What's new

Maid’s family ‘evacuated’ to US: Bharara

Lets because we let only smart Indian here. And almost all smart Indians want to come here. if you are still in India, most likely.....

:omghaha: good one, you got a point!
U are in USA is testimony that you are also a smart Chnese:sarcastic:

Lets because we let only smart Indian here. And almost all smart Indians want to come here. if you are still in India, most likely.....

The little Taiwanese has some identity issues here. ;)

It is you who were let in and it won't take time to put the likes of you in concentration camps like what happened during WW-2.

You are wrong but why I am not surprised? ;)

I came when I was a child. Didn't get my H1B like the Indians do.

So? You want to say that you are not smart and were not eligible for the highly skilled visa program?

You didn't have to explain that you know. Your posts make that clear.

Anyway, my suggestion is that stop obsessing with India and don't jump on every thread about India. It is weird and creepy.

The little Taiwanese has some identity issues here. ;)

It is you who were let in and it won't take time to put the likes of you in concentration camps like what happened during WW-2.

You are wrong but why I am not surprised? ;)

So? You want to say that you are not smart and were not eligible for the highly skilled visa program?

You didn't have to explain that you know. Your posts make that clear.

Anyway, my suggestion is that stop obsessing with India and don't jump on every thread about India. It is weird and creepy.

Indians is the most interesting nationality in here. It also the most colorful country. I mean, if a country can make a 2030 superpower movie, it should be able to handle others talking about it.

@Sashan @seiko @Star Wars @sms Just now I heard from the news Channel that after this thing is over the Govt. will announce new rule for taking domestic help to foreign countries. Like declaring them as embassy staff or consular staff. And the Govt. will pay them directly as they will be govt..staff but on contract basis and the money paid to them will be deducted from the salary of the person for whom they will work for. And the Employer will choose its employee.

Well, they would still need to follow the law. Instead of trying to avoid the law of the country that the diplomat is posted, why not respect their law for once?

If the maid had problem with the pay why did she accept the Job in the first place. Point being she came to the US thinking that she will get a US visa and would be able to bring her family here easily, without having to spend the ridiculous amount of money and time that other people have to spend to get a visa. But after getting here she realized that getting a visa through the Consul. is impossible since the Consul. doesn't have that kind of power, so she does the next best thing. And now she and her family are in US.

If the maid had problem with the pay why did she accept the Job in the first place. Point being she came to the US thinking that she will get a US visa and would be able to bring her family here easily, without having to spend the ridiculous amount of money and time that other people have to spend to get a visa. But after getting here she realized that getting a visa through the Consul. is impossible since the Consul. doesn't have that kind of power, so she does the next best thing. And now she and her family are in US.

Stop blaming the victim. This is the same attitude as saying the rape victim is at fault for getting raped.

Indian member arrived with their conjecture opinion and cast the blamed on the victim and exonerated the criminal, backward thinking I tell you.

thats what you think, I have seen alot of indian's losing job due to their nature of not being clean in the offices lol

Indians are always ready to do jobs of cleaners, washers etc, where as Pakistani always go for better jobs in market ... that is the reality
Lol thats your dream and a dying attempt to save your humiliation
:lol:

You have no links whatsoever to whatever rant you wrote. hahahha

But you see, we are not in denial mode. And we dont make baseless claim.

See yourself my dear friend. The link is from your own media.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare – The Express Tribune

:rofl:

Now you have my permission to deny this as well lol

@ Topic

I remember how PDF Junta were behaving at the time of our row with Italy. And then they ran away. This is what gonna happen with our row with the US too.
:lol:

lol , i have not met any Pakistani pretending to be indian ... i rather die before calling myself indian ...

now there is no need to put any links which are fake and without any bases ....

I second that!!!!

Well, they would still need to follow the law. Instead of trying to avoid the law of the country that the diplomat is posted, why not respect their law for once?

You mean we will pay our "Govt. staffs" their Govt. Salary? Does Chinese/Taiwanese Embassy staffs get pay as per US Govt. Staff? First read and think and then reply. Try to understand what our Govt. wants to do. This way we will respect their law and our law also.

You mean we will pay our "Govt. staffs" their Govt. Salary? Does Chinese/Taiwanese Embassy staffs get pay as per US Govt. Staff? First read and think and then reply. Try to understand what our Govt. wants to do. This way we will respect their law and our law also.

This case pertain to Indian deputy consulate violate US law, not Chinese/Taiwanese diplomat violate US law.

thats what you think, I have seen alot of indian's losing job due to their nature of not being clean in the offices lol

Indians are always ready to do jobs of cleaners, washers etc, where as Pakistani always go for better jobs in market ... that is the reality

What Pakistani doing in ME you really dnt know about that?

Back
Top Bottom