What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

Ugly creatures were making film while 2 innocent lives were being lost ...............

11028968_646278842138243_6865549668848104871_o.jpg

Oh an other Asssssssssshole with Shhhhhhhhhh zionism ......... :welcome:
Are you trying to prove you should be banned. Because you are a new member and your first actions are insulting shias without looking left or right. Personally I think you deserve to go, with your wahabi/American funding.

Listen up. Innocent Pakistanis died in a brutal attack and we stand by them fully. I have doubts they burned the Pakistani flag but even if they did it was a fringe minority.
How will you "stand by them fully"?

You don't give a damn about us Pakistanis. The only reason you get away with some of the worst attacks on us Pakistanis and Islam is because you are a gora and goras typically get away with any wrong they do.
Is this blatant racism supposed to inspire the confidence of Pakistani Christians who might read your post? Or Americans whose taxes bankroll a Pakistani government that cannot collect taxes for itself?

...now you give a damn about how Pakistanis are dying in a brutal war-which US itself started by supporting the so called mujahideen against the Soviets.
Perhaps you find flaring at the U.S. empowering because unlike the Taliban, there's no risk Americans are going to mark you as a target for what you say or write? Yet will bashing the U.S. truly help Pakistan in the here and now?

So stop shedding your crocodile tears and do something constructive.
The most constructive thing I can think of is to inspire Pakistanis like yourself to work for real political change in their country rather than dismiss cruel events with, "May they rest in peace", thus allowing the militants leeway to gather even more steam.

How will you "stand by them fully"?

Is this blatant racism supposed to inspire the confidence of Pakistani Christians who might read your post? Or Americans whose taxes bankroll a Pakistani government that cannot collect taxes for itself?

Perhaps you find flaring at the U.S. empowering because unlike the Taliban, there's no risk Americans are going to mark you as a target for what you say or write? Yet will bashing the U.S. truly help Pakistan in the here and now?

The most constructive thing I can think of is to inspire Pakistanis like yourself to work for real political change in their country rather than dismiss cruel events with, "May they rest in peace", thus allowing the militants leeway to gather even more steam.

Don't bullshit me. You Americans gave us maximum 18 billion dollars in aid. We lost 100 billion $ plus in the war. So don't claim some authority over us just because of your "funding" a lot which also goes to shut the mouth of news agencies reporting against you. I worked in a firm close to media outlets so I know.

Either share something constructive or get lost. The terrorism situation is getting on our nerves already and some day we will blow. I am 100% with the Christian mob if the 2 said victims were terrorists.

America has and continues to use nations as tools to further their strategic interests. That is a fact. The divide we now witness among each other is caused also by the US.

...don't claim some authority over us...
Americans aren't colonials; there is no "authority" over Pakistan.

just because of your "funding" a lot which also goes to shut the mouth of news agencies reporting against you. I worked in a firm close to media outlets so I know.
Interesting. Please supply details - in another thread, another day.

Either share something constructive or get lost. The terrorism situation is getting on our nerves already and some day we will blow. I am 100% with the Christian mob if the 2 said victims were terrorists.
Then you're accepting mob justice rather than the need for political and judicial reform. Even if that costs millions of lives in bloody sectarian riots.

....The divide we now witness among each other is caused also by the US.
I don't think you're open to argument on this issue, nor does it point to a solution, right? So concentrate: what you can do in the here and now?

Beleive me I love you now :smitten:its not your fault these were your parents :omghaha:

They will use it later to masterbaaate I'm sure :suicide:

Even I never chanted any sect I just pointed out Shia dominance but as you know in Pakistan you can make fun of all Muslim sects but not Shia You can abuse any muslim personality but not Shia ......... :(

Nah I'm blessed to have such a family .. Sad to see the effects of a secterian upbringing .. I'm sorry you had such sect thumping parents.

I would say, what ever those attackers wanted has become a success... Qasorri Christians were weakest link in whole Pakistanis.

Masjids got attacked, Imam Bargha got attacked, schools got attacked, Police Station, Markets,almost each of the community was attacked and TTP wanted to provoke them, but not a single community came forward and start killing innocent people, no one start burning Pakistan Flags? I can't trust Pakistani Christians any more. Especially Lahoris.

Another slap on the face of those Think tanks here , who talk about Pakistan Unity ... lol
enjoy the sight of Pakistani Flag been burn , along with a human life , people as feeling less creatures taking pics and videos of a burned person , everyone is hiding a animal inside them , all it take some click to awaken it ...

these Christians are protesting ( violent ) from 2 days now , and yet there is no one using force against them ...
i am yet to see any action against them , now it make me realize if a MQM worker had done such thing , than what ...

so enjoy the people of Pakistan becoming blood thirsty monsters , Punjab let those sectarian monsters to operate from their own communities , and now paying the price ...

May Allah help us , when we have common public like these mobs , and educated people like Havi......... and others ..
in few years people will be using cannibalistic approach to kill each others , making videos of taking organs of each other and post it on fb ..

Utterly Disgusting ...

Guys please fervent request.

DO NOT POST GRAPHIC PHOTOS.

WTF MAN! Its a forum. Ghastly voyeurism.

RIP. Man ......

wtf is wrong with these illiterates ?

Its the usual way of arse-wipes to vent their frustration. Cause further destruction to mitigate their own pain. Amazingly incompetent authorities dont help calm the situation either. Pakistan as a whole suffers because of morons.

The terrorist group should be exterminated and those who took part in the lynching of the innocent brothers should be arrested and thrown in jail for life or worse.

For the record they didn't burn the flag, it's an effigy next to the flag.

Also folks, keep sectarian nonsense out of this thread.

The terrorist group should be exterminated and those who took part in the lynching of the innocent brothers should be arrested and thrown in jail for life or worse.
Pie in the sky. Get serious: What are you going to do? Commit to a specific deed if you're really upset. Obviously the Christians have had enough of hot air.

Back
Top Bottom