What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

Pie in the sky. Get serious: What are you going to do? Commit to a specific deed if you're really upset.

Silly thing to say. This is a forum where people voice their opinions and thoughts. Will you also be chastising the Iranians, Turks, Chinese, and Indians for talking about tragic issues online?

Ugly creatures were making film while 2 innocent lives were being lost ...............

The crowd mentality has evolved into the film mentality.

I have no symphty with Christian community now, as they have also shown their true colors, they have killed two innocent people so now they have no moral ground to cry on... this is also a mirror on Pakistani nation.

It was an isolated incident.

The crowd mentality has evolved into the film mentality.

I think you have not seen this particular crowd in real lives.................. they are easily influenced by the "Ram Janay" type bollywood movies and you will find them the first ones to adopt ridiculous styles of bollywood gangster heroes.

so are you saying this shit is ok??? what hell is wrong with you?? i don't give **** what happened few months ago... if these mother fuckers are attacking innocent people they deserved to be dealt with.
What I said was as follows:

"If the culprits who burnt the Christian couple a few months ago were brought to justice, things would have not turned this ugly. While totally unacceptable, this is a reaction towards the system that has ceased to function in the welfare of the commoners".

Try to spend some time on reading an understanding before reacting like you currently are now.

burning pak flag
10953900_898956536814924_8264792429269398868_n.jpg

If you see closely, you will observe, that they are burning the dummy (putla) not the flag. The flag is behind the putla being burnt

\\

Yeah my assss is burnt by a bunch of chutiyas who look at everything through a secterian prism... ive been on this forum for like 4 years... people here know how much i bitch about sects or suck upto iran or ksa.. unlike a bunch of fags who cant even take a shit without bringing in retarded rants about sects...

Thank God i didnt grow up in household like you guys.. My father is a Sunni...my mother is a Shia.. and so on..

Please grow up... and stop your "fasad fi sabilashaitan" campaign.... !

Quaid e Azam made this country for Pakistanis.. not a bunch of secterian chutiyas... those who are loyal to tehran or riyadh can fk off to those countries or go kill eachother in syria.
And the ones preaching this every time in almost every post include you my friend.

I have not kept in touch with the news but it seems a lot of people in this thread are claiming the two suspects that were lynched were innocent. Seems premature to make such a claim until an impartial and un-bias investigation takes place. The people in the mob that were involved in the lynching should obviously be arrested even if the lynching suspects actually were involved in the bombing.

On the other hand the "christians" did a very un-Christian thing by committing murder. I can see their pain though, Christians are the most prosecuted religion in the world, Christians are constantly beaten, driven out of their homes, arrested, harassed, and murdered. It's becoming common place to hear about gunmen bursting into churches and shooting worshipers, blowing up churches, demolishing churches, desecrating churches. Then there are photos and videos of Christians being beheaded sometimes even children. This happens to Muslims too, but the Christians particularly the ones involved in the latest incident have a reason to be angry especially if they are the relatives of dead or injured victims in the blast.

If you see closely, you will observe, that they are burning the dummy (putla) not the flag. The flag is behind the putla being burnt

I noticed that too. It appears no flag is burned.

have a reason to be angry especially if they are the relatives of dead or injured victims in the blast.

Those men were innocent going along with their daily lives when they got burnt by innocent Christians whom you refer to acting as very un-Christian. This is all over the news now, and families of burnt have come forward to identify them.

So by your logic it is okay for the family of the ones who got burnt should find some random Christians and take out their anger on them by
  • Beating them to death first
  • Dragging them on streets
  • Then taking of their clothes
  • Then setting their dead bodies on fire and
  • Finally then by filming the whole scene on their cell phones
? ? ? and then after all this happens I will come on this forum and say they did very Non-Muslim thing, but they were angry and I can understand their anger and see their pain, because Muslims are being bombed and killed all over the place systematically. They have a reason to be angry.

When world will call them terrorists? What is the difference in their conduct and TTP? Both kill, both film the killing, both choose innocent targets, both humiliate the dead bodies, and both show no remorse after their killing.......................

Those men were innocent going along with their daily lives when they got burnt by innocent Christians whom you refer to acting as very un-Christian. This is all over the news now, and families of burnt have come forward to identify them.

So by your logic it is okay for the family of the ones who got burnt should find some random Christians and take out their anger on them by
? ? ? and then after all this happens I will come on this forum and say they did very Non-Muslim thing, but they were angry and I can understand their anger and see their pain, because Muslims are being bombed and killed all over the place systematically. They have a reason to be angry.

When world will call them terrorists? What is the difference in their conduct and TTP? Both kill, both film the killing, both choose innocent targets, both humiliate the dead bodies, and both show no remorse after their killing.......................

Read my post again before you get emotional. I stated that an impartial investigation is needed, word of mouth means nothing, of course the relatives of the victims will say they were innocent, even families of suicide bombers are often in denial. I also stated that the people involved in the lynching should be punished....something you did not bother reading.

Yesterday and today we witnessed a stark reality that commons and minorities Pack the same level of brutality as those extremists and Taliban. Everyone is hiding a talib/extremist within oneself waiting to be unleashed.

Seems we are heading towards a great marshallaw inch by inch bit by bit cause political & civil adminstration has failed all over pakistan ?
these is going to be deadly on minorities they will become victim & criminal at the same time whole christian world is watching that with closed fingers, even Pope has spoken out yesterday .
If after this incident any of Christians got targeted in punjab, then it would a night mare !

Read my post again before you get emotional. I stated that an impartial investigation is needed, word of mouth means nothing, of course the relatives of the victims will say they were innocent, even families of suicide bombers are often in denial. I also stated that the people involved in the lynching should be punished....something you did not bother reading.

I read your whole comment and I find you biased, not ready to fully denounce their action. Like the bold part here. You don't happen to have any idea how the suicide bombing works eh? They don't come unprepared so an illiterate crowd can beat them up and light them on fire. Ever try and see some clips of attacks they have managed to pull out.

The underlined part is not enough ......................... tell me the difference between this crowd and TTP's conduct? When are you going to say these are Terrorists with an extremist mindset who would kill any random person, out of their frustration and anger. And you look like you have not seen how they have been going around and beating up ordinary people.

Its not their faith its their mindset at work, and better if we don't bring faith to discussion table.

Last edited:
Helll! !! What a waste of innocent life ... These mobs must be punished as per Law of the land

Thats the problem here is that our focking law let loose the terrorists and the result we saw in Peshawar and the military had to come in to implement the punishment law. And our police force is just focked up. We need Amercian style police force no mercy for mobsters

Seems we are heading towards a great marshallaw inch by inch bit by bit cause political & civil adminstration has failed all over pakistan ?
these is going to be deadly on minorities they will become victim & criminal at the same time whole christian world is watching that with closed fingers, even Pope has spoken out yesterday .
If after this incident any of Christians got targeted in punjab, then it would a night mare !

Man its not about being Christian, its about that mindset that has been shown here, you don't feel perturbed by rest of the country facing suicide bombings, you don't say a word and when the same happens to you, you burn alive two random people and then film their death. How worse can it get?

We need to confront this mindset and realise that this extremist mindset is not limited to people calling themselves Muslims. This reaction after suicide bombing is a step towards inciting small scale civil war and needs to be crushed by State, otherwise I am afraid this minority is going to face much harder and brutal reaction. Because most of the people will play in hands of extremists.

I read your whole comment and I find you biased, not ready to fully denounce their action. Like the bold part here. You don't happen to have any idea how the suicide bombing works eh? They don't come unprepared so an illiterate crowd can beat them up and light them on fire. Ever try and see some clips of attacks they have managed to pull out.

The underlined part is not enough ......................... tell me the difference between this crowd and TTP's conduct? When are you going to say these are Terrorists with an extremist mindset who would kill any random person, out of their frustration and anger. And you look like you have not seen how they have been going around and beating up ordinary people.

Its not their faith its their mindset at work, and better if we don't bring faith on discussion table.
Huge difference between TTP & the crowd !
TTP is the killers organisation killing at their will any where every where ?
which is bringing this hate hit mob into streets & doing the objective of the TTP in the end ?
This crowd never planned what they just did but TTP they plan every move?

I read your whole comment and I find you biased, not ready to fully denounce their action. Like the bold part here.

What is "not ready to fully denounce their actions" means? I denounced their actions in my first post by calling for their arrests.

You don't happen to have any idea how the suicide bombing works eh? They don't come unprepared so an illiterate crowd can beat them up and light them on fire. Ever try and see some clips of attacks they have managed to pull out.

You are talking none sense, suicide bombings end in failure more often then you think. There has been multiple failed suicide bombing in Africa recently, there was also plenty in Iraq.

Its not their faith its their mindset at work, and better if we don't bring faith on discussion table.

In never said the crowned was innocent, i stated that the people involved need to be arrested and punished, but i understand their anger after all they were victims or knew people that were victims of the blast. There is no excuse but their attack was not random.

Back
Top Bottom