What's new

Maid’s family ‘evacuated’ to US: Bharara

they are violated , if the contract says ... Free food, free accommodation and traveling then technically now you cant add the costs associated with these things into salary ... as they are classified as Free
Its about the actual $$ she was getting and working beyond working hours agreed in the contract if any....

Do not speculate as we do not have the contract in hand. Bottom line she was paid way above USA minimum salary ($7.25) so no labor law was breached.

About demanding $4500, it's approx $27/ hr along with free food, accommodation, insurance, air ticket.. is she maid or CEO of a fortune 500 company.

Do not speculate as we do not have the contract in hand. Bottom line she was paid way above USA minimum salary ($7.25) so no labor law was breached.

About demanding $4500, it's approx $27/ hr along with free food, accommodation, insurance, air ticket.. is she maid or CEO of a fortune 500 company.

lol .. you need to learn alot , do you have any idea what fortune 500 company CEO earns? just by knows some english words or getting idea something called 'fortune 500 companies' you cant use it like this ... but you are indian .. :):omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

BTW if you do not have contract in hand , then where did you get this $7.25 salary ? i have told you stuff and things associated with FREE label cant be added now ... they are labeled FREE for some reason and you cant just add this value as a salary ... open up your eyes and mind and read this again .. it may help you to understand ...

its in USA not in your street where you can get maid for food only... come on have you ever worked in international market or you just trying to show us your indian capacity and mentality ?

:rofl::rofl::usflag::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

lol .. you need to learn alot , do you have any idea what fortune 500 company CEO earns? just by knows some english words or getting idea something called 'fortune 500 companies' you cant use it like this ... but you are indian .. :):omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

BTW if you do not have contract in hand , then where did you get this $7.25 salary ? i have told you stuff and things associated with FREE label cant be added now ... they are labeled FREE for some reason and you cant just add this value as a salary ... open up your eyes and mind and read this again .. it may help you to understand ...

its in USA not in your street where you can get maid for food only... come on have you ever worked in international market or you just trying to show us your indian capacity and mentality ?

:rofl::rofl::usflag::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It's u who need to study US labor laws and minimum wage it's $7.25.

Also learn to read and understand sarcasm!!

@Sashan @seiko @Star Wars @sms Just now I heard from the news Channel that after this thing is over the Govt. will announce new rule for taking domestic help to foreign countries. Like declaring them as embassy staff or consular staff. And the Govt. will pay them directly as they will be govt..staff but on contract basis and the money paid to them will be deducted from the salary of the person for whom they will work for. And the Employer will choose its employee.

@Sashan @seiko @Star Wars @sms Just now I heard from the news Channel that after this thing is over the Govt. will announce new rule for taking domestic help to foreign countries. Like declaring them as embassy staff or consular staff. And the Govt. will pay them directly as they will be govt..staff but on contract basis and the money paid to them will be deducted from the salary of the person for whom they will work for. And the Employer will choose its employee.

Good move!!

If the Indian consular official can't pay the minimum per hour quoted in the visa, then she should not have the maid servant at her disposal. There are many who earn twice or more(quoting $100,000 per year mentioned in the media) as much as this diplomat here in US, do all the grinding household work themselves. For that matter, the labor is expensive in US, there are certain house fixes done by themselves. Indian official(as well as the maid) clearly violated the visa norms and filed false documents.

Is housing/food/medicine/security included in minimum wage?

Did the maid realise that she is getting paid very less and did the diplomat try to stop her request from going back?

Please answer these question sashan.

Sangeeta Richard's letter to her family that she is being treated well by the diplomat.

letter.jpg

And she was also give an I-Pad by the diplomat. An ungrateful person or party to conspiracy?

This was what i thought it was like,A diplomat is different from an NRI and the rules cant be thea same,But Preet Bharara baap ka dada ka sabka badla lenge hum.

thats what you think, I have seen alot of indian's losing job due to their nature of not being clean in the offices lol

Indians are always ready to do jobs of cleaners, washers etc, where as Pakistani always go for better jobs in market ... that is the reality

oh please,where is that statistic again?

thats what you think, I have seen alot of indian's losing job due to their nature of not being clean in the offices lol

Indians are always ready to do jobs of cleaners, washers etc, where as Pakistani always go for better jobs in market ... that is the reality

Reality is that Pakistanis are low end workers and Indians are the highest earning community in the USA.

http://newamericamedia.org/2012/07/indian-americans-most-educated-richest-says-pew-report.php

In the Prison of Social Poverty: Pakistanis in Britain

Not that we give a damn. We are two completely different countries and people.

Sangeeta Richard's letter to her family that she is being treated well by the diplomat.

letter.jpg

And she was also give an I-Pad by the diplomat. An ungrateful person or party to conspiracy?

What a beautiful scripture devangari is.

Reality is that Pakistanis are low end workers and Indians are the highest earning community in the USA.

http://newamericamedia.org/2012/07/indian-americans-most-educated-richest-says-pew-report.php

In the Prison of Social Poverty: Pakistanis in Britain

Not that we give a damn. We are two completely different countries and people.

Lets because we let only smart Indian here. And almost all smart Indians want to come here. if you are still in India, most likely.....

Back
Top Bottom