What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i gave you the example that cloths didnt play a big part preventing perv men from doing what they want to do. i dont say what women wear and what not, it is not upto me to dictate them, but instead we need to address the cause of the problem which is else where.

Sir there are men who are not hesitant to even rape burqa wearing women.

Like i said we cannot stop it, we can ctrl it.

Starring is not the issue i think.. ppl stare.. every where..

The problem is the middle way you suggested is already been implied and its not working...

Girls still complaining :smokin:

So solution is to educate.. Educate men to respect women. Teach men that women also should be free and not harassed for their sartorial choices. Okay , you can ask that , in the name of freedom can all women roam around the road in bikins? no. But the respect to them should come from within.

O bhai Men and women are not exactly same they are totally different in physics and chemistry and also in Biology......... May be they are exactly same in maths only...

So you cannot have exactly same rules for men and women..... Women and men should cover the part of their body they have been ordered.... It should be implemented in all Islamic country you should be happy coz india is not an Islamic country...:cheers:
You are right to an extent. human values apply equally to both genders. women for your informaion are emotionally and mentally stronger than men. Men only have physical brute at a higher level as compared to them. So its upto men to be more gracious in everyday life.
well Im a PR in Canada and not in india, although my heart is there :)

You are right to an extent. human values apply equally to both genders. women for your informaion are emotionally and mentally stronger than men. Men only have physical brute at a higher level as compared to them. So its upto men to be more gracious in everyday life.
well Im a PR in Canada and not in india, although my heart is there :)

Thats the key point bro... now may be you understand..:):)

So solution is to educate.. Educate men to respect women. Teach men that women also should be free and not harassed for their sartorial choices. Okay , you can ask that , in the name of freedom can all women roam around the road in bikins? no. But the respect to them should come from within.

We in our society have a general thinking.
If you see a women in modest clothes, we respect her we call her behan and guard her to her home :agree:

and if we see a women exposing, wearing tiny tight clothes, the respect goes out of the window, and we stalk her all the way to her home.

Can you see the difference?
What Respect?
What you wear shows what you really are from inside.

is say pehlay k sb meray oper cherhein, yh kaam mein nai kerta Allah ka shuker hai, general idea bata reha hoon k log kaisay sochtay hien.

Sir there are men who are not hesitant to even rape burqa wearing women.

Like i said we cannot stop it, we can ctrl it.

i was talking about keeping things under control, stopping is not the option.

Thats the key point bro... now may be you understand..:):)

understand what? I dont get you.
I only understand that there are certain personal choices that people should be let to make and not get religion in.

If you see a women in modest clothes, we respect her we call her behan and guard her to her home

I think I am not living in Pakistan, yeah

where do you live, if you mind me asking

understand what? I dont get you.
I only understand that there are certain personal choices that people should be let to make and not get religion in.

understand that women are emotionally more strong so men do not need to cover themselves but women need to coz men are not mentally and emotionally that strong...... Its not for themselves its for others.. :)

We in our society have a general thinking.
If you see a women in modest clothes, we respect her we call her behan and guard her to her home :agree:

and if we see a women exposing, wearing tiny tight clothes, the respect goes out of the window, and we stalk her all the way to her home.

Can you see the difference?
What Respect?
What you wear shows what you really are from inside.

is say pehlay k sb meray oper cherhein, yh kaam mein nai kerta Allah ka shuker hai, general idea bata reha hoon k log kaisay sochtay hien.
LOL.. I know what you say bhai. Because the same attitude is i india too. All I am saying is that if our society thinks that way then its wrong and we as youngsters should be the ones to change it.
OK, what you wear is not reflective of what a person is from inside. to a certain extent it is but in the level of what you are saying. I like to dress well in office and in business clothes, wear a different style of clothing when we party and wear something appropriate while going about at home. from what u say on dress , benazir bhuto was honest because she wa modest (i am not insulting a dead person, but she was corrupt) and Sania mirza is a tramp?
Yes respect should not be given to the clothes but to the person inside them. and by the way the smaller the clothes the more expensive it is. :)

The entire line of discussion discussing clothing is BS.

The lower middle class is the worst affected of the lot in the subcontinent from the incidents of eve teasing. Its the girls who travel in the buses and rickshaws are the one's most targetted. And which section of society wears the most "modest" clothes - the lower middle class. They can not afford the "Skin tight" and "curvacious" designer wears. Most do not dare to comment on a girl wearing figure hugging clothing and getting off a merc and entering a club as they fear getting busted and getting their balls knocked off.

So it is more the question of opportunity than clothing. The perverted will indulge if they get an opportunity.

If there is a sudden increase in murder rates in Karachi will you recommend everyone to start wearing bullet proof jackets??

If there is increase in cases of thefts - everyone should get the bis *** locks and hi-tech security system??

How about start catching the culprits and make an example out of them. So the next time anyone would rather slap himself than trying to tease a girl. We had a successful campeign in Lucknow when Police launched a "Majunu Mission" near a girls college. Any one caught teasing was made to stad on a platform on the main gate with "Sadakchaap Majnu" written on the backdrop (Obviously after a couple of "Kantaaps". It sure drastically reduced the incidents and several of the "Majnus" had a lot of explainations to give to their parents.

i was talking about keeping things under control, stopping is not the option.

Thats what i am also saying.. keeping it under control.

Now is it only Mens fault that they are so much therki?
Getting Men educated is that the solution?

Today Exposing.. Men should be educated.
Tomorrow Naked.. Yeah Again Men should be educated.

understand that women are emotionally more strong so men do not need to cover themselves but women need to coz men are not mentally and emotionally that strong...... Its not for themselves its for others.. :)
thats the point I am also trying to make. Why should I (read women) change because you (read men) are 'indisciplined'. Thats the bottom line. Imagine this.. you are a rich man celebrating your daughters wedding in style. Some goondas come beat you all up and loot your wealth. If someone says that , he was rich but serves him right because he flaunted what he had, is that correct? Instead of punishing the criminal you are punishing the victim. Thats what you are saying.

but women need to coz men are not mentally and emotionally that strong...... Its not for themselves its for others..

what a cheap, pathetic, hooliganistic attitude you people have, I don't have words seriously

if you would have been in front of me I would not have hesitated to spit on your face

Last edited:
I think I am not living in Pakistan, yeah

where do you live, if you mind me asking

Buray log her jagah hotay hein.. per mein nay yh general idea dia hai k Respect kaisay ati hai.

i live in KSA,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom