For majority of American population.

A Japanese is a Chinese.
A Korean is a Chinese.
A Philippino is a Chinese.
A Malyasian is a Chinese.
A Thai is a Chinese.
A Vietnamese is a Chinese.
A Chinese is obviously a Chinese.

For heavens sake, even an Eskimo is a Chinese.

And best of all, rest are either Arabs, Browns ...or just simply put "Aliens".........

Bhawawawwawawawawawawawwawawawawa...... :rofl:

:D they should thank us for giving them super duper mega hit fiction based alien movies heheheh

damn no wonder Americans thinks aliens are after US to destroy it feeling jealous of its progress

she is beautiful in reality you can google her its just that this pic is terrible and she is looking horrible in all the ways

true....:)

mehhhhhh

go through this thread and see how botttttiiiiii full she is

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-american-win-miss-america-9.html#post4781179

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-american-win-miss-america-9.html#post4781179

bwahahahahahah now don't strain our nerves further

She has got an awful nose and horrible legs man. There are thousands of girls in college here who are way prettier than her. This has got to be some weird **** American - Indian thing that is totally fake and out of whack.

Random fact. Did you guys know Russia has 11 million more women than men? That's a lot of Russian potential out there in the world. Why waste time with America?

She has got an awful nose and horrible legs man. There are thousands of girls in college here who are way prettier than her. This has got to be some weird **** American - Indian thing that is totally fake and out of whack.

Random fact. Did you guys know Russia has 11 million more women than men? That's a lot of Russian potential out there in the world. Why waste time with America?

Your are no one to pass judgment on someone's looks ... its not proper

Stupidest sht I have ever seen you write up.

She looks much better here.
Certainly not the stupidest. But only going on my experience. As it turns out, some were right-wing "personalities", and these guys feed on controversy. (Not at all bad....but I have certainly seen hotter Indian girls.)

Your are no one to pass judgment on someone's looks ... its not proper
Passing judgment on someone's looks is the point of a pageant.

I have been to america as a tourist and most of them are very chill. Unfair to take comments of a few racists and project them to an entire nation.

On topic: Funny thing is, this girl wouldnt win miss India in India for being too dark (indian preference for light skin), but she was able to achieve it in america filled with white people. Irony to its maximum...

Certainly not the stupidest. But only going on my experience. As it turns out, some were right-wing "personalities", and these guys feed on controversy. (Not at all bad....but I have certainly seen hotter Indian girls.)

Passing judgment on someone's looks is the point of a pageant.

There is a lot more then looks involved ... besides... looks is perspective

I can run faster than Bolt, but I will not participate in Olympics.

I have been to america as a tourist and most of them are very chill. Unfair to take comments of a few racists and project them to an entire nation.

On topic: Funny thing is, this girl wouldnt win miss India in India for being too dark (indian preference for light skin), but she was able to achieve it in america filled with white people. Irony to its maximum...

One of the weirdest things being an India. I love my women tanned and if I had in my power I would have banned skin whitening cream commercials and matrimonial advertisements that starts like " Groom needed for a fair girl......."

A Lot Of People Are Very Upset That An Indian-American Woman Won The Miss America Pageant

enhanced-buzz-25440-1379304796-17.jpg

When her win was announced, Twitter immediately exploded with hateful tweets, with people calling her Arab.

Congratulations Al-Qaeda. Our Miss America is one of you.

Miss New York is an Indian.. With all do respect, this is America

Miss America is a terrorist. Whatever. It's fine.

So miss america is a terrorist

@ABC2020 nice slap in the face to the people of 9-11 how pathetic #missamerica

#MissAmerica ummm wtf?! Have we forgotten 9/11?

A Lot Of People Are Very Upset That An Indian-American Woman Won The Miss America Pageant

Congratulations Al-Qaeda.

Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition

President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to "vetted" opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.

Some elements of the Syrian opposition are associated with radical Islamic terrorist groups, including al Qaeda, which was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks in New York, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pa., in 2001. Assad's regime is backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

The president, citing his authority under the Arms Export Control Act, announced today that he would "waive the prohibitions in sections 40 and 40A of the AECA related to such a transaction."

Those two sections prohibit sending weaponry to countries described in section 40(d): "The prohibitions contained in this section apply with respect to a country if the Secretary of State determines that the government of that country has repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism," Congress stated in the Arms Control Export Act.

"For purposes of this subsection, such acts shall include all activities that the Secretary determines willfully aid or abet the international proliferation of nuclear explosive devices to individuals or groups or willfully aid or abet an individual or groups in acquiring unsafeguarded special nuclear material," the law continues.

The law allows the president to waive those prohibitions if he "determines that the transaction is essential to the national security interests of the United States."

Under section 40(g) of the AECA, the Obama team must also provide Congress — at least 15 days before turning over the weapons — "the name of any country involved in the proposed transaction, the identity of any recipient of the items to be provided pursuant to the proposed transaction, and the anticipated use of those items," along with a list of the weaponry to be provided, when they will be delivered, and why the transfer is key to American security interests.

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., endorsed providing military assistance to the Syrian opposition during an appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday.

"Our intelligence agencies, I think, have a very good handle on who to support and who not to support," Corker said. "And there's going to be mistakes. We understand some people are going to get arms that should not be getting arms. But we still should be doing everything we can to support the free Syrian opposition."

Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition | WashingtonExaminer.com

Not our fault that you guys are internationally known for it :coffee:

No dude.. this is what you said
if anyone of them were pakistani, rapes would be the first thing they'd bring up

After @Icewolf, you are the second Pakistani who has confessed that Pakistanis are heavily inclined towards rape ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Monita Rajpal of CNN is way hotter though could stand to shed some bottom weight.

Also Sonia Dara of Swimsuit International fame is smokin. Can't find too many nice non-bikni photos though for public consumption.

Every nation has its share of stupid people and USA is no different.

As for the lady in question lets just say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Back
Top Bottom