What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

If you watch the video you can clearly understand that german company will give technical support to BMC. in return they will get their money of course. Ethem Sancak says that Turkish officials demanded a totally indigenous tank.

''Rheinmetall will doch keine Panzer für Erdogan bauen''

This is only better for Turks as Turks will develope their own skills. Maybe it will take a little longer but in the end they will achieve what they want.

Drones for example...

''Rheinmetall will doch keine Panzer für Erdogan bauen''

This is only better for Turks as Turks will develope their own skills. Maybe it will take a little longer but in the end they will achieve what they want.

Drones for example...

What is happening now is;

Take a successful tank-howitzer factory from Turkish Army and give to Qatari soldiers "to increase efficiency", then, claim to be "milli ve yerli" national and indigenous.

This is clearly an insult to TUAF and our nation.

16_1_1.jpg

What is happening now is;

Take a successful tank-howitzer factory from Turkish Army and give to Qatari soldiers "to increase efficiency", then, claim to be "milli ve yerli" national and indigenous.

This is clearly an insult to TUAF and our nation.

16_1_1.jpg
I never heard Germans have a problem with Qatari investments:
"The latest investment pledge comes on top of 25 billion euros Qatar has already invested in key German companies such as Volkswagen AG, Siemens AG, Deutsche Bank and others."

Near isn't the same as controlling stake either. So relax guys. Have faith in Akar's words. I'm just as nervous about these shady dealings.

Guys defense industry and shady deals are like a married couple. Go hand in hand in every country. Relax.

Eventhough, I am vocing my own thoughts here, I belive my thoughts are shared by the majority in this subject since this is what the logic dictates . Do not pollute the Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs with your political comments we have a separate political section ; where you can discusse your love or hatred for Qatar or corruption allegations or your conspiracy theories. Here people want to read about ALTAY itself.

Eventhough, I am vocing my own thoughts here, I belive my thoughts are shared by the majority in this subject since this is what the logic dictates . Do not pollute the Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs with your political comments we have a separate political section ; where you can discusse your love or hatred for Qatar or corruption allegations or your conspiracy theories. Here people want to read about ALTAY itself.
You do not solve problems by pushing them under the carpet your stupid Middle Eastern mentality is reason why muslim world so backwards so inferior compared to West.You first reveal and designate them then try to solve them.Bringing permanent solutions to problems slows down society far more important then petty things like honor/reputation of a single political leader.

You do not solve problems by pushing them under the carpet your stupid Middle Eastern mentality is reason why muslim world so backwards so inferior compared to West.You first reveal and designate them then try to solve them.Bringing permanent solutions to problems slows down society far more important then petty things like honor/reputation of a single political leader.
All the more reason to move your views to a political thread. Or maybe you should take up politics.

Ironic that, they will sell the factory, of which TUAF's property that howitzers have been manufactured in, to Qatar and then, buy the same vehicles from Qatar Army manufactured in the same factory...

The factory has even been placed a new order of 140 Fırtına howitser V-2 type.

DxGwN3gXgAAG3bP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom