What's new

Amartya Sen: Modi should NOT be PM

I simply asked a question on following points, I will repeat them.

He said minorities are scared of NaMo. BJP has won 30% minority votes, which is higher than any other state. It also indicates how much improvement of his image NaMo has done. Apparently, more Muslims out of Gujarat dislike him than from Gujarat.

He said Gujarat govt should look at health sector. I posted RBI data, stating Gujarat spends higher ratio of its budget on health and welfare than Maharashtra.

He said Gujarat lags behind in education. Gujarat is above national average, and comparable to Maharashtra in literacy rate.

And he rubbishes off infrastructure development, which is key to growth. I am not able to see things that he could, and I refuse to blindly follow. You are entitled to your views, even blind faith. But for the sake of logical discourse which should be the aim of this thread, show me what else than visible data that factored into Sen's calculation that he is being a critic of NaMo.

You are like a morning Jogger- he's like Usain Bolt. You are asking me to defend your running style against his...well you are convinced it's not a waste of my time.
@Bangalore- seriously in ECONOMICS ?

You are like a morning Jogger- he's like Usain Bolt. You are asking me to defend your running style against his...well you are convinced it's not a waste of my time.
@Bangalore- seriously in ECONOMICS ?

If you want it that way, fine, I will admit i am wrong. Just tell me how? Stop avoiding.

Nitish Kumar, Chidambaram

Nitish Kumar with 20 MPs? and Chiddu with corruption all over his body.. Give some good name dude.. What about 43 year young Rahul G? Will he drink the poison of Satta????

Questions regarding Sen's arguments, against NaMo govt.

Sen argued on three points, minority, health and education.

Minority: BJP has won 6 out of 8 Muslim majority seats in Gujarat. Won 30% muslim votes which is generally much higher than it gets in rest of the India. More representation in govt jobs than their population % suggests. Increasing prosperity.

Health: Budget allocation is higher than that of Maharashtra, as the ratio.

Education: Literacy rate comparable to Maharashtra, higher than other big states and India.

My question is:
How do Mr Sens argument hold, on objective basis? When all the data is against him.

And please, don't say I am just a keyboard warrior against a noble laureate.

Those 30% are Shia Bohra and Ahmedi. Sunni Muslims are with anti Nationalists (terrorist Party). They vote for corrupt. Indian Sunnis are poor , uneducated and vote bank for Mulla Mullayam, Mulla Nistish, Mulla Lallo, Miyan Manmohan singh...

@Guynextdoor2 : Are you Sanjay Jha??

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want it that way, fine, I will admit i am wrong. Just tell me how? Stop avoiding.

The only one who doesn't see the ridiculousness of what you're asking is you. This actually shows the extent of near mythical propoganda that Modi's machine has churned out. You will pit yourself against Nobel winners with data that any kid can pull out of the internet and still insist you can win coz you 'know more'. SOrry, I will NOT spend my time arguing with some random guy on a forum on economics against a nobel winner in economics.

BP1dAe8CMAEB_Ho.jpg:large

It is now clear...intelligent people don't like Modi :big_boss::big_boss:

No doubt Amartya Sen is excellent at economics but not that good when it comes to political analysis...

Actions speak louder than words or rather "Facts, Figures and Stats" speak louder than anything else in Gujrat's and Narendra Modi's case...

BTW I have read many of your threads on this forum where your work is to just blindfoldedly slam Modi all the time without any logical justification so kindly refrain from such acts and to quote nair in this respect would be better-

Mate This is PDF (Pakistan Defence Forum).... Not CDF (Congress Defence Forum)............

No doubt Amartya Sen is excellent at economics but not that good when it comes to political analysis...

Actions speak louder than words or rather "Facts, Figures and Stats" speak louder than anything else in Gujrat's and Narendra Modi's case...

BTW I have read many of your threads on this forum where your work is to just blindfoldedly slam Modi all the time without any logical justification so kindly refrain from such acts and to quote nair in this respect would be better-

You came to this forum just to make this ONE POINT didn't you?

You came to this forum just to make this ONE POINT didn't you?

And you joined just to defend the misrule of CONgress the mass murdering party, that has committed genocide against the people of India, leaders of the CONgress party that is equal to the worst dictators known in history, millions of Indians have starved to death under their misrule.

Headlines under the cruel and inhumame misrule of CONgress Party-

Poor in India Starve as Politicians Steal $14.5 Billion of Food.
Poor in India Starve as Politicians Steal $14.5 Billion of Food - Bloomberg

India's hunger 'shame': 3,000 children die every day
India's hunger 'shame': 3,000 children die every day, despite economic growth - World News

Add to that the tens of thousands that have died under CONgress engineered ethnic and religious riots and thousands of farmers that have committed suicide.

And Chuddy&BraMan, hahahahaaaa, a corrupt a$$hole, under his watch hundreds of security personnel were butchered, schools, railtracks, police stations blown up by naxals, what a incompetent baboon and you want him to be the PM of Lootistan! Tsk, tsk, tsk.

And you joined just to defend the misrule of CONgress the mass murdering party, that has committed genocide against the people of India, leaders of the CONgress party that is equal to the worst dictators known in history, millions of Indians have starved to death under their misrule.

Headlines under the cruel and inhumame misrule of CONgress Party-

Poor in India Starve as Politicians Steal $14.5 Billion of Food.
Poor in India Starve as Politicians Steal $14.5 Billion of Food - Bloomberg

India's hunger 'shame': 3,000 children die every day
India's hunger 'shame': 3,000 children die every day, despite economic growth - World News

Add to that the tens of thousands that have died under CONgress engineered ethnic and religious riots and thousands of farmers that have committed suicide.

And Chuddy&BraMan, hahahahaaaa, a corrupt a$$hole, under his watch hundreds of security personnel were butchered, schools, railtracks, police stations blown up by naxals, what a incompetent baboon and you want him to be the PM of Lootistan! Tsk, tsk, tsk.

That post was not for you maggot

Though i am not a modi supporter..... I liked the way he screwed Diggi raja Lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
How can 'ok' be good news? He know the world economy and he is not going to praise Gujarat for being better than bihar,. His standards are higher.

Who says he has nothign against current govt. For you anyone who doesn't support modi is the enemy isn;t it? Fact, It's not that congress is good, it's that Modi is worse.....far far worse that is getting him the flak.

Feel sorry for the intellectual senji because at the end of the day he got just one vote like everyone else .

Tehehehe, what a pathetic little plonker you are. Oh and don't talk about your mother like that.

We dare not call out Congress lest our poodle of a friend here bite our ankles from underneath us. Blindly supporting any party is foolish- one has to be bipartisan on many topics BUT for the love of god- this current dispensation had brought us so close to losing all faith. But that fellow there is just going to keep at it. The rest of us be damned and hanged. :hang2:

Feel sorry for the intellectual senji because at the end of the day he got just one vote like everyone else .

Be quite you upstart neophyte, democracy is for the gooks. :hang2: I am sure we'll take Mr. Sen's statement under advisement but how about we continue being a democracy- you know- vote and all with our eyes and ears open instead of just following someone's statements no matter how learned the gentleman issuing them maybe. :)

Back
Top Bottom