What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Russian forums are busy with Altay :)

gBZHz.png

:D

Any idea what they are thinking about it?

They are checking every development steps. Most probably, They are impressed against the industrial capabilities introduced with Altay program.

Take a look those images taken from introduction video by russian members. Revealing such detail design figures must have been prohibited by SSM. Otokar revealed almost all details of Altay and Ruskies enjoy with dataes they reached...

altaykadub.png

altaywiea.png

altaykadub2.png

As I know Korean armor technology maybe from US when they designed K1

Actually I wonder how good is the Korean armor compare to UK or US

What i can tell you is that its not an english neither the american.
Their armour technologies are mostly based on that are from soviet.

Well, it is of Russian mentality to build minus 50 tonnes tanks.

It's obvious that anything Russians can bring to the battlefield will be eaten alive by Altay. We can apply slat armor at behind of the tank against RPGs and reactive armor to the sides. These are relatively light metarials.

But in the end Altay will become one of the heaviest MBTs of the world along with other NATO tanks.

They are damn right to get busy :)

Take a look those images taken from introduction video by russian members. Revealing such detail design figures must have been prohibited by SSM. Otokar revealed almost all details of Altay and Ruskies enjoy with dataes they reached...

It looks like we chose marketing over secrecy, I can only hope it doesn't become our undoing. We better reach some good export numbers.

btw data is a word originally in a plural form :) It comes from 'datum' in latin
(just confirmed from my latin dictionary)

Well, it is of Russian mentality to build minus 50 tonnes tanks.

It's obvious that anything Russians can bring to the battlefield will be eaten alive by Altay. We can apply slat armor at behind of the tank against RPGs and reactive armor to the sides. These are relatively light metarials.

But in the end Altay will become one of the heaviest MBTs of the world along with other NATO tanks.

They are damn right to get busy :)

It looks like we chose marketing over secrecy, I can only hope it doesn't become our undoing. We better reach some good export numbers.

btw data is pronounced data in plural form :)

This tank is great!so seldom nations as ambitious as Turkey now

but i just wonder can the roads and the bridges of Turkey bear the Tank?

BTW Russian's black eagle and T-95 had fallen,i wonder what will they do next time,T-99?

This tank is great!so seldom nations as ambitious as Turkey now

but i just wonder can the roads and the bridges of Turkey bear the Tank?

BTW Russian's black eagle and T-95 had fallen,i wonder what will they do next time,T-99?

I think we've got that covered for long distances, Hema Industries tank transport truck:
69802.jpg

We also have FNSS' amphibious bridges.

Why not call for Germany?
I am sad about Korea's weapons,
K2(haven't mass process now,power systems and engine problems),
K25(AMTRAC sanked in the river), K9(beated by 50 years old N-Korean gun, and 3 of 6 failed to work at Taeyonpyong gun war), K11 rifle(first deploy, 15 unqualified of total 39; 8 unqualified of 20 in Korea Ashena forces at Afghanistan),
Korea 214 submarine(3 submarines all had suspended for fractured screw problems),
Anti-submarine missile(before deploy, only had 4 tests which 3 success, got the 75%; after deploy, first fire failed),
rocket(after failed 2 times, hope the 3rd will success in this month)....
hardly let me believe these weapons reliability.

Why not call for Germany?
I am sad about Korea's weapons,
K2(haven't mass process now,power systems and engine problems),
K25(AMTRAC sanked in the river), K9(beated by 50 years old N-Korean gun, and 3 of 6 failed to work at Taeyonpyong gun war), K11 rifle(first deploy, 15 unqualified of total 39; 8 unqualified of 20 in Korea Ashena forces at Afghanistan),
Korea 214 submarine(3 submarines all had suspended for fractured screw problems),
Anti-submarine missile(before deploy, only had 4 tests which 3 success, got the 75%; after deploy, first fire failed),
rocket(after failed 2 times, hope the 3rd will success in this month)....
hardly let me believe these weapons reliability.

We need to solve the fundamental problem in our military industry.
The government always expects a high success with a ridiculosly small amount of money for developing.
This highly inefficient system has to be gone.If it isn't, the problems will get even worse.

Back
Top Bottom