What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

Seems we are heading towards a great marshallaw inch by inch bit by bit cause political & civil adminstration has failed all over pakistan ?
these is going to be deadly on minorities they will become victim & criminal at the same time whole christian world is watching that with closed fingers, even Pope has spoken out yesterday .
If after this incident any of Christians got targeted in punjab, then it would a night mare !

Pope should go and fock himself these popes are pedophile themselves. He has no authority in interfering in matters of country . If Christian community is going to do terrorism and burn the flag of a country which provide food and shelter then these christians like any other community must be dealt with brute force.

America and Europian countries are Christians and these Christians are invading Muslim countries i never saw him blink when Christian countries are invading muslims

Man its not about being Christian, its about that mindset that has been shown here, you don't feel perturbed by rest of the country facing suicide bombings, you don't say a word and when the same happens to you, you burn alive two random people and then film their death. How worse can it get?

We need to confront this mindset and realise that this extremist mindset is not limited to people calling themselves Muslims. This reaction after suicide bombing is a step towards inciting small scale civil war and needs to be crushed by State, otherwise I am afraid this minority is going to face much harder and brutal reaction. Because most of the people will play in hands of extremists.
For you yes it is not ?
but for the minorities they are fed up , no security , no food , no jobs everything is just against them ?

Pope should go and fock himself these popes are pedophile themselves. He has no authority in interfering in matters of country . If Christian community is going to do terrorism and burn the flag of a country which provide food and shelter then these christians like any other community must be dealt with brute force.

America and Europian countries are Christians and these Christians are invading Muslim countries i never saw him blink when Christian countries are invading muslims
Thats the mindset behind the attack on chirstians churches ! Period !

Huge difference between TTP & the crowd !
TTP is the killers organisation killing at their will any where every where ?
which is bringing this hate hit mob into streets & doing the objective of the TTP in the end ?
This crowd never planned what they just did but TTP they plan every move?

I am not talking about organisational setup, I am talking about the conduct and mindset.

What is the difference here between conduct and mindset of this crowd and TTP? Both killed innocent citizens, both damaged state's property, both challenged state's writ and took law in hands, If they don't have organisation today, they will soon have one like BLA and others, they are easy to play with their thoughts and start killing citizens and humiliate the dead bodies.

For you yes it is not ?
but for the minorities they are fed up , no security , no food , no jobs everything is just against them ?

How is it state's fault that they don't fcking want to educate their children and improve their standard of life? They are hell bent on living in those Kachi bastis, I meet them daily and I know the idiots they are. They will fckng spend their whole pay in 15 days, they have habits which I don't find in any other. I have Hindu friends in Karachi and they are qualified well established professionals because they did not spend their money on beer and wine and knew to save some for education. These morons on other hand come to my door every month in middle of the month asking for if I can lend them some money, and what they do with that money buy drinks to get drunk and waste their's and their children's lives.

Pope should go and fock himself these popes are pedophile themselves. He has no authority in interfering in matters of country. If Christian community is going to do terrorism and burn the flag of a country which provide food and shelter then these christians like any other community must be dealt with brute force.

Catholics like the pope and protestant Christians are two different things, in fact protestants regard the pope as a fraud I also did not see any flags being burned.

Europe is mostly secular, most "christians" or Catholics do not know much of anything about the bible. Places like Afghanistan were invaded for good reason. There are also plenty of Muslims that would love nothing more then if Amrica or Europe invaded Syria and Iran.

I am not talking about organisational setup, I am talking about the conduct and mindset.

What is the difference here between conduct and mindset of this crowd and TTP? Both killed innocent citizens, both damaged state's property, both challenged state's writ and took law in hands, If they don't have organisation today, they will soon have one like BLA and others, they are easy to play with their thoughts and start killing citizens and humiliate the dead bodies.
& you think why TTP got that organisational set up ?
for distributing sweets among kids ?
sorry what ever the crowd has done its just rare anger , which comes because of non justice e every then & now we hear , some christian got hanged because of blasphemy?
That's the injustice , which was cooking since long time then , they were targeted by the butchers !
where should they go to ask security & justice ?
I guess no where !
so its a normal reaction , but a brutal one !

Catholics like the pope and protestant Christians are two different things, in fact protestants regard the pope as a fraud I also did not see any flags being burned.

Europe is mostly secular, most "christians" or Catholics do not know much of anything about the bible. Places like Afghanistan were invaded for good reason. There are also plenty of Muslims that would love nothing more then if Amrica or Europe invaded Syria and Iran.

I would love to listen for those GOOD reasons. Can you give me some so i can digest this statement of yours.

What is "not ready to fully denounce their actions" means? I denounced their actions in my first post by calling for their arrests.

You are talking none sense, suicide bombings end in failure more often then you think. There has been multiple failed suicide bombing in Africa recently, there was also plenty in Iraq.

In never said the crowned was innocent, i stated that the people involved need to be arrested and punished, but i understand their anger after all they were victims or knew people that were victims of the blast. There is no excuse but their attack was not random.

You had it all sugar coated with a bit of justification and a bit of victim hood. And that does not count as denouncement. You even implied that the people who were burnt are not innocent.

Havnt they invaded afghanistan , Iraq ?
& bahrin UAE , pakistan , KSA , Jordan covertly , with some restrictions ?

21759_443687495798129_8786037284306935503_n.png

I would love to listen for those GOOD reasons. Can you give me some so i can digest this statement of yours.

The world trade center bombings, the pentagon, the USS Cole bombing were all great reasons to invade Afghanistan.

& you think why TTP got that organisational set up ?
for distributing sweets among kids ?
sorry what ever the crowd has done its just rare anger , which comes because of non justice e every then & now we hear , some christian got hanged because of blasphemy?
That's the injustice , which was cooking since long time then , they were targeted by the butchers !
where should they go to ask security & justice ?
I guess no where !
so its a normal reaction , but a brutal one !

Thanks goodness families of rest of 50,000 Pakistanis murdered brutally don't think like you or the ones you are supporting here. Otherwise God forbid there would not be a single one of anyone left to burn other innocent people.

I will rest my case here and lets agree to disagree, because I find it hard to convince with the new threat State has to look into.

Havnt they invaded afghanistan , Iraq ?
& bahrin UAE , pakistan , KSA , Jordan covertly , with some restrictions ?

The only invasion i supported was Afghanistan. Invading Iraq was a mistake, bombing Libya was also a mistake,

The world trade center bombings, the pentagon, the USS Cole bombing were all great reasons to invade Afghanistan.

Can you show me the wreckage of Airplanes there must be something like an engine from both places WTC and Pentagon and also tell me what was the reason behind invading Iraq because everyone knew there are no Nukes and Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11

Can you show me the wreckage of Airplanes there must be something like an engine from both places WTC and Pentagon and also tell me what was the reason behind invading Iraq because everyone knew there are no Nukes and Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11

Another 911 conspiracy theorists. Do you realize that the claims you people make are outright lies?

Wreckage from Pentagon which conspiracy theorists claim there is none:

pentagon.jpg

Wreckage from Pennsylvania which again conspiracy theorists claim there is none:

shanksvill.jpg

WTC wreckage, again something the conspiracy theorists claim does not exist:

wtc wreck.jpg

wtc engine.jpg

Another 911 conspiracy theorists. Do you realize that the claims you people make are outright lies?

Wreckage from Pentagon which conspiracy theorists claim there is none:

View attachment 203520

Wreckage from Pennsylvania which again conspiracy theorists claim there is none:

View attachment 203522

WTC wreckage, again something the conspiracy theorists claim does not exist:

View attachment 203526

View attachment 203527

Im talking about engine show me engine from pentagon and there were no marks on wall . Are you sure thats the engine from 767 engine this engine is very small and where are the burn marks on that fuselage

And also please answer the Iraq related question. dont run from me .....

Back
Top Bottom