What's new

American called Miss Indian terrorists, hateful tweets

My bet would be Pakistanis saying this. I don't know a single American who thinks Indians are terrorist (the ones who think Sihks are Muslim notwithstanding) ps....see above quote for my point.

Sarcasm or just plain stupid?

My bet would be Pakistanis saying this. I don't know a single American who thinks Indians are terrorist (the ones who think Sihks are Muslim notwithstanding) ps....see above quote for my point.

Stupidest sht I have ever seen you write up.

rs_293x473-130915202834-634.NinaDavuluri.MsAmrca.9.15.13.JMD_copy.jpg

She looks much better here.

Do you have something that proves other wise. If not, guess who is being plain stupid :D

Yes, checked all the names on twitter, none turned out Pakistanis, feel free to do it yourself too.

Whichever American said that is obviously retarded

Yeah right.. and my real name is karan :)
Delusional bharati, if anyone of them were pakistani, rapes would be the first thing they'd bring up.
If you still don't believe me, thn fine, all are Pakistani, ISI hired to defame Bharat, happy?

Not because she is indian, but She is butt ugly...............I won't even cast a second look on her if she passed by me......nude

She is pretty ugly...
I see more beautiful girls begging in streets of Pakistan than this black Indian chick who is caked in makeup...

Delusional bharati, if anyone of them were pakistani, rapes would be the first thing they'd bring up.

Interesting admission.. Do you think Pakistanis always have rape on their minds :woot: ?

She is pretty ugly...
I see more beautiful girls begging in streets of Pakistan than this black Indian chick who is caked in makeup...

Thought she was an american citizen :)

Back
Top Bottom