What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Is that prototype 4? the last prototype before production? The mudflaps on the front makes it look more similiar to the k2

The head lights, besides beeing ugly looks like they are halogen lights. Halogen lights is a heat source. Maybe every inch should count? What do i know?

Is that prototype 4? the last prototype before production? The mudflaps on the front makes it look more similiar to the k2

The head lights, besides beeing ugly looks like they are halogen lights. Halogen lights is a heat source. Maybe every inch should count? What do i know?

Cold high power CREE - LED's be better ?

7MDOoY.png

Pre-prototype FTR or MTR. Prototypes 3 and 4 have shorter left & right side periscope for the driver..
Altay-tank.png

Active protection system maybe AMAD-ADS from Rheinmetall Germany, until AKKOR is ready. AKKOR will be able to hit not only missiles but also HE rounds. That's what R&D is targeting. AMAD-ADS is not confirmed. I heard rumours about it, cause engine and roadtrain will also be German made.

"Due to the short reaction time of approximately 560 microseconds, threats can be eliminated at ranges of approximately 10 m, not depending on the speed of the threat.AMAP-ADS is one of the fastest active protection systems, faster than Quick Kill, Iron Fist or Trophy."

Last edited:
This video is about Armata T-14, good to have an idea about the newest tanks and see what they are capable of.
Firing test and view from inside also shown in this video. Something to compare when we will have similar videos from Altay, in shaa Allah.

Nothing spacial.. Presenter is like a street seller trying to sell poor things with great words. Not one, not two, not three, but four active protection (?) systems... It is also operating at night, and now we are closing the lights... Wow....

Also cannon is vibrating so much compared to Altay.

Russian junks when combined with (Pravda)s become the most sophisticated weapons on earth.. It is somewhat of extraterrestrial

Back
Top Bottom