What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Look at all the retarded comments. Reminds me of a few people on here.

Watch them announce at the end of this year that there is only two years until production starts.... like they have been doing for the past four years.

I can't wait to see Altay Main Battle Tank in combat. I wonder what are the current progress for Altay MBT. Did Turkey Defence Industry manage to solve the engine issues? What alternative engine for Altay MBT if Germany ban the engine sale? Can Altay MBT go for indigenous engine?

I can't wait to see Altay Main Battle Tank in combat. I wonder what are the current progress for Altay MBT. Did Turkey Defence Industry manage to solve the engine issues? What alternative engine for Altay MBT if Germany ban the engine sale? Can Altay MBT go for indigenous engine?
Engine issue with germany isn’t solved maybe 1 milion syrians will persuade them there’s some effort about domestic engine but so far no remarkable success has been achieved
There’s no alternative because they will have to redesign altay and downsize his capabilities if they want to go for italian/russian/ukranian engine

EWARJKcWAAALzUd

Most militaries are trying to get rid of the loader and use a 3 man crew. This helps reduce the size and weight of the tank and also that the loader gets tired whereas the auto-loader never does and the technology is improving every year.

d8dbf7f214bedabd4bb788db0273919b.jpg

İf I'm not wrong, today problem of the altay is powepack and transmission dont given by germany.

And integration of the new powerpack to altay is a very hard job and need more time.

What about integration of the altay turret to oplot-m chasis with powered by 1300 hp engine like Frenchs and germans did on euro mbt project.

EU-tank-breaks-cover-_ES18D5_.jpg

Okey maybe tanks mobility will not like leopard 2a6 but it's not gona be like sabra's also. and stop-gap 250 ukroturk altay would be great.

We can also turning altay turret to unmanned and auto loader with this way we can decraese weight to turret and improve his mobility. And also we can take licence rights of this 1300 hp engine.

d8dbf7f214bedabd4bb788db0273919b.jpg

İf I'm not wrong, today problem of the altay is powepack and transmission dont given by germany.

And integration of the new powerpack to altay is a very hard job and need more time.

What about integration of the altay turret to oplot-m chasis with powered by 1300 hp engine like Frenchs and germans did on euro mbt project.

EU-tank-breaks-cover-_ES18D5_.jpg

Okey maybe tanks mobility will not like leopard 2a6 but it's not gona be like sabra's also. and stop-gap 250 ukroturk altay would be great.

We can also turning altay turret to unmanned and auto loader with this way we can decraese weight to turret and improve his mobility. And also we can take licence rights of this 1300 hp engine.

Oplot has own turret in NATO calibers.
Guys you just dont know how terrible old russian technology is:)
DSC7597-1024x576.jpg

oplot10l.jpg

T84-120-YATAGAN
The main goal of the development is the installation of a 120 mm NATO standard cannon in a tank, for which unitary shots of various types are placed in the automatic turret at the stern of the tower (22 rounds) and the rest in a mechanized packing in the hull.
https://morozov.com.ua/en/bronetankovaya-tehnika-i-vooruzhenie/tanki/razrabotki/yatagan/

For example tanks or fighters, They are good for russians and Ukranians because they are produced in their countries. no matter how much money wasted, all financial resources remain in country. İts like public support to national economy.

Bu fabrikada çalışan hatta testlerde bulunan bir tanıdığım var. Otomatik doldurucular güvenilmez diyor. Tanklar vurulunca hemen bozulup takılıyormuş. Şimdi diyeceksiniz ki tank vurulduktan sonra ne önemi var ama öyle değil işte. Tanklar her türlü çatışmadan saldırıdan maximum çıkabilecek kapasitede olmalı.
İngilizce yazıp gereksiz dikkat çekmeyelim. Zaten motor filan hepsi yürüyen cenaze. Aşırı hararet sorunları var Rus tanklarında. Rusların arabalarına bakın sonra teknolojisine ilgi gösterin.Sıfır Rus arabasını aldıktan bir ay sonra tamire götürmeye başlarsınız. Her tarafından hidrolik akıtmaya başlar. Ya elektrik bozulur ya şansıman. Baş belası.

Last edited:
Altay was designed based on direct input and requirements of the Turkish Land Forces Command. Changing the chassis would significantly affect those requirements and likely bring along difficult (expensive) engineering problems to make the turret compatible with it.

Altay was designed based on direct input and requirements of the Turkish Land Forces Command. Changing the chassis would significantly affect those requirements and likely bring along difficult (expensive) engineering problems to make the turret compatible with it.
Germoney and fearance can do it easily in 1 year. I think oplot chasis will be modified for altay.

A problemed tank better than nothing.

Also if yours dont want east pact tank we can do it same for Challenger 2 ;

tarihi_olaylar_galerichallenger2-iraq-jpg_644622569_1434188663-jpg_941465424_1434209580.jpg

We can add unmanned 120 mm aselsan turret (Altay T3 turret) him and improve his mobility .

LYz9KgT8UDPMxsfHyD9JQ6qQOeN_s0FSUHIur2dac38.jpg

jY9dKT4j-VWGLPRhKebeFqG6sG_YRTxYvdY85kNZSHvXJOfZTE7NuJSItYjOWeayMsU4NKIMdyoJC3TU4GCcTmhgOP0FmuoR-xVpYSJd247NYccBnLNpF_bmO1070wEDijhEnBo68ANdda1WERs5RLkIWuI_NkO4SSa7qXD7O1VoQVK44K3B_YDrAhqZEwwLryhpUQT7XRKEVY2Xx4Y

Back
Top Bottom