What's new

Alternate solution for Pakistan Navy to counter Large Navies ?

ORANGZEIB.
Your CRAZY suggestion that NUCLEAR weapons will be used in a BLOCKADE is the worst post YET in this already rediculous thread...
NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD will go NUCLEAR until it knows its about to be decimated by a SUPERIOR CONVENTIONAL MILITARY POWER.. IMO india cannot decimate ENTIRE PAKISTAN in a full throttle conventional war.
THEY CAN BLOCKADE YOU. They can knockout your 3 naval bases and destro some infrastucture. THAT WILL NOT RESULT IN A NUCLEAR STRIKE that is a rediculous suggestion.

I am not sure if you are THAT stup*d or you are acting like one. Go read Pentagon and other defense agencies assessments from around the world. The MOST dangerous nuclear zone and the regimes that will actually use these crazy insane weapons....exist between the sub continent, yes, your beloved India and Pakistan. I read your post three times and I am struggling to understand if you are just acting silly or if your post is just silly.
Ever read about Cuban missile crisis? The US did a blockade and the Russians got to a point where it was going to be a nuclear war. Cuba doesn't even have nuclear weapons but the message was taken as an attack on Cuba when the Russians were on the ground. There is no comparison between Russia and the US vs. India and Pakistan but the point is...blockading isn't a freaking joke that the other country won't do anything. It's an active war. So go figure what'll happen if you can block a country's oil, food, economy, etc, etc.
You really expect Pakistanis to wait until they run out of munitions, have majority of their air force destroyed or inoperable and land mass half at risk from the Indian army from Rajhistan, Punjab and Kashmir? NO country will wait until it has last breathes to use the option that it may not be able to use as it may be too late in the game. So WAKE the HELL UP dude and quit talking about these silly grandiose ideas about blockading another nuclear country. That's pretty much it. In my opinion, there are three crazy enough countries that will ever use nukes, Pakistan and Israel due to their smaller landmass and due to the fact that they face 7 times larger enemy and India in retaliation.
So, let this grandiosity of yours go. Your putting 1.4 billion lives at risk by using your war mongering imagination here. Let's talk trade, politics, sports and other things that can bring people together. Not crap that'll get millions killed.

to counter large navies 1st primary objective is to keep sea line open and to defend coastline...
for this allz is good
2 covertees deal on table
4-6 subs deal under finalized
just need a squadron of modren jet for special naval operations and have 4 covertees and 3 destroyers .....
then PN can counter any blockade effectively....
but current plan is just 2 covertees,4 frigates and 6 subs......

I am not sure if you are THAT stup*d or you are acting like one. Go read Pentagon and other defense agencies assessments from around the world. The MOST dangerous nuclear zone and the regimes that will actually use these crazy insane weapons....exist between the sub continent, yes, your beloved India and Pakistan. I read your post three times and I am struggling to understand if you are just acting silly or if your post is just silly.
Ever read about Cuban missile crisis? The US did a blockade and the Russians got to a point where it was going to be a nuclear war. Cuba doesn't even have nuclear weapons but the message was taken as an attack on Cuba when the Russians were on the ground. There is no comparison between Russia and the US vs. India and Pakistan but the point is...blockading isn't a freaking joke that the other country won't do anything. It's an active war. So go figure what'll happen if you can block a country's oil, food, economy, etc, etc.
You really expect Pakistanis to wait until they run out of munitions, have majority of their air force destroyed or inoperable and land mass half at risk from the Indian army from Rajhistan, Punjab and Kashmir? NO country will wait until it has last breathes to use the option that it may not be able to use as it may be too late in the game. So WAKE the HELL UP dude and quit talking about these silly grandiose ideas about blockading another nuclear country. That's pretty much it. In my opinion, there are three crazy enough countries that will ever use nukes, Pakistan and Israel due to their smaller landmass and due to the fact that they face 7 times larger enemy and India in retaliation.
So, let this grandiosity of yours go. Your putting 1.4 billion lives at risk by using your war mongering imagination here. Let's talk trade, politics, sports and other things that can bring people together. Not crap that'll get millions killed.

i agree with you brother

n.Korea and Iran too bild nuclear weapons and missiles.

Oranzeib.

YOUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS (WE KNOW YOUR A PAKISTANI ORGIN MEMBER) will get you nothing.

You cant use them on india BECAUSE they will launch a MASSIVE RETALIATION STRIKE.

Your left with your inferior conventional solutions. which are limited as your GDP and your military budget.

Oranzeib.

YOUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS (WE KNOW YOUR A PAKISTANI ORGIN MEMBER) will get you nothing.

You cant use them on india BECAUSE they will launch a MASSIVE RETALIATION STRIKE.

Your left with your inferior conventional solutions. which are limited as your GDP and your military budget.

Nuclear weapons are a last resort. You are partially right that we won't just launch them at the first sign of war but Pakistan will use them if there is no other option left.

At the same time, I feel that the international community will step in long before the decision to go nuclear is reached. Plus all nuclear countries are fully aware of the consequences of such a conflict and will, therefore, not be too eager to launch them at all.

Apart from this, it's mostly a wrongly held belief in Pakistan that nukes solve everything.

I am surprise how a small nation fought 3 war and got broken in two pieces still pose challenge to a nation 3 times its size and able to survive all the odds and manage to occupy big piece of land [Kashmir].Economy sucks but makes very good decision on selecting weapon system and make most of them locally and very cheaper to maintain balance in conventional forces with its .Agosta90B With MESMA AIP and we place an order of scorpene class without AIP [may be future upgrade]

Simple answer is acting like a spoiled kid is and refuse to learn from past mistakes is not a quality or bravery.our(Indian) position is clearly defensive and careful in approach because unlike Pakistan we have many things to loose.
if Pakistan continue to occupy Kashmir that's only because waging a war and capturing Kashmir not worth the efforts and damages we have to suffer, OTOH if India contentious to hold it's part of Kashmir, that's because Pakistan is not capable of taking it away from India by force.btw keep admiring Pakistan, while India become stronger both economically and militarily.

Oranzeib.

Retaliation Retaliation Retaliation ... If our conventional force loses we will already lose the land to indians so Nuclear Strike Will happen anywho.

Admiring :what:
Fascinated to see them survive we thought they will not last longer but still there to give us the hard time just wait when Nato leave AF and our bad time start .
And please explain what we are going to loose

Simple answer is acting like a spoiled kid is and refuse to learn from past mistakes is not a quality or bravery.our(Indian) position is clearly defensive and careful in approach because unlike Pakistan we have many things to loose.
if Pakistan continue to occupy Kashmir that's only because waging a war and capturing Kashmir not worth the efforts and damages we have to suffer, OTOH if India contentious to hold it's part of Kashmir, that's because Pakistan is not capable of taking it away from India by force.btw keep admiring Pakistan, while India become stronger both economically and militarily.

Nuclear weapons are a last resort. You are partially right that we won't just launch them at the first sign of war but Pakistan will use them if there is no other option left.

At the same time, I feel that the international community will step in long before the decision to go nuclear is reached. Plus all nuclear countries are fully aware of the consequences of such a conflict and will, therefore, not be too eager to launch them at all.

Apart from this, it's mostly a wrongly held belief in Pakistan that nukes solve everything.

Nothing prevents Pakistan from signing a peace deal on Indian terms if the blockade starts to hurt.
Pakistan would call the nuclear bluff the day it starts losing - which will not be long.
The only question is, does India decide to press on.

Tactical nukes will be responded with tactical nukes over Pakistani territory.

Would Pakistani generals be willing to lose their entire country over not accepting they lost in a war? The onus is on them.

Admiring :what:
Fascinated to see them survive we thought they will not last longer but still there to give us the hard time just wait when Nato leave AF and our bad time start .
And please explain what we are going to loose

I am not sure your "us,we " refers what ? I am not surprised that Pakistan is still there, and I am not surprised about your sugar coated comment also. any way it's all off topic so we will talk about it elsewhere.

Nothing prevents Pakistan from signing a peace deal on Indian terms if the blockade starts to hurt.
Pakistan would call the nuclear bluff the day it starts losing - which will not be long.
The only question is, does India decide to press on.

Tactical nukes will be responded with tactical nukes over Pakistani territory.

Would Pakistani generals be willing to lose their entire country over not accepting they lost in a war? The onus is on them.

If it came to it, then I think that the nuclear option is always there.
But like I said earlier, there's almost no scenario that ends in reaching that level of desparation for any side.

You live in Bangladesh or Nepal ?
:coffee:
I am not sure your "us,we " refers what ? I am not surprised that Pakistan is still there, and I am not surprised about your sugar coated comment also. any way it's all off topic so we will talk about it elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom