What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
which btw go out of jail on payroll and rape again.

Western people also give financial benefits to rapists, they are also provided with whores from Jail Stock

Live in Eastern culture then Wear whats eastern.

I hope people will stand by this particular 'While in Rome Do as Romans Do' kinda attitude before they go bonkers at 'Europeans banning Veil' & don't act like hypocrites

MODS CLOSE THE THREAD PLEASE, this inferior being of God has made a mistake by opening it & she won't do this mistake again

Last edited:
Thats what i am also saying.. keeping it under control.

Now is it only Mens fault that they are so much therki?
Getting Men educated is that the solution?

Today Exposing.. Men should be educated.
Tomorrow Naked.. Yeah Again Men should be educated.

OH LORD!!!!! HAVE MERCY ON MY NATION & ITS MALE POPULATION!!

they try to justify there THARKINESS!! saying its the woman's fault!!

please tell me my fellow paksitani how many girls a day do you see in mini skirts in pakistan??? i don't think many!!! and yet THARKINESS is high!!!

please also explain the reason why in punjab they do "PUNDI" (to girls in shalwar kameez)

& in karachi "TARNA"!! most of the cases are good looking girls in shalwar kameez!! sometimes even with parents!!! :hitwall:

please explain a "decent attire" BESIDES abyaa or burqa that will gurantee no tarna by pakistani MEN!

Reactions: M8R
yeah you are right a modest and kind society needs men to lower their gaze whenever they see a lady and women to cover them selves properly that's how we can make a modest society.... but for this we'll have to educate people... like to men that lowering their gaze is in their own benifit.... Lowering gaze is in favor of girls coz they don't want anyone to see them continuously

bhai PAKISTANI MEN look at girls as a cat looks at a pigeon!! or a dog at a bone!!!

rarely do men lower there gaze! and trust me asian men if you make all the women in the world wear abaaya's and naqaab they would still be able to find something to stare at her walk or something!!!

THARKINESS can be cured only by educating the population!!! no other way!!

bhai PAKISTANI MEN look at girls as a cat looks at a pigeon!! or a dog at a bone!!!

rarely do men lower there gaze! and trust me asian men if you make all the women in the world wear abaaya's and naqaab they would still be able to find something to stare at her walk or something!!!

THARKINESS can be cured only by educating the population!!! no other way!!

Haan tou bhai mein ney kb kaha there is other way ??

OH LORD!!!!! HAVE MERCY ON MY NATION & ITS MALE POPULATION!!

they try to justify there THARKINESS!! saying its the woman's fault!!

please tell me my fellow paksitani how many girls a day do you see in mini skirts in pakistan??? i don't think many!!! and yet THARKINESS is high!!!

please also explain the reason why in punjab they do "PUNDI" (to girls in shalwar kameez)

& in karachi "TARNA"!! most of the cases are good looking girls in shalwar kameez!! sometimes even with parents!!! :hitwall:

please explain a "decent attire" BESIDES abyaa or burqa that will gurantee no tarna by pakistani MEN!

I am not justifying therkis nor i am saying its only women fault.
Dont assume on my behalf :smokin:
Cheers

I cant believe there are some people here calling for 'women to dress modestly'! It s as if they assume every woman who gets harassed, molested, raped or eve-teased are dressed like whores! Most women who gets harassed are dressed modestly wearing traditional clothes like sari or salwar (i am talking of india, but imagine situation is same in pak). In cochin, most girls dress very modestly, i have hardly seen any girl wear anything outrageous and yet many get eve-teased! some even get eve-teased when going tot he temple, dressed in long skirt and modest top!

i've been to singapore as well. a lot of girls there wear shorts and sleeveless tops and other 'immodest' clothing. and its not because they are sluts, its because that is what is comfortable in the weather there. i dont see them getting eve-teased (maybe there is a bit of it, but not as much as in south asia)

Majority of women in south asia dress modestly and yet get harassed! wake up people! the problem is not with their clothing, but with the attitude of SOME men! some sex-starved idiots who dont know how to see to a female as a fellow human being try this kind of crap!

and the funny thing is, these morons think they are casanovas! they think they are god's gift to women! when women think of them as something to be scrpaed off the bottom of their shoe! so ya, if there are any such losers here, a bit of advice...stop staring at women or making cheap comments. treat her like u would any other person deserving respect. and she may respect u in return.

Respect the culture where you live.
Live in Western culture then bear exposing women.

I do.

its the culture even then women do get raped in west.
There are sex hungry savage beasts still there.
which btw go out of jail on payroll and rape again.

Sex starvation is something and rape/child molestation is somethig else. Child molesters and rapists are not necessarily sex starved. There are very bold examples of it with high profile people committing that crime. lets not to mix those things.

Live in Eastern culture then Wear whats eastern.
other wise there are also Men there who will be more hungry bcaz of this sudden change.

and where have pakistani women(and other countries) have worn bikini? or short skirt? they are sex hungry becasue they havent had a chance to get married, or because there is real bad segregation between men and women, if men suddenly see a woman or a peice of red cloth, their body gets electrified. thats where problem starts.

there can be diversity, but totally adoption of other culture is not feasible

i think we people are hypocrates. we dont want the west to touch burqa which is not even islamic. and in our own coutries we have other ideas about the others. you need to know in every of these countries large number of non muslims also live.

Leave Islam it is 1400 year old. Gel. We can make own rule better then it...

Looser!

you are definately a troll
hopefully your IP will be also banned and along with it the other usual account you use

Good, i did it aswell, its not as easy as it sounds.

Sex starvation is something and rape/child molestation is somethig else. Child molesters and rapists are not necessarily sex starved. There are very bold examples of it with high profile people committing that crime. lets not to mix those things..

end of the day rapist is a rapist, weather he done it for lust or some personal thinggy w/e

and where have pakistani women(and other countries) have worn bikini? or short skirt? they are sex hungry becasue they havent had a chance to get married, or because there is real bad segregation between men and women, if men suddenly see a woman or a peice of red cloth, their body gets electrified. thats where problem starts.

I agree... follow the sunna asnd marry them when ever they get mature. Both of them i mean.
But the problem will not stop here..

BUT
boys and girls do mix up with each other in Pakistan, its not as bad as its been purposely hyped
You'll have to go there to believe it.

i think we people are hypocrates. we dont want the west to touch burqa which is not even islamic. and in our own coutries we have other ideas about the others. you need to know in every of these countries large number of non muslims also live.

the way i see it wearing hijab is the way of life to protect from evil eyes.. and wearing bikini invites evil.. Cannot be compared, find another example.

end of the day rapist is a rapist, weather he done it for lust or some personal thinggy w/e

rape is kinda sickness in the mind of rapist, lets not to discuse it here as it is not the topic.

I agree... follow the sunna asnd marry them when ever they get mature. Both of them i mean.

this is one of the points. people cant get married because of the problems, either financially, or the bad sides of our culture, it is easy to say get married, but how? that is what i have saying.

the way i see it wearing hijab is the way of life to protect from evil eyes.. and wearing bikini invites evil.. Cannot be compared, find another example.

that is the muslim perception and the west do differ from us. that was not my point. i only wanted to point out our hypocracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom