What's new

American called Miss Indian terrorists, hateful tweets

Obviously announcement to her name, they know it is Indian. If Arab, she doesn't wear hijab or niqab. Many Americans see Indians same as Arabs or Terrorists.

These people dont know. These type of people cant tell the difference between an Indian or an Arab. Hindu or a Muslim. A Kim or a Khan.

What an ugly face- with terrible underarms- :sick:-

you would have liked this better :azn:

Miss Texas
slide_317105_2913643_free.jpg

1/4th of weight of Desi women is makeup

Here is a fun fact-- white girls wear more make up than Desi girls. Also white girls peak early. At 27-28 a desi girl would look much younger than a white girl without makeup.

Here is a fun fact-- white girls wear more make up than Desi girls. Also white girls peak early. At 27-28 a desi girl would look much younger than a white girl without makeup.

not true... They dont need makeup

completely wrong

desi women wear more Jewelries/gold and more layers of make up..even in wedding its look more like masks where true face is hidden under different layers of make up

even compare hollywood with bollywood actress

not true... They dont need makeup

You have absolutely no idea. Hardly any white girls goes out without wearing makeup. Most of them wear makeup even to attend classes.

completely wrong

desi women wear more Jewelries/gold and more layers of make up..even in wedding its look more like masks where true face is hidden under different layers of make up

even compare hollywood with bollywood actress

Desi girls may overdo it in special occasions like wedding but in everyday life it's the opposite.

Davuluri—who performed a Bollywood routine during the pageant—addressed the online backlash during a news conference with the Associated Press. "I have to rise above that," she explained. "I always viewed myself as first and foremost American." After all, her parents emigrated from India 30 years ago—long before she was even born.

Instead of dwelling on the negative, Davuluri is taking the high road. "I'm so happy this organization has embraced diversity," the reigning Miss New York told reporters. "I'm thankful there are children watching at home who can finally relate to a new Miss America."

Miss America Nina Davuluri Responds to Racist Backlash, Takes a Dip in Atlantic Ocean | E! Online

Back
Top Bottom