What's new

The Muslim Miss World: Nigerian contestant crowned in beauty pageant

Sirji, jin ladkiyon ko hum aankhen faad faad kar nanga kartein hain apni nazron se, woh bhi kissi k maa ya bahn hoti hai. Aap to musalman hain. Aapko to Koran se hidayat di jaati hai parayee auratein ke saamne nazar neeche rakhne ki. Hum to rahe purankaal ke Hindu.

App ankein phaar k dekhtey hoon ghey janab..mein nhi :d

I give same respect to other woman what i expect for women in my family

Agreed. :)))

I was talking about real world's usage of tools to boost their own economy and you also know choosing India had been giving them a fair big market for skin products.

The bottom line is ITS NOT about beauty at all

I am not talking about beauty buddy I am talking about how they are suppressed by rules which never treat them as equals. I feel its only in the west that a woman can stand equal to a man in terms of rights and freedom.

I am not talking about beauty buddy I am talking about how they are suppressed by rules which never treat them as equals. I feel its only in the west that a woman can stand equal to a man in terms of rights and freedom.

Women are oppressed throughout the world including west.

I am saying this based on our (women) work for equality of women.

Its unfortunate that their too women were forced to change their outlook to get equality which they failed to give even after that.

if Allah wants women in burka and Arabic dress up then why women are born nude and not in burka or Arabic dress.

Back
Top Bottom