What's new

An Arab-Israeli alliance is taking shape in the Middle East

You are an underdeveloped individual who shamelessly swearing to us in the forum . Please don't quote my messages. See this as a wish.Thank you.
I can quote you if you want son. Ignore me if you like.

the faster Pakistan starts producing its own oil & gas the faster we can peel away from the ONLY dependency we have on the arabs...and the faster we'll be able to stop the isreali designs.

Last edited:
the faster Pakistan starts producing its own oil & gas the faster we can peel away from the ONLY dependency we have on the arabs...and the faster we'll be able to stop the isreali designs.
Y'all taking forever, we need to stop fucking bailing you out when IK comes with a rice bowl.

If Trump is out of office and Biden is elected it will.

No they are not buddy, they could easily just completely destroy Gaza and kill everyone inside of it. Is that happening?

They are not only killing Palestinians. They are also changing the demographics. Settlers are taking over Palestinian homes. More and more Palestinians are sent to the west bank. Whenever Hamas supposedly launches a firecracker at Israel. IDF performs air raids killing thousands. Palestinians can only have success if they abandon their culture and identity and somehow manage to make a living in Haifa or Tel Aviv. Its a modern form of ethnic cleansing and genocide

So was the American countries in north and South America and Australia you can’t just tell them to leave.
No but its not a still ongoing issue

Y'all taking forever, we need to stop fucking bailing you out when IK comes with a rice bowl.
oh ok. Feel free to do so, we have no problem in pulling out our thousands of troops and who knows how many ISI/MI agents charged with ensuring the royal families stay in charge and safe. how long do you think you'll last against the houties and a mossad/cia instigated arab spring? before you answer, take a good look at the conditions of libya, tunisia, egypt and syria.

you need us far FAR more than WE need you.

oh ok. Feel free to do so, we have no problem in pulling out our thousands of troops and who knows how many ISI/MI agents charged with ensuring the royal families stay in charge and safe. how long do you think you'll last against the houties and a mossad/cia instigated arab spring? before you answer, take a good look at the conditions of libya, tunisia, egypt and syria.

you need us far FAR more than WE need you.
Lol you believe way too many conspiracies buddy with no concrete proof.

That’s erdogan relations with Israel and not turkey as whole specially the kemalists.
I wouldn't confuse Turkey for a tribal regime in ME, that's a state policy.

Yeah, so Arab soldiers don't die, you thought we needed you?
but looks like your arab yuppie soldiers are still dying cuz we refused to go into yemen and limited ourselves to just keeping the yemenis out. what do you think the shia houties would do to you once we decide to pull out completely with no one to keep an intelligence eye on the nearly a quarter of your populations that are shia?

but looks like your arab yuppie soldiers are still dying cuz we refused to go into yemen and limited ourselves to just keeping the yemenis out. what do you think the shia houties would do to you once we decide to pull out completely with no one to keep an intelligence eye on the nearly a quarter of your populations that are shia?
Mercs mostly* And you can't back up that your intelligence does shit boi
Never heard of GID boi?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Intelligence_Presidency

Back
Top Bottom