What's new

Alternate solution for Pakistan Navy to counter Large Navies ?

You should have Long ranged cruise missiles, highly effective ASW Power and very well trained and equipped Search&Seize&Secure teams. Israel also has a small fleet like PN BUT they are very good when it comes to the facts I mentioned.

(But we're still the owner of the region lol :P)

You definitely watched these in Pakistani news channel. :omghaha:

just like f-16 fighter plane intercepting Sukhoi 30 mki :omghaha:

I don't know, why eveytime comparison done by Pakistan. accept realty and you will be more happy than us..

OMG.................I forgot your method..

1 pakistani army = 100 indian army,
1 f 16 fighter plane = 10 sukhoi mki
1 navy ship = 5 Indian ship,

list may go on............:omghaha:

You know, we always accept Chinese are better than us as compare in military, airforce and navy. but, trying to catchup not making these type of fandas...

Looks like u loved 84? quiet trolling kid.

and despite that difference you generals and ministers pee in their pants. Remember a million soldiers crapping in their pants on the border for two long years despite 10 times defence budget. if your DRDO can convert all your ammo, missiles, rockets in dildos it will better serve your gay army.

It seems you forgot recent incidents in the Kargil when nuclear power Pakistan's army general sends his Prime Minister to America to stop the war. :rofl::rofl::omghaha:

First of All in 3 major war our Indian Army was not able to defeat and destroy the PA and occupy their land

Are your sure about it. But Uncle Sam came to rescue Pakistan during Indo-Pak war.

Well personnaly my idea of countering a large navy, First start building and developing huge quantities of Land/Air/Sea-Based Anti-Ship missiles, Second is to buy a number of submarines (Such as Type 209) or buy second hand with some acceptable years left in it, Simply give them some upgrades. Third would be arming every freaking naval vessel with anti-ship (small or large).

There, Pretty cost-effective and efficient wouldnt you say? :)

Dammit Where were you so far, That is exactly My point That is pretty cost effective :enjoy:
Yes subs with AIP even Midget subs would do the job if expensive with an missile defense system for sea air both :)

On topic :p:akistan should make better range anti-ship missiles for defense. I think Pakistan missile program also is good but need better support and money. it's not a matter for Pakistan if they will get technique from iron or china. I think USA will sell some old ships to pakistan in coming months. but, Pakistan should focus on Chinese frigates with better SAM's and fire power.

You should have Long ranged cruise missiles, highly effective ASW Power and very well trained and equipped Search&Seize&Secure teams. Israel also has a small fleet like PN BUT they are very good when it comes to the facts I mentioned.

(But we're still the owner of the region lol :P)

Yes Thats exactly The Subject this thread is based on THat's what I am trying to say but indian trollers have yet again destroyed the theme of the thread thanks for your reply :)

Time is not always same so its not going to stay like that when condition is right they will improve their economy and i think it will happen in 5 years and we will see their economy good and If you are a business men you know hardcash is good for sometime and its gives you cash discount but what we are seeing is opposite we are buying every thing expansive From russian,french,israel and america they are robbing us and our politician and filling their swiss bank Account but what will happan when our economy is not good and wont be able to support our shopping spree.

Indian navy done very good job in 1971 war. yes, Indian navy did not play a prominent role in the war of 1965. But, kargil war.. Jarurat hi nahi padi bhai...

why u thinking for small navy if we want bigger than we care and think about big navy. India navy is doing good but not well, there are so many delay projects. we should make our navy more stronger so that no one dare to fight us.

On topic :- Pakistan need money and without good economy growth it's not possible. may be u get loan from china or old ships from USA but do u still think, it's a better idea for defense?
Pakistan should stand on own feets than take help from china and USA for more power and strength.

Yes Thats exactly The Subject this thread is based on THat's what I am trying to say but indian trollers have yet again destroyed the theme of the thread thanks for your reply :)

wanna me to intervene on them?

How they rescue Pakistan elaborate please

Did you forget American Navy's 7th fleet in Bay of Bengal in 1971. Do you really think Indira Gandhi would be sitting quiet simply with liberating Bangladesh if American help hadn't come for Pakistan.

In 1965 war, Pakistan ammunition was almost exhaust, both superpowers came for Pakistan rescue at Tashkent.

In 1999, Pervez Musharraf sent Nawaz Sharif to America to stop the war after the fall of Tololing peak. (Testimony by General Jamshed Gulzar Kiyani).

Time is not always same so its not going to stay like that when condition is right they will improve their economy and i think it will happen in 5 years and we will see their economy good and If you are a business men you know hardcash is good for sometime and its gives you cash discount but what we are seeing is opposite we are buying every thing expansive From russian,french,israel and america they are robbing us and our politician and filling their swiss bank Account but what will happan when our economy is not good and wont be able to support our shopping spree.

[/B]

India's defence budget is still less than 2% compared to 5% of Pakistan. Pakistan's economy isn't going to improve without concrete tax reforms which the feudal legistators will never let happen.

[/B]

no offence, but why so pessimistic man??

Back
Top Bottom