What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

I have no symphty with Christian community now, as they have also shown their true colors, they have killed two innocent people so now they have no moral ground to cry on... this is also a mirror on Pakistani nation.

They are also attacking random Rickshaw drivers

466498780-an-angry-mob-later-lynched-two-people-they-gettyimages.jpg

466498608-people-around-bringing-small-sticks-and-halt-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited:
Pie in the sky. Get serious: What are you going to do? Commit to a specific deed if you're really upset. Obviously the Christians have had enough of hot air.

I work with them quite closely, do you? I don't exude hot air.

There are some really disturbing pics. (bodies burned) but I guess this forum won't allow me to post

Brothers I implore you not to post graphic pics.

Did they really burn the Pakistani flag. I cannot believe this.
Your ear and eyes and brain work only if it's about anti MQM, believe it or not:coffee:
On topic, I'm quiet agree with @SBD and @Rockstar that intolerance be it religious social we as a nation reach on it's low very low level, even to debate here I can guess it! 2nd whoever behind the terrorist attacks specially on minorities AKHIRKAR they somehow succeeded they achieve what they want:sad: I have no hope for government they are miserably failed to stop it and protect it's citizens and in situations from those attacks. Reason is that they are part of it, still PMLN openly supporting and protecting their assets in Punjab. Punjab Taliban are actives with hidden moves, like past they not doing it openly coz it's cause trouble to their masters aka Nawaz brothers.

I see that the zionist "solomon" is active here, gently stoking the fires. When you listen to him, keep in mind that he is a snake amongst us.

I see that the zionist "solomon" is active here, gently stoking the fires. When you listen to him, keep in mind that he is a snake amongst us.
Read again. I'm the guy trying to avoid race war as opposed to guys who endorse mob violence to stoke the fires.

What, you want a civil war?
of course not... thats why the likes of you must be need to be responded to in a bad way... people like you cause civil wars.

If the culprits who burnt the Christian couple a few months ago were brought to justice, things would have not turned this ugly. While totally unacceptable, this is a reaction towards the system that has ceased to function in the welfare of the commoners.

Christian couple burned alive in Pakistan for allegedly desecrating Quran
so are you saying this shit is ok??? what hell is wrong with you?? i don't give **** what happened few months ago... if these mother fuckers are attacking innocent people they deserved to be dealt with.

Specifics, please.
you snake.. get out of here.... we don't give a crap about what a zionist pig has to say about pakistan..... just come out as a indian already.

Should hang all these brutual terrorist who burned these innocent civilians and those who are involve in these bomb blasts ... .... i didn't knew pakistani christians have that much hate for pakistan and pakistani muslims ...
wait till yasu masih returns, he will set non Christians straight!

They should be burning Indian flags bloody traitors.
The flag is in the background. It was not burnt.
on a side note, the dwellers from that locality( youhanabad) are retards. My uncle ended shooting one up right between teh eye as a last resort. The crook refused to surrender & just walk away from his house.

This ideology of thinking it is acceptable to blow up innocent people needs to be destroyed. Even if India is offering money to do these acts there should be enough humanity to not accept the offer.

Pakistani society has problems. The cure is to remove mullah politician from all forms of power including having militant wings. This corruption and gross perversion stems from Zia mindset of the 80s and cultivated by foreign agencies post 9/11 just like Syrian rebels/ISI etc.

Have to fix society so people don't take the bait.

Back
Top Bottom