What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Turkish made 20 mm AA ammunation was 5 euro German made was 200 euro.

It is mean germans made ammunation from gold and silver with mars technology.

if it is so we can say its normal they will always sell goods with 500 % or 5000% mark up if they can

you cant make it yourself, you cant buy it cheaper than pay and pay until you do it for yourself..

thats why we should produce all our ammunitions by ourselves from tank to all kind of calibers.. also we should produce good quality and try to improve them, than we can sell this to other countries and make money ..

but maybe its because our ppl are some kind of braindead.. its like "ohh a german bullet, this must be better than the turkish bullet, I can show it to my comrades and see their jelous reaction. like they did with my german Audi Q7" it is just a disgusting thought and practice in turkey..

if it is so we can say its normal they will always sell goods with 500 % or 5000% mark up if they can

you cant make it yourself, you cant buy it cheaper than pay and pay until you do it for yourself..

thats why we should produce all our ammunitions by ourselves from tank to all kind of calibers.. also we should produce good quality and try to improve them, than we can sell this to other countries and make money ..

but maybe its because our ppl are some kind of braindead.. its like "ohh a german bullet, this must be better than the turkish bullet, I can show it to my comrades and see their jelous reaction. like they did with my german Audi Q7" it is just a disgusting thought and practice in turkey..

Bro the Turks learnt their lesson in WW1, with a heavy price tag.

Germans promised to supply Turks with heavy ammunition and weapons, they failed in that and what little amount of weapons they provided with such as howitzer/gun ammunition some did not even work/explode at the point of impact.

The Turks then switched over to Turkish weapons to carry out the war.

We bought Eyrx anti-tank weapons from the French in 90's with an agreement to licence produce in house. Turkey took deliveries of several hundred and ceased production for the fact that they were sub-standard quality where some did not even penetrate/detonate at the point of impact.

From these lessons learnt, no matter what Turkey must engineer its own weapons.

The german talk nonsense again. They are just bitter that Turkey slowly starts to kick them out of the ME.

The demise of the ottoman empire was directly related to german insanity and megalomania. They promised the ottoman sultan resad millions of tons of weapons and supply, but failed to deliver because germans are lazy and delusional about their own abilities. German products are overpriced, overhyped and stupidly complicated without technical necessity

We are not active in ME. So, Turkey can not kick us out of ME. About our products, you are right. All countries of the world prefer Russian goods over Germany goods. "Made in Russia" is a world brand. Btw, do you have any? You are also right about our work setting. We are hopeless lazy.

We are not active in ME. So, Turkey can not kick us out of ME. About our products, you are right. All countries of the world prefer Russian goods over Germany goods. "Made in Russia" is a world brand. Btw, do you have any? You are also right about our work setting. We are hopeless lazy.
The Turkish advantage when it comes to weapons export is offering German Level Quality Weapons at a MUCH MORE reasonable price point. You need to give credit where its due, our engineered and designed weapons follow "Western" Quality and Design principle but also throw in a hint of Turkish flavour to it.

Typical German thinking, try to repair something on a German car, unneccessarily complicated. :D

Jokes a side, its a military vehicle that needs easy repair on battlefield if neccessary, it doesnt look that bad so why make it more complicated?

They might get stolen by enemy thieves. :D

In AKKOR Active Protection System Development Project, the development activities of the AESA Short-Range Radar System is continued. The Radar is designed to detect and track RPG and Antitank guided missiles with high accuracy which are fired from close distances.

Hmm if you want to protect every screw on a military vehicle it means you will have a bad time in designing.

Besides screws of this size are easily drilled out if neccessary, and theres a higher chance of breaking a Phillips screw with a screw driver than it getting damaged by something else.

We call them perfectionism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom