What's new

Tibetan PM: China Must Implement Its Laws

When I see something like "tibetian pm..." I know immediately it is purely garbage.

the first law of our land is that we don't give a chit to foreigners, much less foreigners harboring hostile intentions to us hiding in a piss poor corner of a yindoo nation categorically hostile to us.

phuck off, tibetans, yindoos, whatever you are.

This person was born in India, spent all his life there, yet he constantly yammers about the outside world, and in his wildest delusions, even fancies himself the PM of a mythical state. Naturally, this raises some questions:

1. If he's interested in politics, why doesn't he run for office in India? Is racial discrimination in India against north-east 'mongoloids' so severe that he has no hope of success?
2. He is completely fixated on foreign lands, especially ones that he has never been to and knows nothing about. Why doesn't he harbor any appreciation for India, his motherland? Not worth his attention? Too embarrassed about his origins?
3. Evidently, he has severe mental illnesses and delusions of grandeur. He reminds me a lot of "Emperor Norton", the homeless man who declared himself Emperor of the USA. At least people found Norton charming; this person is just pitiful. Is the state of India's medical care so appalling that he has no hope for treatment? I sincerely feel very concerned for him.

Back
Top Bottom