What's new

Amartya Sen: Modi should NOT be PM

Ah but you are wrong. Dr. Sen has been showcased as a great 'intellectual' who is passing 'MORAL' judgement on Modi.

In the process both is 'intellectual' capability and his 'Morality', both will be questioned.

His claim to 'intellectual' fame is the Nobel prize. That has more to do with his 3rd wife than anything he ever wrote or published.

His Morality is questioned by his being unfaithful to his wives and who has used his wife to wrangle himself a Nobel prize. How much points would you give such a man for 'ethics' ? He comes across as an ambitious man who is goal oriented and ethics be dammed.

Clearly he does not come across as a man who can pass judgement on others.

Why not call a Spade a Spade ?

If he has to audacity to pass moral judgement on Modi then he should not have problems with others questioning his morality.

Akram .....back to your old trick ? :lol:

You call me Akram or you call me Ram, it doesn't matter to me. So your try is epic fail.:lol:

bdw your post goes reported again and Mods @Aeronaut.. will judge your intent.

Bdw I like being given the name of one of my favorite cricketer Wasim Akram!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how much Congress paid him for writing this article.

Congress did not paid any thing to him ...

We the public of India is paying him through Congress , mind it..

congress walon ka khud ka pet itna bara hai ki wo kabhi nahi bharta, to doosron ko kya denge...

I dont not need self certified 'secularists' to issue me certificates or become my spokesperson.

I am very well capable of propagating my own views and Ideas and do not need foolish proxies like you to puke out your own perversions and prejudices as mine.

I am willing to take you on any day and any time in any debate be it Politics or Religion. Especially Hinduism. Let us all see how well versed you are to pass judgement on others :lol:

Consider this a challenge ..........now show us you can bite more than you can bark.

You do no contribute anything to any discussion except for your foolish and ill informed opinions and you have the audacity to masquerade as a saint.

A challenge over a forum on the net. Hanlon's razor in operation. Not interested, carry on.

@arp2041 No need to apologize. We have quite a few nutters on this forum. We've got dingbats who think that the path to India's greatness lies through atavism and that it requires "culling" various groups of people, that the constitution is meaningless and should be shredded up. We've got Sankranti and his various avatars who want to propagate a myopically revisionist perversion in the name of Hinduism, in the process maiming and butchering a great boon to humanity. He's labeled at least a dozen posters here as Muslims, Christians or Pakistani false flaggers- considering that liberal usage of ad hominem is all his lot will ever be good for. We've got a few young bucks who think that they need to attack the parliament and wonder why the army will not support their cause, Doppelganger was even musing as to whether he could get quality arms for said "mission" from Pakistan of all places. We've got gooks who'll quote wikipedia to you when you're providing them with an exact verse along with indexed references and the specific chapter from the dharmashastra on the relevant topic.

BUT We have only one fellow here who thinks that Rahul Gandhi will make a good administrator let alone the PM!:hitwall: NUFF SAID!

JESUS MAN!!! I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT RG WILL MAKE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR. WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't take so seriously! :D

Not in the least bit. This is not a debate nor am I particularly bothered with politics. Once in a blue moon I dabble in a political thread, who rules, kursi sharing, ideologies are irrelevant for the class I belong to so I have no personal interest. A defense forum this here site is and that's the subject I am mostly concerned with.

Not in the least bit. This is not a debate nor am I particularly bothered with politics. Once in a blue moon I dabble in a political thread, who rules, kursi sharing, ideologies are irrelevant for the class I belong to so I have no personal interest. A defense forum this here site is and that's the subject I am mostly concerned with.

Same here.... but sometimes some stupid abuses drags me in these discussions!!

Same here.... but sometimes some stupid abuses drags me in these discussions!!

You are bothered by pusillanimous twerps on an online forum?:lol: Absolutely pointless and a quintessential specimen of an exercise in futility.

Is he not the Same Rascal who said Kashmir doesnt Belong to India...

Apart from that a Maoist Sympathizer ...

Offcorse congress would get support with such people who do 3-4 marriages ...

So what makes you think that 2002 was deadlier than sikh riots??

2002 vs 1984
Similarity lies in compliance of state machinery.

Difference is that perpetrators/accused are not named for the post of PM. Congress has proved in past 29 years that it is not anti-Sikh. BJP has yet to establish that it is not anti-Muslim. 1984 was one off incidence in Congress history, and it has been unbiased towards Sikhs before and after. Apart from a Sikh PM, they have formed govt in Punjab, proving that Sikh themselves, as much as they are waiting for justice for 84', do not consider Congress as untouchable.

BJP on the other hand would have hard time proving that it is not against Abrahamic religions. From its history to leaders, and most importantly, Modi himself have been accused of being communal. So comparing 2002 and Modi with with Sikh riots and current Congress leadership is comparing apples to oranges.

Back
Top Bottom