What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why mentioning Karachi? Its happen every where not just in Pakistan. Some thing wrong with this web. May be Indian or Jew supported, main thing is that if you wear abaya and cover your full body, the man will didnt know weather you are beautiful or not so he not do any thing. But if wearing full tight jeans, with half baniyan, then it must going to happen..

SPOT ON !!! my friend ..way to go :victory:
But I have to add..if you keep your women inside the house and never let them out..such things will never happen again...What Say???

just wanted to say this to all those people harassing women..."Ghar mein maa behn nhi hai kya???"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now this is a bit too much.. such attitude must be denounced..language is one of the greatest creation of mankind....showing hatred towards it just shows a low level mentality...one must be proud of his/her own ethnicity

brother - dnt listn 2 him. i dnt no whom he met bt ths doesnt happen- may b a few cases bt not at a scale where u can generalize d whole nation. so ignor him

zaki iz arguing 4 nothing. he is blind enough nt 2 acpt d facts. if v dnt acpt d problems thn how r v going 2 take corrective actions.

@ EmO GiRl

no pt. in discussing wit ths ignorant person hu doesnt evn live in Pakistan & speaking lyk hez faced & solved many problems

women do face sch characterless men @ public places - especially @ d bus stops. there r many documentaries on tht. chk youtube.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I think you havn't red all posts by Zaki Bhai.....
he accepted the problem but ...
where he is countering is that
incedents like these are happening all over the world may be much more than pakistan. few days ago we red about imbarssment of womens in American forces.

never, there are divisions of call girls
1)the girls who themselves like to get banged
2) girls who take up this as a profession because they don't see a way out of problems they face

but the thing is 90% of the people that all women fall into first category, Prostitution is a ................. strange phenomenon

isnt it also strange that prostitution happens to be one of the oldest profession in human civilization ?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I think you havn't red all posts by Zaki Bhai.....
he accepted the problem but ...
where he is countering is that
incedents like these are happening all over the world may be much more than pakistan. few days ago we red about imbarssment of womens in American forces.

y iz he generalizing whole nation? he shud thnk 10 x b4 he speaks

no need to shout on me

Intolerance!!!!!!!!!
Such an intolerant you are!

You shout on Islam and Pakistan in each and every thread of yours and want everyone follow your line of thinking, but don't want people to shout on you.!!!!!!! Isn't this hypocrisy at its best?

Intolerance!!!!!!!!!

You shout on Islam and Pakistan in each and every thread of yours and want everyone follow your line of thinking, but don't want people to shout on you.!!!!!!! Isn't this hypocrisy at its best?

i totaly agree
:tup::tup::tup:

Intolerance!!!!!!!!!

Yes i am a hypocrite,Islam basher & a Kafir, add what ever you want to add in the list

you must report me to mods & get me banned

Intolerance!!!!!!!!!

leave it bro these kind of people think that they are a great liberal by spewing vermon against Pakistan and Islam in front of our enemies.

Intolerance!!!!!!!!!

Yes i am a hypocrite,Islam basher & a Kafir, add what ever you want to add in the list

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dekh teray sansar ki halat kya ho gayi bhagwaan
Kitna badal gaya insaan - kitna badal gaya insaan

Intolerance!!!!!!!!!

choro yar.

You have explained your point of view.

That kind of proves the basic premise of the thread. There are a lot of people who can't see past the GiRl in EmO GiRl. A lot of what's coming at you is the internet version of the street whistle.

Ah great logic! She is a girl so we cannot dare differing from her thinking!:what: Is this your logic and is this what you call harassment?

@emo: Just try to pick 'Bang Galore's' intention in above quoted post and you surly get what i was talking about.

I have a solution:

Give Guns to all girls and ask them to shoot everyone who does harassment.
One day we will get rid of this issue .

Come on emo. Calm down.
Let me tell you one thing seriously.

in Islamic shariyat you can not call any muslim a kafir (even yourself). A very serious thing.

aur plz merey par bhi ab gusa na nikalna :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom