What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

that Mom-batti mafia so called "Civil Society" is mouth piece of Shias only

3.jpg

Change your filthy secterian mindset..

People from the Christian community beat a motorist who refuses to respect a road block after twin blast attacks on two churches in Lahore, Pakistan March 15, 2015. Bombs outside two churches in the Pakistani city of Lahore killed 14 people and wounded nearly 80 during Sunday services, and witnesses said quick action by a security guard prevented many more deaths. A Pakistani Taliban splinter group claimed responsibility
r

Should hang all these brutual terrorist who burned these innocent civilians and those who are involve in these bomb blasts ... .... i didn't knew pakistani christians have that much hate for pakistan and pakistani muslims ...

There may be exceptions to what I say, and my intention is not to create hatred but share my personal experience.

I have worked with them, specially the ones from Punjab and believe me they are worst of all people I have ever met. I have no prejudice against their faith but their conduct is just pathetic. Just a hint they have tendency of insulting Islam intentionally, they are corrupt, liars, dishonest. And I never saw them feel sorry for all the decade long suicide bombing and terrorist attacks that did not affect them.

And the most interesting phenomena or thing is they want to leave Pakistan at first opportunity they get, for that if they have to pretend as persecuted they will.

And by the way these sick retards have made sure by their actions that no Muslim police man, guard gets himself killed trying to save their kind. Useless morons.

For burning a flag in protest over the State's failures to protect citizens you want to hunt and punish them? That'll just confirm their protest to the larger community - that the State is an enemy, not a servant - making things even worse.
your a piece of shit

Helll! !! What a waste of innocent life ... These mobs must be punished as per Law of the land
its not a waste.... its a tragedy... law of the land or no law of the land.. these guys should be punish brutally

Is there anyone who approach Church Bishop or Pope to defuse the tension or they are trying on their own to defuse the tension by themselves?These people are Mostly Jahil Japat and emotional the damage is expect but if Authorities cant approach Church Bishop or Pope(depending on Sects they belong to) to ask for Calm and defuse the tensions then there are some chances that the high Intensity could be got under Controlled at least.

Yesterday and today we witnessed a stark reality that commons and minorities Pack the same level of brutality as those extremists and Taliban. Everyone is hiding a talib/extremist within oneself waiting to be unleashed.

Not a day pass... that i don't see posts from certain tribe (wanbi atheist/agnostics/seculars) calling fellow Pakistanis terrorists and demanding extra judicial killing and cold blood murder.

Here is practical example..... this has to be the result.

A Pakistani Taliban splinter group claimed responsibility
Did they not tell, they did it because bhartis (along with uni-lightened R&D guy) were upset due to nun rape thread!

there are three very vocal shia members here who ,looks like, are programmed not to think beyond their own sect -the Iranian way- 1)Rafi 2)Desert Fighter 3)Cheetah786.

First you change your filthy language :tdown:
You people jump up and down when few shia get killed in some corner of Pakistan And you want everyone to chant "SHIA Killing SHIA Killing" but other than that you don't want to hear this word why this hypocrisy????
Why only talking about Dead shias is humanity and talking about Living SHias is secterianism :sarcastic:

Ironically their Asssssssses get burned if someone even name that sect which they are reprsenting :cheesy:
\\

Yeah my assss is burnt by a bunch of chutiyas who look at everything through a secterian prism... ive been on this forum for like 4 years... people here know how much i bitch about sects or suck upto iran or ksa.. unlike a bunch of fags who cant even take a shit without bringing in retarded rants about sects...

Thank God i didnt grow up in household like you guys.. My father is a Sunni...my mother is a Shia.. and so on..

Please grow up... and stop your "fasad fi sabilashaitan" campaign.... !

Quaid e Azam made this country for Pakistanis.. not a bunch of secterian chutiyas... those who are loyal to tehran or riyadh can fk off to those countries or go kill eachother in syria.

Did they really burn the Pakistani flag. I cannot believe this.

I have worked with them, specially the ones from Punjab and believe me they are worst of all people I have ever met. I have no prejudice against their faith but their conduct is just pathetic. Just a hint they have tendency of insulting Islam intentionally, they are corrupt, liars, dishonest. And I never saw them feel sorry for all the decade long suicide bombing and terrorist attacks that did not affect them.
How is this not incitement to attack Pakistani Christians?

When Rawalpindi Juma prayer attackers were left to roam freely, than everyone in this state start believing in mob lynching as way to take out hate, without getting causht.

Recently, one mulla of some political cum religious party was killed and on this forum all the hate tribe was passing remarks ''keep doing what you did yesterday''

Now i ask all those members... come forward and identify yourself, if you are men of your words.

because we only consider nuns rape and naked pastors parading as incitement.

Did they really burn the Pakistani flag. I cannot believe this.
Don't you see non Christian members here cursing ISI and army?
Did you missed the shitstorm followed by General Rahil visit to Saudi Arabia?

I am a sunni and am extremely against both the sectarian and ethnic mindset.

@jamalkhanjani's posts should be monitored for a while and if he is found of purposely fueling sectarian hatred he should be banned. All he has done is maintain the sectarian mindset much like Ottoman.

@Oscar @waz, @Chak Bamu @Horus @WebMaster

\\

Yeah my assss is burnt by a bunch of chutiyas who look at everything through a secterian prism... ive been on this forum for like 4 years... people here know how much i bitch about sects or suck upto iran or ksa.. unlike a bunch of fags who cant even take a shit without bringing in retarded rants about sects...

Thank God i didnt grow up in household like you guys.. My father is a Sunni...my mother is a Shia.. and so on..

Please grow up... and stop your "fasad fi sabilashaitan" campaign.... !

Quaid e Azam made this country for Pakistanis.. not a bunch of secterian chutiyas... those who are loyal to tehran or riyadh can fk off to those countries or go kill eachother in syria.

You are absolutely right. Quaid e Azam was a shia too. I am absolutely with you. The Takfiris should be attacked and hunted down.

My main worry after this event is backlash against the Christian community. There are reports coming in the 2 victims killed post bombing were innocent civilians. I have never seen such a thing in my life. I always think of Christians as an oppressed minority and did not expect some to act this way. Still doesn't mean all Christians are bad. I am truly shocked. My hope is these people were terrorists.

burning pak flag
10953900_898956536814924_8264792429269398868_n.jpg

1896887_951996261512319_2293917107248968930_n.jpg

988952_951996284845650_6078517620014932856_n.jpg

The first picture-they are burning an effigy if you look closely. The second and third pictures-difference? I don't see the orange booth thing in the first picture-it is much further away.

Christians are patriotic like us. I don't think they would burn the Pakistani flag.

Listen up. Innocent Pakistanis died in a brutal attack and we stand by them fully. I have doubts they burned the Pakistani flag but even if they did it was a fringe minority. Now about you shedding crocodile tears. You don't give a damn about us Pakistanis.

The only reason you get away with some of the worst attacks on us Pakistanis and Islam is because you are a gora and goras typically get away with any wrong they do. Anyone on this site will admit that all you have done on this forum since the day you arrived is fling dirt on us and now you give a damn about how Pakistanis are dying in a brutal war-which US itself started by supporting the so called mujahideen against the Soviets.

So stop shedding your crocodile tears and do something constructive.

Back
Top Bottom