What's new

Alternate solution for Pakistan Navy to counter Large Navies ?

First of All in 3 major war our Indian Army was not able to defeat and destroy the PA and occupy their land so why you think that in future we will be able to do that.No 2 nuclear nation ever fought direct war so i know thats not happening and seeing our politian who love their Seat more then any thing what make you believe that we are going for war with pakistan .
26/11 was the perfect excuse but you know what happen.

And please explain the bolded part from your comment.

Nothing prevents
Pakistan from signing a peace deal on Indian terms if the blockade starts to hurt.
Pakistan would call the nuclear bluff the day it starts losing - which will not be long.
The only question is, does India decide to press on.

Tactical nukes will be responded with tactical nukes over Pakistani territory.

Would Pakistani generals be willing to lose their entire country over not accepting they lost in a war? The onus is on them.

Nothing prevents Pakistan from signing a peace deal on Indian terms if the blockade starts to hurt.
Pakistan would call the nuclear bluff the day it starts losing - which will not be long.
The only question is, does India decide to press on.

Tactical nukes will be responded with tactical nukes over Pakistani territory.

Would Pakistani generals be willing to lose their entire country over not accepting they lost in a war? The onus is on them.

You, sir, probably have no idea how crazy Pakistani Generals are.

First of All in 3 major war our Indian Army was not able to defeat and destroy the PA and occupy their land so why you think that in future we will be able to do that.No 2 nuclear nation ever fought direct war so i know thats not happening and seeing our politian who love their Seat more then any thing what make you believe that we are going for war with pakistan .

In the two of the three wars, India was on the defensive, and the on where we were the aggressor, we didn't even attack on the Western front.

Also, any future wars with Pakistan would turn into a war of attrition, as neither side has enough of an advantage for a sweeping win. You really expect Pakistan, with a smaller military, weaker economy, and all ports blockaded would be able to sustain a war effort? Any conventional war between India and Pakistan will either be a stalemate and ceasefire, or an Indian victory.

His comment was most likely along the lines of: Why would Pakistani generals fire nukes on India, knowing full well of our second-strike capability.

and despite that difference you generals and ministers pee in their pants. Remember a million soldiers crapping in their pants on the border for two long years despite 10 times defence budget. if your DRDO can convert oall your ammo, missiles, rockets in dildos it will better serve your gay army.

:lol:
you won't let our Indian members brag about their military might.
something they been doing for the last 66 years and Pakistan is still there.

How can I, I am a proud son of a great mother land.

:lol:
you won't let our Indian members brag about their military might.
something they been doing for the last 66 years and Pakistan is still there.

You, sir, probably have no idea how crazy Pakistani Generals are.

Time for them to change mate. Winds are blowing and they are starting to accept their status in Pakistan is changing to a lower grade.

First 5 year term completed. Give another civilian govt another full term and they will get enough confidence to start clipping the military's wings.

Then it will be the PM making the call on whether or not to surrender, not a General. They would be obeying the elected officials.

Agreed :enjoy:

Time for them to change mate. Winds are blowing and they are starting to accept their status in Pakistan is changing to a lower grade.

First 5 year term completed. Give another civilian govt another full term and they will get enough confidence to start clipping the military's wings.

Then it will be the PM making the call on whether or not to surrender, not a General. They would be obeying the elected officials.

No no, you misunderstand. It isn't about the military receiving major funding and developing nukes, it will happen till India remains a potential threat in the eyes of the military.

I was taking about the craziness regarding deployment and possible use of nuclear weapons.

Well personnaly my idea of countering a large navy, First start building and developing huge quantities of Land/Air/Sea-Based Anti-Ship missiles, Second is to buy a number of submarines (Such as Type 209) or buy second hand with some acceptable years left in it, Simply give them some upgrades. Third would be arming every freaking naval vessel with anti-ship (small or large).

There, Pretty cost-effective and efficient wouldnt you say? :)

What is the point of having million jawan army when we cannot destroy or capture the lost land from our small enemy .there is some thing wrong in our planning and the people who make decision i still remember Freaking big army deployment that cost us billion and lost 1000 soldier without firing a single shot. You are absolutely right that neither side have enough power to completely destroy their enemy.if these is correct then what is the point to invest billion of dollar buying weapon system when their is always cheap alternative for the enemy just to maintain the conventional balance.

EzioAltaïr;4117148 said:
In the two of the three wars, India was on the defensive, and the on where we were the aggressor, we didn't even attack on the Western front.

Also, any future wars with Pakistan would turn into a war of attrition, as neither side has enough of an advantage for a sweeping win. You really expect Pakistan, with a smaller military, weaker economy, and all ports blockaded would be able to sustain a war effort? Any conventional war between India and Pakistan will either be a stalemate and ceasefire, or an Indian victory.

His comment was most likely along the lines of: Why would Pakistani generals fire nukes on India, knowing full well of our second-strike capability.

No no, you misunderstand. It isn't about the military receiving major funding and developing nukes, it will happen till India remains a potential threat in the eyes of the military.

I was taking about the craziness regarding deployment and possible use of nuclear weapons.

I was talking of the same as well.

The call of when to go to war and when to end war is taken in all democracies by the civilian leaders.
It is the civilian leaders who decide when the costs of continuing a war exceed the costs of ending it on the opponent's term, not the generals.

So the decision on the use of nuclear weapons, their sanctioning authority and decision on when to stop a war should be taken by the elected Head of Pakistan. This is not the case now, but it will be after a decade maybe.

What is the point of having million jawan army when we cannot destroy or capture the lost land from our small enemy .there is some thing wrong in our planning and the people who make decision i still remember Freaking big army deployment that cost us billion and lost 1000 soldier without firing a single shot. You are absolutely right that neither side have enough power to completely destroy their enemy.if these is correct then what is the point to invest billion of dollar buying weapon system when their is always cheap alternative for the enemy just to maintain the conventional balance.

Indian navy done very good job in 1971 war. yes, Indian navy did not play a prominent role in the war of 1965. But, kargil war.. Jarurat hi nahi padi bhai...

why u thinking for small navy if we want bigger than we care and think about big navy. India navy is doing good but not well, there are so many delay projects. we should make our navy more stronger so that no one dare to fight us.

On topic :- Pakistan need money and without good economy growth it's not possible. may be u get loan from china or old ships from USA but do u still think, it's a better idea for defense?
Pakistan should stand on own feets than take help from china and USA for more power and strength.

and despite that difference you generals and ministers pee in their pants. Remember a million soldiers crapping in their pants on the border for two long years despite 10 times defence budget. if your DRDO can convert all your ammo, missiles, rockets in dildos it will better serve your gay army.

You definitely watched these in Pakistani news channel. :omghaha:

just like f-16 fighter plane intercepting Sukhoi 30 mki :omghaha:

I don't know, why eveytime comparison done by Pakistan. accept realty and you will be more happy than us..

OMG.................I forgot your method..

1 pakistani army = 100 indian army,
1 f 16 fighter plane = 10 sukhoi mki
1 navy ship = 5 Indian ship,

list may go on............:omghaha:

You know, we always accept Chinese are better than us as compare in military, airforce and navy. but, trying to catchup not making these type of fandas...

Back
Top Bottom