye Man Miyan, B@lls. Aise nahin honda..........:astagh:

lol , i have not met any Pakistani pretending to be indian ... i rather die before calling myself indian ...

now there is no need to put any links which are fake and without any bases ....
haahahahahahahahahahah
You guys pretend to be Indians to get a better jobs and treatment.

And since you insist, I wont put the links by US media of the same to save you from humiliating
:lol:

Though I didnt mean to bring this up, I just wanted to show you the reality.
:cheers:

Man, try to understand, don`t compare salary of Indian Maid servant with American maid servant. We do not give our diplomat salary as equal to the American diplomat. That maid hired in India after accepting the terms and condition showed to her but when she reached America, she changed her mind and America wants to take advantage for his benefit.

If the Indian consular official can't pay the minimum per hour quoted in the visa, then she should not have the maid servant at her disposal. There are many who earn twice or more(quoting $100,000 per year mentioned in the media) as much as this diplomat here in US, do all the grinding household work themselves. For that matter, the labor is expensive in US, there are certain house fixes done by themselves. Indian official(as well as the maid) clearly violated the visa norms and filed false documents.

haahahahahahahahahahah
You guys pretend to be Indians to get a better jobs and treatment.

And since you insist, I wont put the links by US media of the same to save you from humiliating
:lol:

Though I didnt mean to bring this up, I just wanted to show you the reality.
:cheers:
thats what you think, I have seen alot of indian's losing job due to their nature of not being clean in the offices lol

Indians are always ready to do jobs of cleaners, washers etc, where as Pakistani always go for better jobs in market ... that is the reality

If the Indian consular official can't pay the minimum per hour quoted in the visa, then she should not have the maid servant at her disposal. There are many who earn twice or more(quoting $100,000 per year mentioned in the media) as much as this diplomat here in US, do all the grinding household work themselves. For that matter, the labor is expensive in US, there are certain house fixes done by themselves. Indian official(as well as the maid) clearly violated the visa norms and filed false documents.

Dude , India clearly claims no documents where falsified and the whole thing is a concocted lie . She is being payed exactly what she was promised and agreed to .... Its an accusation , i can accuse you of being a Martian..that doe snot mean you are one ....

She took the lady as a nanny for the kids.. You can understand how much work she has as a diplomat.. So hiring a maid was logical. And you know better what is the salary of a maid here in India.. She might have agreed with the salary the diplomat offered, thinking that she can work outside once landed in US.. Coming to my question why was the maid not arrested if she was also involved in violation of VISA norms?

thats what you think, I have seen alot of indian's losing job due to their nature of not being clean in the offices lol

Indians are always ready to do jobs of cleaners, washers etc, where as Pakistani always go for better jobs in market ... that is the reality

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaa this is the height of delusion. Please wake up from your dream mate. What the faaak. hahahah

Oh yeah? Like in Haute Couture. Or the Fashion Industry.
Like modelling all those fancy "Designer Jackets" with those little hidden buttons.
Some reality check there.

I was just telling you just how UGLY it can get. Which is what you were warning us about. Ain't it?:pop:

You dinnae ken?:azn:

This isn't a case of warning but the US government have all the power by financial mean, the political cloud with military mean to put pressure on any nation.

So this is turning out to be a case of a hyper-active DA going against state dept norms.

I'd he should get fired for strong-arming tactics, coming close to breaking the law himself.

Dude , India clearly claims no documents where falsified and the whole thing is a concocted lie . She is being payed exactly what she was promised and agreed to .... Its an accusation , i can accuse you of being a Martian..that doe snot mean you are one ....

Not sure whether you have travelled to US. There are some visa documents filed(including DS-160 claimed by her father as filled by the maid and not by his daughter) in which the salary to be paid to the employee by the employer clearly mentioned. And this salary should be minimum defined in the visa procedures. For example, H1 has a minimum of $36,000 but if both employee/employer file for these nos and draw a separate contract outside of the visa terms where the employee will be paid $18,000, that is illegal. That is exactly what the Indian official has done here.

So it just takes few minutes even for a layman to see there is a prima facie evidence that she falsified the documents(and they would have verified the IRS filings as well if there is any - if it is not, then it is an added up charge of tax fraud).

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaahahahahahaa this is the height of delusion. Please wake up from your dream mate. What the faaak. hahahah

its your faaaaking dream that all Pakistani pretending to be indian to get good jobs ... your typical indian mentality cant be fixed ...

Its you who is in delusion like all indian ... anyways this thread it not about Pakistani in USA ..

Its about your diplomat violating employment rights but you typical indian bringing in Pakistan whereas this case is all about indians and hindus ... so you have your right to faaak up

Back
Top Bottom