What's new

Anjem Chaudhary coming to Delhi for Shariah Law.

metro

BANNED
Reaction score
Alright. Congratulations to the lowlife psuedo secualrs of this country, Mr Anjem Chaudhary is going to come to Delhi on March 3 to participate in a rally being organised for imposing Shariah Law in India.

They have even created a website for the purpose.

Shariah 4 Hind

Black day for India if this scum comes here....and i guess GOI will give him a red carpet welcome...

Alright. Congratulations to the lowlife psuedo secualrs of this country, Mr Anjem Chaudhary is going to come to Delhi on March 3 to participate in a rally being organised for imposing Shariah Law in India.

They have even created a website for the purpose.

Shariah 4 Hind

Shalman Rushdi is not welcome, Tasleema is not Welcome, Anjem Choudhary is welcome.. Jiyo Kongress..

from his site

The establishment of the shariah in India will ultimately see an end to all public idols and statues. Although non-Muslims (Hindus, Buddhists etc.) will not be prohibited from practising their religion privately, construction of idols and statues (in the public arena) will.

Large scale projects outlining the destruction of public idols and statues will most likely be enforced, returning India back to her glorious Islamic past.

As a possible replacement to India’s (public) idols and statues, we envisage the construction of Masjids (mosques), symbolising the transformation from polytheism to monotheism, from darkness to light.

\

How come brits are tolerating this biggot, He must be deported to some Muslim Country..

^^^
and these scumbags stopped Rushdie from coming to India.. now what could be a good reason for this idiot to be in India? I am sure Dogvijay singh Congress General secretary will personally welcome him and this sure is another Knogress cheap vote pulling stunt..

Let him come to India. After all free country , anyone can come and go legally.
it doesn't matter as long as he doesn't advocate self-segregation of Muslims from the Mainstream which some mullahs are already doing.
Anyway sad state of affairs is that a writer like Salman Rushdie has to refrain from visiting his own country due to threats by Islamofacists and Scum like Anjem chowdary will probably be received by the same groups.

Indeed normal Muslims should think of their own image being destroyed by such incidents.

Project Hind

Fatwa Against Indian Political Parties

The Need for Muslim Rule in India

Bollywood Gets the Axe Under the Shariah

The Islamic Destruction of Indian Idols and Statues

Scumbag, I hope someone kills him in India. :guns:

anjemchoudary_1299503c.jpg
sonia-gandhi203_0.jpg
:pop:

I am not a Hindutva group fan but if such idiots are allowed to step on our land then I think its time for them to act against this nutjob..

Same! I hope Shiv Sena and Bajrang dal thrash the sh*t outta this ahole.

You turning into Jihadi yourself? :rofl:

Well its better to get rid of teh scumbag, he is coming to destabilize the communal harmony of the country, you want me to roll out the red carpet for him?

I am not a Hindutva group fan but if such idiots are allowed to step on our land then I think its time for them to act against this nutjob..

Don't be a fool. Anyone can and should come to India unless the person is some kind of Criminal. Anjem is Not a criminal(UK should decide that). hence you have not authority to say so.

What ll be the difference between you and the some Scum organisations in India that Demanded the same in the case of Taslima and Salman?

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Well its better to get rid of teh scumbag, he is coming to destabilize the communal harmony of the country, you want me to roll out the red carpet for him?

if he does those things in India, then by all mean prosecute him. I am sure UK will be happy and co operate with us in this matter.

Don't be a fool. Anyone can and should come to India unless the person is some kind of Criminal. Anjem is Not a criminal(UK should decide that). hence you have not authority to say so.

What ll be the difference between you and the some Scum organisations in India that Demanded the same in the case of Taslima and Salman?

are u nuts..??? do u even understand the reason for his coming to India..? He is not coming here for sightseeing but for demanding Sharia bull law.. dammit.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom