What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

for me we should take otokar alive too like we should take other military industry alive.

otokar build altay and they should produce it and earn the money for other project.. even if I dont like the head of otokar they belong to us.. the only thing we should do is maybe to make those idustry firm work together so everyone benefits from building altay..

for me we should take otokar alive too like we should take other military industry alive.

otokar build altay and they should produce it and earn the money for other project.. even if I dont like the head of otokar they belong to us.. the only thing we should do is maybe to make those idustry firm work together so everyone benefits from building altay..

They made half a billion dollars already. I would only trust them as much as I trust a non-muslim (add the gulenists to that) soldier in the army. Turkey is just a customer to them that they can make money from. Giving the design work of the Altay tank was reasonable to give to them becasue they probably have better access to design tools for a tank because of their foreign connections. But that's it.

We need other large land vehicle manifacturers in Turkey that keeps everything they earn in Turkey and in support of Turkey. And not having another country as their cherished homeland.

They are half aliens if not full for Turkey.

Last edited:
It will happen. Germans sell a lot of machines/ naval engines for Chinese Navy. Why should TÜRKIYE be blocked ???

@mods, @waz, @WebMaster should watch this provocators along with politic heads in military related threads carefully. They are unfortunately like a virus in respected sections which is systematically destroying all respectability of defence related discussions with breaking the rules while couraging pissing contests and empty discussions among politic ideologies. @FutureMe like members are also openning quite dirty and cheap discussions for most respected defence institutes with pointing out religious reasons in Altay MBT thread.

---)@Enver Paşa(-- This guy will cause a serious problem in very near future If neccesary precuations are not taken in time !

Last edited:
Clean isnt enought, there is a flood of polarising off topic posts recently which disturb the atmosphere in the section, they are not gonna stop till the rules get enforced on them.

@mods, @waz, @WebMaster should watch this provocators along with politic heads in military related threads carefully. They are unfortunately like a virus in respected sections which is systematically destroying all respectability of defence related discussions with breaking the rules while couraging pissing contests and empty discussions among politic ideologies. @FutureMe like members are also openning quite dirty and cheap discussions for most respected defence institutes with pointing out religious reasons in Altay MBT thread.

---)@Enver Paşa(-- This guy will cause a serious problem in very near future If neccesary precuations are not taken in time !

I took the necessary action brothers. Those posts were insane.

NG modernization kit is ready. All tests have done succesfully. But you know armour was from a german firm. Now Land force command is waiting for roketsan armour .

Roketsan made an add-on armour form for ALTAY tank is ready . After ALTAY's serial production begins, Roketsan will form its armour for LEOPARD2A4 too. Then land force will order NG modernization kit fully domestic.

So, what exactly are they hiding here? They've never shown the backside in full.

mmCGeDr.jpg

Hiding? They are literally showing the cover for the basket. Yes, I've looked under it.

NG modernization kit is ready. All tests have done succesfully. But you know armour was from a german firm. Now Land force command is waiting for roketsan armour .

Roketsan made an add-on armour form for ALTAY tank is ready . After ALTAY's serial production begins, Roketsan will form its armour for LEOPARD2A4 too. Then land force will order NG modernization kit fully domestic.

Would you get offended if I ask you where did you get this information? There isn't any kind of Leo2 modernization certain for today or planned for the future. Land Forces are not waiting for anything currently. The whole NG project happened specifically after Aselsan made a 3D model of a Leo2A4 for IBD Deisenroth to be used in computer generated simulations. They made a deal on adding armor to the Aselsan's Leo2 project afterwards. The original Leo2 project didn't even any armor upgrade at all. It was only started as a compensation for the penalties of Volkan-I project.

However, Aselsan indeed borrowed a second Leo2A4 from the Army for their second project which is planned to use Ruag made armor. Last time I heard (June 2015) they were still negotiating for the deal.

Dude, posting in this forum is like holding a hot coal with your bare hands. I sincerely don't know who will lost his flick and who will not. I'm just posting about the things that I have first hand information.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom