What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

It definitly needs extra armor..

14ya96.jpg

you can also see the rust in that scratches.I don't know whether we have seen before or not but there is place for soldier bags.At the back of the tank,there is engine egzaust and at the right sight of turret,possible the air conditioning intake.There also are "metal balls" which are most probably for rocket warning system or whatever.

We looked at this tank and there were some issues that made this unsuitable for us, they still exist.

Not related to tank performance however, it is a good machine and i am happy for Turkey. :)

could you plz show me the issues would like to know what it is :)
The only issues I can see is that it is not handy to them not cheap and may be it is heavy machine other than that it is realy the most modern tank.

The engine and the gun German origin.

the rest Turkish not bad for turkey at all.

But, how expensive to induct?.

The only issues I can see is that it is not handy to them not cheap and may be it is heavy machine other than that it is realy the most modern tank.

The engine and the gun German origin.

the rest Turkish not bad for turkey at all.

But, how expensive to induct?.

14m eu estimated.Not bad for a modern tank.But it is the total price with active protection system.

Turkish engine is on the way.Even one of my friend is working on this project.They had designs from Germany.Normally powerpack is 1m itself.I hope it will be less than that and i hope it will get cheaper after serial production.
Turkey is also starting its armory.The armor of other tanks were coming from israil.But since there is a huge production of armor,some factories will start working on it.
Gun is licenced serial production in MKE.We can do it as much as we want.
I think the ideal price of this tank will be 10m eu.I think it is good price.

14m eu estimated.Not bad for a modern tank.But it is the total price with active protection system.

Turkish engine is on the way.Even one of my friend is working on this project.They had designs from Germany.Normally powerpack is 1m itself.I hope it will be less than that and i hope it will get cheaper after serial production.
Turkey is also starting its armory.The armor of other tanks were coming from israil.But since there is a huge production of armor,some factories will start working on it.
Gun is licenced serial production in MKE.We can do it as much as we want.
I think the ideal price of this tank will be 10m eu.I think it is good price.

Stop making numbers out of your *** no tank in the world is that expensive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom