What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

dss15hrvc.jpg

The Altay is ready for mass production brothers?
If yes, put Pakistan in for 300 tanks. :smitten:
If our infrastructure is read than not 300 but 500. Along with up coming AL KHALID II it would be Game Changer.
By the way guys which is the final version of Altay which would go in mass production ??
@cabatli_53 @Hakan @Combat-Master

If our infrastructure is read than not 300 but 500. Along with up coming AL KHALID II it would be Game Changer.
By the way guys which is the final version of Altay which would go in mass production ??
@cabatli_53 @Hakan @Combat-Master

We don't know. Everything made public has been prototype builds. We are told to expect Altay to look more or less like the prototypes..

11194600_10155467163535361_3547349017873419876_o.jpg

I think Turkish Altay would be expensive for Pakistan. Thats why they are thinking about Ukrainian Tank.

I don't know why but i didn'T like it.I hope there will be add on reactive armor.

I don't know why but i didn'T like it.I hope there will be add on reactive armor.
That is my concern as well. I dont know why but it looks like is is missing a lot of era. Merkava tanks or challenger 2 tanks looks like a walking castle comparig to altay and k2 black panther.

It definitly needs extra armor.Actually the point is :

There should be another set of arm that coats the skeleton.Too many connection part is visible.Look at that.It looks like a bad sewed dress.
But I don'T know how it will affect the Akkor system.Extra armor may close Akkor cencor's sight.

definitly needs extra armor.Actually the point is :

There should be another set of arm that coats the skeleton.Too many connection part is visible.Look at that.It looks like a bad sewed dress.
But I don'T know how it will affect the Akkor system.Extra armor may close Akkor cencor's sight.

Lol, if @LegionnairE had been here, he would made a quick work of you......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom