What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

You are like 5 year old kid to use false flagger accounts including Ali-14

Ali_14​

Joined Jan 9, 2023

Silly troll Foinikas use false flagger account called Ali-14 to like his posts and dislike my posts

You have mental issues ... what a troll and his false flagger accounts

Simonlol.jpg

And where do I operate it from,dumbass? Asia? How many people have you already accused of being my alt accounts?

Didn't check the date. I'm not instigating him. I'm calling out his bull and you should all have also reported him for his nonsense.

You literally instigated the fight on an old comment by taunting him.

"Oh I thought your enemy isn't "tiny Greece" but France,USA,Russia etc etc"

"Again. Tiny Greece in your head all the time."

and he responded, and now its a flame war with a back and forth and now the new altay news and discussion is derailed as I predicted. At this point I find the instigations that start the flame wars that derail threads more annoying than any stats he posts about weapons. I told you already, If you don't like him, just block him and you won't see his posts, and the rest of the forum can be in peace and have a discussion on topic instead of derailed threads from flame wars.

You literally instigated the fight on an old comment by taunting him.

"Oh I thought your enemy isn't "tiny Greece" but France,USA,Russia etc etc"

"Again. Tiny Greece in your head all the time."

and he responded, and now its a flame war with a back and forth and now the new altay news and discussion is derailed as I predicted. At this point I find the instigations that start the flame wars that derail threads more annoying than any stats he posts about weapons. I told you already, If you don't like him, just block him and you won't see his posts, and the rest of the forum can be in peace and have a discussion on topic instead of derailed threads from flame wars.
He spreads misinformation and slanders. And if I block him,he will still fight with other people. In the end,it will be easier if he is banned from the forum or blocked from posting.

He constantly brags about how we and some other countries are not the rivals of Turkey and that the equipment is for other,bigger nations. However,in every chance he gets,he compares everything with our Armed Forces. He belittles other countries in almost every post,even if it's not needed. For example,he might post photos and information about some system, but at the end,he will post a provocative comment like "Can't even compare with us!" or "Greece/Egypt/Israel/Iran/Syria...keep dreaming,we kick all dreamers!" or "Tiny pathetic countries who produce nothing!" or "Nobody can match regional superpower Turkiye" etc.

This has to stop.

And if I block him,he will still fight with other people.

He doesn't fight with anyone but you.

Just block him, hover over his username, and on the left side says follow, on the right side it says ignore, click ignore. Make the lives of everyone here easier. This thread here, I blame you for its derailment. he hadn't commented in for almost a month, then you instigated the flame war by baiting him with the taunt.

I posted about the new Korean transmission news as well as the domestic transmission, and now the discussion on it is derailed.

Check the "Ban the salesman" thread,you'll be surprised.

I posted about the new Korean transmission news as well as the domestic transmission, and now the discussion on it is derailed.
I didn't see the date on his post,I just saw the trash comment again and pointed out his contradiction. Please,continue with the engine. Although...I thought the Turks were already given the engine months ago by the Koreans and had already produced some of the models.

Although...I thought the Turks were already given the engine months ago by the Koreans and had already produced some of the models.

Those were test pieces for testing, and it seems the korean transmission passed the tests, the contract news recently announced was for mass production with the South Korean Transmission after the tests.

There were two pieces of news, the first news was that the contract was announced, the second news was that the domestic equivalent had its very first tests, thought its not going to be ready for a while, I think the estimate is 2025 or later.

I heard first 2 pieces are to be handed over to the military are set to happen later this year. then several in batches every month afterwards next year?
Those first two tanks will be tested by the Army with the South Korean power pack. If the Army approves, deliveries for mass production will begin in 2025. The first 90 tanks will be produced with this power pack.

Then, if the BATU power pack can deliver the desired performance and durability, the remaining tanks will be produced with the BATU power pack. If not, then the options will be activated and a total of 240 Altay South Korean power packs will be produced. This is how the plan is.

Oh, by the way, @MMM-E is a troll who assumes anyone who disagrees with him is either false flagger or anti-Erdogan. I'm among those insulted. Do not defend that troll!

Foinikas is a troll .. He uses multiple false flagger accounts to provoke me and terrorize my threads

Foinikas , Merzifonlu , LegionnairE , etc so hate president ERDOGAN and his supporters
therefore they attacks me ..

And anti-Erdogan users like Merziifonlu knows nothing about Turkish military who said Turkiye is on the side of Ukraine against Russia

When I said BMC POWER will solve engine problem with 1500 hp BATU Engine
anti-Erdogan users attacked me and BMC

now They shows BATU Engine ...

Merzifonlu is nothing as like waiter Foinikas

everybody has seen HURJET with F-404 engine today while Merzifonlu did know that F404 engine was delivered to Turkiye

He spreads misinformation and slanders.

Its you and your troll team

Last edited:
False flagger accounts
and anti-ERDOGAN losers

keep crying like autistic teenagers which attacks everyone who support president ERDOGAN
I realy thing you are FYN Turk from Liveumap.. The way you talk is so similer with him and he also lived in Germany or Netherlands.. If you are realy him.. Please stop what you are doing and get some help lmao

Foinikas is a troll .. He uses multiple false flagger accounts to provoke me and terrorize my threads
Prove it then. Go on. Half the people in here were accused of being my "false flag accounts".
And anti-Erdogan users like Merziifonlu knows nothing about Turkish military
Yeter....yeter...NOBODY IN THE FORUM KNOWS NOTHING EXCEPT YOU

What's your expertise? From what point of view are you saying this? What are you and why should we take your word seriously?

Merzifonlu is nothing as like waiter Foinikas
I'm not a waiter. I can tell you that. Are YOU? Maybe YOU are the waiter? Or not working at all?

I realy thing you are FYN Turk from Liveumap.. The way you talk is so similer with him and he also lived in Germany or Netherlands.. If you are realy him.. Please stop what you are doing and get some help lmao

Another false flagger attacks me

I dont know what about FYN Turk from Liveumap
but I know false flagger accounts of Foinikas's troll team

Its you and your troll team
For the last time,I don't have a troll team. There is no troll team. You're delusional.

People from different ethnicities,religions,cultures and political ideologies have called you out numerous times about your nonsense. Chinese,Pakistanis,Greeks,Arabs,Israelis,Iranians,French,Germans,Americans,British,Swedish,Italians,Indians,Bangladeshis even Turks!

Back
Top Bottom