What's new

Anjem Chaudhary coming to Delhi for Shariah Law.

@roy, please take off that pic man..

others, please stop quoting post with the pic.. if you do can you please delete that pic.. a sincere request..

Then u must know that Sharia Law directly challenges our constitution and by doing so it becomes illegal.

That's why i am saying that once he does that crime in India, we can go by the law and get him jailed.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

@roy, please take off that pic man..

I second that.

Thats it.I am a Congressi(have always voted for congress).After so many $h!tty and stupid moves by Digvijay singh and co and the govt. not taking a stand in case of Salmaan Rushdie and many other instances,If this guy is allowed to do his thing then "The palm" is getting my boot this time around.

A congress voter. lol

I have zero expectations from our government. I know these bunch of scoundrels ruling in the center arent gonna do anything about this. But Im damn sure, this Anjem guy has no idea what trouble he is going to get into. India is no UK, someone tell this a$$hole.

Same! I hope Shiv Sena and Bajrang dal thrash the sh*t outta this ahole.

I seriously hope that doesn't happen. Now even Pakistanis will say Hindus are extremists. However stupid is that, that's what they are going to say.

Thisis ridiculous.....the Media should be alerted to this POS. Facebook this mother_____ and spread it. india will loose all credibility if it allows this joker in while denying two respected authors....i cant believe it. He is a brainwashing idiot....the problem is there are a lot of disenfranchised ppl he may come into contact with....time for Indian muslims to stand up. if they keep quiet it will speak volumes about their character and where they stand in India

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Anjem should try to come to Gujarat.

I hope some Gujurati takes SOD out

Im more interested to see the faces of those domestic mullahs who are actually organizing this rally.

Let Andy come to Delhi and Do the rally thing for shariah. we can all have happy laugh after that may be that would wake up the Liberal and moderate Muslim Indians before it's too late.

They were mind numbingly silent when Talsima was attacked and salman was threatened. i hope muslim community will wake up and banish the extremism and Islamism by themselves and protect their respect in society.

Back
Top Bottom