What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

Im talking about engine show me engine from pentagon and there were no marks on wall .

pentagon engine.jpg

There you go, just because silly 911 "truthers" claim there is no wreckage does not make it true. I also have no idea what you are talking about when you say there is no "marks on wall" but i'm guessing its another silly conspiracy theory that you fell for.

Are you sure thats the engine from 767 engine this engine is very small and where are the burn marks on that fuselage

That is because you are looking at a high pressure turbines. A jet engine has low pressure turbines which are large and high pressure turbines which are small. The engine itself is is covered in a core, that core is larger then even the low compression turbines. Of course it looks smaller. You are falling for more conspiracy theories.

jet engine core.jpg

weki.png

And also please answer the Iraq related question. dont run from me .....

Obviously there were ulterior motives with Iraq, you would have to ask Bush why he thought Iraq was a good idea.

View attachment 203529

There you go, just because silly 911 "truthers" claim there is no wreckage does not make it true.

That is because you are looking at a high pressure turbines. A jet engine has low pressure turbines which are large and high pressure turbines which are small. The engine itself is is covered in a core, that core is larger then even the low compression turbines. Of course it looks smaller. You are falling for more conspiracy theories.

View attachment 203533

View attachment 203539

Obviously there were ulterior motives with Iraq, you would have to ask Bush why he thought Iraq was a good idea.

You know engine made of one of the toughest substance and just hitting the wall shattered to pieces where the fock is the engine .

Titanium is used in Jet engine and you are telling me that this turbo fan is only left or someone just put the old burned turbo fan there. And is there a way you can say for surety its the turbo fan from Passenger plane. And if it does hit the pentagon wall then where are the holes of Two Engines theres is one whole of supposed fuselage . I will get more answers from "loose change 9/11" then i can get from you.

Christians are patriotic to Pakistan,hindus and sikhs are also patriotic only muslim with beard is terrorist and traitor so if you see any beard man near church or temple,burn him alive..

Lesson no.3 by candle mafia

Christians are patriotic to Pakistan,hindus and sikhs are also patriotic only muslim with beard is terrorist and traitor so if you see any beard man near church or temple,burn him alive..

Lesson no.3 by candle mafia
I never saw any Christian, Sikh or Hindu Organization in Pakistan involve in Terrorist Activities like Bomb Blast, Target Killing or attacking our Army while I have seen Muslim Organization doing that to not only Minorities but other Muslims as well. One incident that to after a terrorist Attack doesnt mean whole community should be blamed for such acts when there are lots of incidents which cause Violent Outcome in the end just by provoking through sermons.

You know engine made of one of the toughest substance and just hitting the wall shattered to pieces where the fock is the engine .

An engine tough? :lol: Most Turbines can not even withstand bird strikes how do you expect a jet engine to be intact after smashing into hardened concrete and steel at 400mph? This is simply physics not conspiracy theory physics.

Titanium is used in Jet engine and you are telling me that this turbo fan is only left or someone just put the old burned turbo fan there.

Jet engines are not strong by design. It does not matter that they are made of Titanium. A jet engine is not designed to smash threw hardened concrete and steel and survive. An engine is made up of many moving parts, many of which rotate on ball bearings. Those are all weak points, so is the core itself.

And is there a way you can say for surety its the turbo fan from Passenger plane.

Of course i can say it's a turbo fan from a passenger plane because i know how jet engines are deigned. Or you can believe your crazy conspiracy theories. Believe the fire department or some secret government agents somehow manage to carry heavy aircraft debris onto the lawn of the Pentagon and no one noticed it.

And if it does hit the pentagon wall then where are the holes of Two Engines theres is one whole of supposed fuselage .

What holes? Your conspiracy theory physics do not apply in real life. I think you are expecting something like this:

hole-in-wall.jpg

Unfortunately in the real world things don't work like that. In conspiracy land it may....

I will get more answers from "loose change 9/11" then i can get from you.

You can believe the none-sense in loose change all you want. You had no problem believing that there was no debris i'm sure you are gullible enough to believe anything no matter how irrational it may be.

I never saw any Christian, Sikh or Hindu Organization in Pakistan involve in Terrorist Activities like Bomb Blast, Target Killing or attacking our Army while I have seen Muslim Organization doing that to not only Minorities but other Muslims as well. One incident that to after a terrorist Attack doesnt mean whole community should be blamed for such acts when there are lots of incidents which cause Violent Outcome in the end just by provoking through sermons.

Yeah they tell you first before doing anything.

If you see closely, you will observe, that they are burning the dummy (putla) not the flag. The flag is behind the putla being burnt

The Flags looks as though its being burnt .

Would appreciate if you can post the pictures of American protestors burning the American flag in the aftermath of any terrorist attack.

American state does a pretty good job of protecting its citizens

Yeah they tell you first before doing anything.
Last time I checked they Accept the Responsibility quite Proudly with no Hesitations and it is also well known what that Lal Masjid Mullah was hiding inside did you found anything like that in any Church or even Imam Bargah in Pakistan???

Last time I checked they Accept the Responsibility quite Proudly with no Hesitations and it is also well known what that Lal Masjid Mullah was hiding inside did you found anything like that in any Church or even Imam Bargah in Pakistan???
I don't know because agencies don't tell me anything,you seems an important man,you are aware of everything happening in Pakistan.

An engine tough? :lol: Most Turbines can not even withstand bird strikes how do you expect a jet engine to be intact after smashing into hardened concrete and steel at 400mph? This is simply physics not conspiracy theory physics.

Jet engines are not strong by design. It does not matter that they are made of Titanium. A jet engine is not designed to smash threw hardened concrete and steel and survive. An engine is made up of many moving parts, many of which rotate on ball bearings. Those are all weak points, so is the core itself.

Of course i can say it's a turbo fan from a passenger plane because i know how jet engines are deigned. Or you can believe your crazy conspiracy theories. Believe the fire department or some secret government agents somehow manage to carry heavy aircraft debris onto the lawn of the Pentagon and no one noticed it.

What holes? Your conspiracy theory physics do not apply in real life. I think you are expecting something like this:

View attachment 203555

Unfortunately in the real world things don't work like that. In conspiracy land it may....

You can believe the none-sense in loose change all you want. You had no problem believing that there was no debris i'm sure you are gullible enough to believe anything no matter how irrational it may be.

You might know much about Engines i suppose you have some degree . So i will talk from my level of understanding as i dont know much about engines as you do . So i searched for melting point of Titanium and it's 1,668 °C and in fahrenheit its 3034 and by doing little search here and there i found the temperature reached 1740 °F but still lets say it reached 2000 °F still its not enough to melt the engine

So you are saying that soon after impact engine just vanished . And one other thing i have seen Air crash investigations like many other people and those jets are close or more than 400 miles when they hit the ground still there engines and other big hunk of pieces and by your theory they just vanished pooooof .

American state does a pretty good job of protecting its citizens
Well I think you havent heard the flurry of blacks being shot and resulting riots around November last year.

I don't know because agencies don't tell me anything,you seems an important man,you are aware of everything happening in Pakistan.
Do you watch TV or Read newspaper?Its all available there even that Lal Masjid thing was shown LIVE in media where those Terrorists were wearing Gas mask and carry Automatic Rifles giving Security to Burqay wala Mullah.

Do you watch TV or Read newspaper?Its all available there even that Lal Masjid thing was shown LIVE in media where those Terrorists were wearing Gas mask and carry Automatic Rifles giving Security to Burqay wala Mullah.

I don't trust this zionist media so don't give me there references.

Family members of Pakistani Christian community mourn the death of a victim of Sunday's suicide bombings that struck two churches, in Lahore, Pakistan.
335958-dpz-17mrab-05.jpg

Pakistani protesters take cover during clashes with police, in Lahore.
335962-dpz-17mrab-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom