What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

I don't trust this zionist media so don't give me there references.
All right Pakistani media is also part of Zionist circle. That is convenient we got another Conspiracy Theorist on board here. Welcome aboard:enjoy:

Your ear and eyes and brain work only if it's about anti MQM, believe it or not:coffee:

Even if some christians did this (flag burning) I am not going to judge them all. In the picture however they are burning an effigy not the flag.

MQM is a terrorist outfit which has used violence as its sword. It is an open forum and everyone can share their views on said party. Now you want to ban public from criticizing said party? Well sorry to say-won't happen.

Seriously we are really behaving like Solomon and other Jewish/Christian fascists. Even if some Christians did kill the 2 are we going to judge all of them. This mindset is dangerous and can lead to counter riots by muslims. Lets note riots by us muslims are more common and have destroyed 20 times as much public property. So we don't ever do any introspection and are quick to blame all christians.

Another slap on the face of those Think tanks here , who talk about Pakistan Unity ... lol
enjoy the sight of Pakistani Flag been burn , along with a human life , people as feeling less creatures taking pics and videos of a burned person , everyone is hiding a animal inside them , all it take some click to awaken it ...

these Christians are protesting ( violent ) from 2 days now , and yet there is no one using force against them ...
i am yet to see any action against them , now it make me realize if a MQM worker had done such thing , than what ...

so enjoy the people of Pakistan becoming blood thirsty monsters , Punjab let those sectarian monsters to operate from their own communities , and now paying the price ...

May Allah help us , when we have common public like these mobs , and educated people like Havi......... and others ..
in few years people will be using cannibalistic approach to kill each others , making videos of taking organs of each other and post it on fb ..

Utterly Disgusting ...
Don't twist my words. I believe there should be an inquiry into the incident and the identity of the 2 dead revealed. I will condemn said act had anyone committed it. But this is the pent up frustration of people who have been oppressed. Christian community has never done such a thing in its history so I would give them benefit of doubt.

Also don't blame punjab. It is the PMLN party which vouches for extremists not "Punjab" as a state. Lets note that Punjabis do not give a damn to ethnic mindset-one of the reason they are ahead of us. Admitting such facts can be difficult for some people victim to the ethnic mindset.

Christian community has never done such a thing in its history so I would give them benefit of doubt.

Okay so that was a cricket match where killers of two people would get benefit of doubt?

that Mom-batti mafia so called "Civil Society" is mouth piece of Shias only
Show me just 1 post of mine where i am spreading hate speech against any sect (excluding ttp n other secterian ideology) or even against having relations with KSA?

Okay so that was a cricket match where killers of two people would get benefit of doubt?

What I won't do is blame an entire community for the acts of a few. Look at Solomon and other anti Islam people. They blame an entire community, an entire peoples for the wrongs of a few. We can't do that. I think this incident where 2 people died should be investigated but this isn't christians fault. Many more were made homeless and even killed in the Gojra riots. So lets condemn that too.

I stand by my minorities and for a Pakistan where we are equal.

Show me just 1 post of mine where i am spreading hate speech against any sect (excluding ttp n other secterian ideology) or even against having relations with KSA?
I requested he be banned. He was spreading hatred on the site.

Even if some christians did this (flag burning) I am not going to judge them all. In the picture however they are burning an effigy not the flag.

MQM is a terrorist outfit which has used violence as its sword. It is an open forum and everyone can share their views on said party. Now you want to ban public from criticizing said party? Well sorry to say-won't happen.

Seriously we are really behaving like Solomon and other Jewish/Christian fascists. Even if some Christians did kill the 2 are we going to judge all of them. This mindset is dangerous and can lead to counter riots by muslims. Lets note riots by us muslims are more common and have destroyed 20 times as much public property. So we don't ever do any introspection and are quick to blame all christians.

Don't twist my words. I believe there should be an inquiry into the incident and the identity of the 2 dead revealed. I will condemn said act had anyone committed it. But this is the pent up frustration of people who have been oppressed. Christian community has never done such a thing in its history so I would give them benefit of doubt.

Also don't blame punjab. It is the PMLN party which vouches for extremists not "Punjab" as a state. Lets note that Punjabis do not give a damn to ethnic mindset-one of the reason they are ahead of us. Admitting such facts can be difficult for some people victim to the ethnic mindset.

nobody is twisting your words ...
and benefit of doubt hahaha seriously .. i would ask that if that 2 burned people are from your household ..
they are protesting violently from 2 days and yet i didnt see anyone opening fire , like rangers did in 90 ..

now tell me ,, they burn the Pakistani flag , what if a MQM workers did that ??

Punjab and Punjabi's have everything to do it ... just like your logic , Urdu speaking people are responsible for creating a monster like MQM, so they are responsible for supporting banned organizations ..

MQM is a Party with a supporters of some 1 million plus ... you just cant shut down it ..yeah its good that Rangers are capturing the criminals which are associated with MQM, its a win win for both , Karachi and MQM...

nobody is twisting your words ...
and benefit of doubt hahaha seriously .. i would ask that if that 2 burned people are from your household ..
they are protesting violently from 2 days and yet i didnt see anyone opening fire , like rangers did in 90 ..

now tell me ,, they burn the Pakistani flag , what if a MQM workers did that ??

Punjab and Punjabi's have everything to do it ... just like your logic , Urdu speaking people are responsible for creating a monster like MQM, so they are responsible for supporting banned organizations ..

MQM is a Party with a supporters of some 1 million plus ... you just cant shut down it ..yeah its good that Rangers are capturing the criminals which are associated with MQM, its a win win for both , Karachi and MQM...

Well I said there should be a neutral inquiry into the killings of the 2 men. Who were they, were they terrorists why were they killed and who killed them.

Also they did not burn the Pakistani flag. I have doubts because in the picture they were actually burning an effigy.

Well I said already it is every community's job to look at itself critically and the people I feel who have done that most are Punjabis. Also I won't begin abusing Punjabis over PMLN's support for LEJ and start an ethnic war. Also its not their fault.

I would say condemning other ethnicities should be off limits until we look deeply at our own flaws and mistakes. MQM supporters and sympathizers have a huge problem with this because in their view muhajir interests or ideology reigns supreme. Often community groups need to present themselves as superior, say their role in creating said country was more than others. I do not confirm to these standards.

Well I said there should be a neutral inquiry into the killings of the 2 men. Who were they, were they terrorists why were they killed and who killed them.

Also they did not burn the Pakistani flag. I have doubts because in the picture they were actually burning an effigy.

Well I said already it is every community's job to look at itself critically and the people I feel who have done that most are Punjabis. Also I won't begin abusing Punjabis over PMLN's support for LEJ and start an ethnic war. Also its not their fault.

I would say condemning other ethnicities should be off limits until we look deeply at our own flaws and mistakes. MQM supporters and sympathizers have a huge problem with this because in their view muhajir interests or ideology reigns supreme. Often community groups need to present themselves as superior, say their role in creating said country was more than others. I do not confirm to these standards.

now you are again contradicting from your own statement bhai ... kahen ek jaga tu thik jao ...
you are telling me that you can not blame punjabi's for what PMLN and LeJ is doing , but you are blaming entire urdu speaking community for doing of some criminals working in MQM ... kia yeh khula tazaad nai :D? ?

now they burn the flag or not , they burn more than that , 2 human lives , and those animals were standing and watching the Tamasha , and taking pics and videos to post on social media ... if MQM criminals are animals, this mindset is too , i would like to hear your intense thoughts on this too ...

again you contradict with your statements ,if we are all Pakistani than someone can get upset when someone from other Ethnicity , point out the bad things in other ethnicity people ..

and by the way your condemning MQM and this mob who burn two people , is different ..

now you are again contradicting from your own statement bhai ... kahen ek jaga tu thik jao ...
you are telling me that you can not blame punjabi's for what PMLN and LeJ is doing , but you are blaming entire urdu speaking community for doing of some criminals working in MQM ... kia yeh khula tazaad nai :D? ?

now they burn the flag or not , they burn more than that , 2 human lives , and those animals were standing and watching the Tamasha , and taking pics and videos to post on social media ... if MQM criminals are animals, this mindset is too , i would like to hear your intense thoughts on this too ...

again you contradict with your statements ,if we are all Pakistani than someone can get upset when someone from other Ethnicity , point out the bad things in other ethnicity people ..

and by the way your condemning MQM and this mob who burn two people , is different ..
What I am doing is learning to look critically at my ethnicity. You will never understand this as for you forever I may be anti urdu speaker. I think our community needs serious reform and needs to consider its threats. Whether it is India or the Punjabi or Pashtun brothers who live with us.

Who cares? As long as you're not using it to destroy property or people or the like flag-burning is considered protected freedom of political speech: link

Perhaps in your country, but in ours we deem it offensive and hateful.

The massacre of innocent Christians is highly condemnable, but that doesn't give others the right to kill innocent people on the streets. After all, not guilty until proven. This is very wrong and the culprits need to be punished by law. Also, the culprits involved in Christian massacre need to be caught and punished very severely. Personally, I would hang them in a square to send a message, but our feeble leaders don't have the courage nor the ability to think and act. Unfortunately, these so-called leaders only use their tiny brain cells solely for their personal gain and pleasure.

Last edited:
What I am doing is learning to look critically at my ethnicity. You will never understand this as for you forever I may be anti urdu speaker. I think our community needs serious reform and needs to consider its threats. Whether it is India or the Punjabi or Pashtun brothers who live with us.

hahahha now you again run away .... i ask you simple questions ... and you again start crying ... if my community need reforms so do Punjabi , Pashtoons, baloch , and all others ....

What I won't do is blame an entire community for the acts of a few. Look at Solomon and other anti Islam people. They blame an entire community, an entire peoples for the wrongs of a few. We can't do that. I think this incident where 2 people died should be investigated but this isn't christians fault. Many more were made homeless and even killed in the Gojra riots. So lets condemn that too.

I stand by my minorities and for a Pakistan where we are equal.

I would stand by minorities, Hindus, Sikhs, Parsiz, Sindhi Christians, KPK Christians but not with Punjabi Christians, not unless they stand with me as a Pakistani. I spend my 12 hours amongst them and have not seen single one of them loyal to Pakistan, what I see is their attempts to impress Gora sb. by portraying themselves as victims, defaming their own country with their petty attempts and cheap shots. I have seen them creating a very misleading impression of Pakistan in eyes of foreigners. Sorry I cannot support someone who in his real self does not consider himself Pakistani and places his personal interest above Pakistan.

All right Pakistani media is also part of Zionist circle. That is convenient we got another Conspiracy Theorist on board here. Welcome aboard:enjoy:
Oh sorry my mistake our media is best source of Islamic teaching.

Back
Top Bottom