What's new

Maid’s family ‘evacuated’ to US: Bharara

This case pertain to Indian deputy consulate violate US law, not Chinese/Taiwanese diplomat violate US law.

You just replied to my post no.103. You did not read my post at 82 where I said what Indian Govt. is going to do after this subsides. It is going to convert all the domestic helper into Govt. Employee. Faithfullguy replied at post 97. You do not read nor you try to understand what I said or may be you understand but try to divert the argument.

You just replied to my post no.103. You did not read my post at 82 where I said what Indian Govt. is going to do after this subsides. It is going to convert all the domestic helper into Govt. Employee. Faithfullguy replied at post 97. You do not read nor you try to understand what I said or may be you understand but try to divert the argument.

I didn't read your prior posted therefore I don't know what other post you talking about.

Indians is the most interesting nationality in here. It also the most colorful country. I mean, if a country can make a 2030 superpower movie, it should be able to handle others talking about it.

It can handle those obsessed with something that doesn't concern them for sure.

Back
Top Bottom