What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

hahahha now you again run away .... i ask you simple questions ... and you again start crying ... if my community need reforms so do Punjabi , Pashtoons, baloch , and all others ....

I am not crying. I am fully capable of having debate, what this site is for, unlike you who want to prove the ethnic mindset right. I said already we should lead by example if we wish to improve things in Pakistan. If we condemn our ethnicity then others will start condemning theirs. All ethnicities need reform to the point where they think ethnic identity is non consequential. Not only that but it does not matter one bit to anyone.

I would stand by minorities, Hindus, Sikhs, Parsiz, Sindhi Christians, KPK Christians but not with Punjabi Christians, not unless they stand with me as a Pakistani. I spend my 12 hours amongst them and have not seen single one of them loyal to Pakistan, what I see is their attempts to impress Gora sb. by portraying themselves as victims, defaming their own country with their petty attempts and cheap shots. I have seen them creating a very misleading impression of Pakistan in eyes of foreigners. Sorry I cannot support someone who in his real self does not consider himself Pakistani and places his personal interest above Pakistan.

Bro this is typically what Solomon does. Lets not do this. Blaming a community for the evil act of some. Lets note that Punjabi christians have been on the receiving end far too many times. Gojra is an example. Now even though this is shocking we shouldn't blame the entire community. Let the said communities do the introspection.

Personally I feel we (it is us) are at failure here if we failed to integrate them and they really harbour anti Pakistan sentiments which I don't feel they do. I am a Lucknowi and have seen Indian mentality towards minorities. We as minorities in India once faced the same judgement of mainstream hindus and were thus forced to exit our homes in Lucknow. Now lets not do the same thing to our own minorities because since we suffered such treatment we should be more sympathetic towards our minorities.

The mistreatment of Punjabi christians or for that matter others are suffering shouldn't be ignored. There is a lot of pent up frustration that might have culminated in the deaths of these 2 young men. An inquiry should be made to discover the identity of said victims and punishment given to those responsible. And please. Lets not go down that tangent please where we begin to blame entire communities. Lets criticize ourselves first. By this logic we muslims were responsible for gojra.

I am not crying. I am fully capable of having debate, what this site is for, unlike you who want to prove the ethnic mindset right. I said already we should lead by example if we wish to improve things in Pakistan. If we condemn our ethnicity then others will start condemning theirs. All ethnicities need reform to the point where they think ethnic identity is non consequential. Not only that but it does not matter one bit to anyone.

Bro this is typically what Solomon does. Lets not do this. Blaming a community for the evil act of some. Lets note that Punjabi christians have been on the receiving end far too many times. Gojra is an example. Now even though this is shocking we shouldn't blame the entire community. Let the said communities do the introspection.

Personally I feel we (it is us) are at failure here if we failed to integrate them and they really harbour anti Pakistan sentiments which I don't feel they do. I am a Lucknowi and have seen Indian mentality towards minorities. We as minorities in India once faced the same judgement of mainstream hindus and were thus forced to exit our homes in Lucknow. Now lets not do the same thing to our own minorities because since we suffered such treatment we should be more sympathetic towards our minorities.

The mistreatment of Punjabi christians or for that matter others are suffering shouldn't be ignored. There is a lot of pent up frustration that might have culminated in the deaths of these 2 young men. An inquiry should be made to discover the identity of said victims and punishment given to those responsible. And please. Lets not go down that tangent please where we begin to blame entire communities. Lets criticize ourselves first. By this logic we muslims were responsible for gojra.

I see everyone Ethnicity as Pakistan , i have all the right to criticize others ,if they are judgmental towards me .. i have no problem if a fellow country men told me bad things in me or my community , i will listen to him ... but my question remain unanswered , that what if MQM did react in same way ?? and some workers burn Pakistan flag ? will they ( Punjabi , Pathan , Sindhi and others will forgive him ? ? no ....

if people can actually celebrate the death of a innocent guy , who died on 90 raid ... than i can expect anything ...
now please dont tell me that waqqas was a criminal ... he was a young guy , a university student , just because he was in protest doesnt make him a criminal ..

Okay bro I will listen to you, and would refrain from commenting further on this thread. Let us hope God willing things get better not for any community but for Pakistanis. Thanks for your advice.

Silly thing to say. This is a forum where people voice their opinions and thoughts.
Talk is cheap. You talk the talk but do you walk the walk?

Will you also be chastising the Iranians, Turks, Chinese, and Indians for talking about tragic issues online?
I reserve the right to do so, yet I'm mainly here to serve Pakistanis.

I see everyone Ethnicity as Pakistan , i have all the right to criticize others ,if they are judgmental towards me .. i have no problem if a fellow country men told me bad things in me or my community , i will listen to him ... but my question remain unanswered , that what if MQM did react in same way ?? and some workers burn Pakistan flag ? will they ( Punjabi , Pathan , Sindhi and others will forgive him ? ? no ....

if people can actually celebrate the death of a innocent guy , who died on 90 raid ... than i can expect anything ...
now please dont tell me that waqqas was a criminal ... he was a young guy , a university student , just because he was in protest doesnt make him a criminal ..

First of all they did not burn the Pakistan flag, it was an effigy in front. Number 2 MQM has already behaved this way, in a way that constitutes treason to Pakistan. Ask anyone and he will tell you Altaf's partition speech was treason most high. Number 3. You are talking about Punjabi Pathan Sindhi forgiving them (MQM)... lets not forget the question will original migrants, our forefathers who left so called parts which are now called India on mules, camels and trains often to be slaughtered just because they believed in Pakistan... well ask them if they would forget this kind of treason against Pakistan.

At that time Pakistan did not fall at the gates of ethnic supremacy. I already gave you examples. Urdu speaking families wanting to merge and marrying their daughters only to Punjabis. A Punjabi woman demanding her child to speak urdu and beating him if he did not speak it.

There was a time when Pakistan was formed and during that time we were beyond the ethnic issue. Are we beyond it now?

Now final point. Waqas's identity is shrouded by mist. We do not know he is an MQM terrorist or an innocent civilian. If he is the former he should not have been killed but arrested unless he resisted such arrest. If he was the latter then he should after proper investigation have been freed. Finally we need to know if an MQM terrorist did not shoot him.

Even if some christians did this (flag burning) I am not going to judge them all. In the picture however they are burning an effigy not the flag.

MQM is a terrorist outfit which has used violence as its sword. It is an open forum and everyone can share their views on said party. Now you want to ban public from criticizing said party? Well sorry to say-won't happen.

Seriously we are really behaving like Solomon and other Jewish/Christian fascists. Even if some Christians did kill the 2 are we going to judge all of them. This mindset is dangerous and can lead to counter riots by muslims. Lets note riots by us muslims are more common and have destroyed 20 times as much public property. So we don't ever do any introspection and are quick to blame all christians.

Don't twist my words. I believe there should be an inquiry into the incident and the identity of the 2 dead revealed. I will condemn said act had anyone committed it. But this is the pent up frustration of people who have been oppressed. Christian community has never done such a thing in its history so I would give them benefit of doubt.

Also don't blame punjab. It is the PMLN party which vouches for extremists not "Punjab" as a state. Lets note that Punjabis do not give a damn to ethnic mindset-one of the reason they are ahead of us. Admitting such facts can be difficult for some people victim to the ethnic mindset.
I quote you as your remark let me remind you " I can't believe it " it's all about believes you and I and others.

You might know much about Engines i suppose you have some degree . So i will talk from my level of understanding as i dont know much about engines as you do . So i searched for melting point of Titanium and it's 1,668 °C and in fahrenheit its 3034 and by doing little search here and there i found the temperature reached 1740 °F but still lets say it reached 2000 °F still its not enough to melt the engine

The engines on the aircraft of 911 clearly did not melt but broke apart on impact.

So you are saying that soon after impact engine just vanished .

How could the jet engines vanish when i showed you multiple photos?

And one other thing i have seen Air crash investigations like many other people and those jets are close or more than 400 miles when they hit the ground still there engines and other big hunk of pieces and by your theory they just vanished pooooof .

Nothing vanished, i clearly showed you photos. The aircraft on 911 flew into buildings and disintegrated on impact. All of the aircraft debris got mixed in with the debris of the buildings. Also every aircraft crash is different, what an aircraft crashes into, how fast it is traveling, how it hits, and how much fuel is on board all determines the condition of the wreckage.

Look at the following photo. It is of a refueling aircraft that landed onto a soft marsh near the runway. It did not crash hard enough to disintegrate, it only burned. Notice there is nothing left of the aircraft except the aft section fuselage and starboard wing. This must be a conspiracy right? If there is almost nothing left from this aircraft which merely just burned then why do you think there would be much debris left from an aircraft that disintegrated on impact and then burned? Of course i provided more then enough photos of the debris from the aircraft on 911, the proof is in front of your eyes, you just have too much pride in yourself to admit that you and your 911 beliefs are false. It's like religions, many people just believe what their religion tells them even if they have no proof or their religious claims can be dismissed by science and historians. You fell for the 911 conspiracy cult, it seems that no proof in the world will change your mind.

Wreckage refule.jpg

Specifics, please.

You could have just searched under my name, then read any posts with the word "Christians". But please still do this.

From one of my earlier posts;

I am very much able to face reality because I am involved with organisations((CDOP, BPCA) that aid our Christian brothers and sisters. Now, pray, tell me what on earth can you do for them?

Now, over to you. What do you do for minority rights i.e. are you involved with any organisations?

Protesters from the Christian community attack a car during clashes with riot police, a day after suicide attacks on two churches in Lahore, Pakistan, March 16, 2015. REUTERS/Mohsin Raza
r

So what is the similarities between Islam teaching and Lal Masjid Mullah's Action. Could you elaborate.
There are thousands of Masjids and Madarsas in Pakistan but you have nothing except Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa.

First of all they did not burn the Pakistan flag, it was an effigy in front. Number 2 MQM has already behaved this way, in a way that constitutes treason to Pakistan. Ask anyone and he will tell you Altaf's partition speech was treason most high. Number 3. You are talking about Punjabi Pathan Sindhi forgiving them (MQM)... lets not forget the question will original migrants, our forefathers who left so called parts which are now called India on mules, camels and trains often to be slaughtered just because they believed in Pakistan... well ask them if they would forget this kind of treason against Pakistan.

At that time Pakistan did not fall at the gates of ethnic supremacy. I already gave you examples. Urdu speaking families wanting to merge and marrying their daughters only to Punjabis. A Punjabi woman demanding her child to speak urdu and beating him if he did not speak it.

There was a time when Pakistan was formed and during that time we were beyond the ethnic issue. Are we beyond it now?

Now final point. Waqas's identity is shrouded by mist. We do not know he is an MQM terrorist or an innocent civilian. If he is the former he should not have been killed but arrested unless he resisted such arrest. If he was the latter then he should after proper investigation have been freed. Finally we need to know if an MQM terrorist did not shoot him.
Punjabi,Sindhis and Pathans forgiving MQM jani majboori ka naam shukria

Is baat pe
img.php

Reuters / Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Women from the Christian community mourn for a relative, who was one of the victims killed by a suicide attack on a church, during his funeral in Lahore, Pakistan, March 17, 2015. Suicide bombings outside two churches in Lahore killed 14 people and wounded nearly 80 others during services on Sunday in attacks claimed by a faction of the Pakistani Taliban. REUTERS/Mohsin Raza

r

“The angry mob protesting after the blast beat to death two people whom they suspected of being associates of the attackers”
Increasing trend of lynching is alarming and government should take immediate steps to curb such incidences in future.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Back
Top Bottom