What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

590.jpg
giphy.gif

@Combat-Master we can see ANKA build 008 on the picture.
Operational is build 003 in Elazig.
Do you know platform number of the Anka already tested with SAR ?

Come on guys, that's not official but we got something here :cheesy:
Take the best parts and imagine :yahoo:
No LWRs, No situational cameras at the edges, no place to integrate AKKOR radars. This is the work of some random 3D designer nothing to do with the Altay program.

No LWRs, No situational cameras at the edges, no place to integrate AKKOR radars. This is the work of some random 3D designer nothing to do with the Altay program.
I believe, on final Altay, we will see a little shaped turret and side armor which similar to that 3D model in generally..
I said ''take the best parts and imagine '' because i did like that. I put together that turret and armor with Altay protoype in my mind. That's why i said ''we got something here ''.

And i said ''that's not official '' because i can clearly see that's nothing to with Altay program officially or in detail desing. But i felt some connections in generally with the final Altay that in my dream.

So, this is my point of view.

Resmi olarak ya da birinin Altay olarak çizdiğini söylemiyorum, ben bu modeli genel olarak seri üretim modeline yakıştırdım arkadaşlar, size göre hiç alakası olmayabilir. Siz bilirsiniz :-)

Last edited:
I believe, on final Altay, we will see a little shaped turret and side armor which similar to that 3D model in generally..
I said ''take the best parts and imagine '' because i did like that. I put together that turret and armor with Altay protoype in my mind. That's why i said ''we got something here ''.

And i said ''that's not official '' because i can clearly see that's nothing to with Altay program officially or in detail desing. But i felt some connections in generally with the final Altay that in my dream.

So, this is my point of view.

Resmi olarak ya da birinin Altay olarak çizdiğini söylemiyorum, ben bu modeli genel olarak seri üretim modeline yakıştırdım arkadaşlar, size göre hiç alakası olmayabilir. Siz bilirsiniz :-)

There would be nowhere to put the radar. Plus it would be silly to use addon armour in the first version of a tank. Germans only use that kind of armour on top of an existing design. Altay doesnt need it.

There would be nowhere to put the radar. Plus it would be silly to use addon armour in the first version of a tank. Germans only use that kind of armour on top of an existing design. Altay doesnt need it.
I am not saying this is the turret i expect on Altay.
I just said we will see a little shaped turret. Not fully shaped, but also not fully flat.
That's my expectation.
And i don't know the add-on armor but i am sure side armor will look like different than prototype.

Evlat, google master

Kinetic (Ancient Greek: κίνησις “kinesis”, movement or to move) may refer to: Kinetictheory, describes a gas as a large number of small particles, all of which are in constant, random motion. Kinetic energy, of an object is the energy which it possesses due to its motion. It comes after potential energy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom