What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
point out Islam & Pakistan Bashing in this thread & i will get it closed

Zaki..you are right when you say it is a world phenomenon...However your logic of saying that it happens in world so if it is happening in Pakistan why to publicize it is not only flawed but myopic view to such an extent that i am shocked....

You misunderstood me deckingraj,

I meant to say why to Pakistan only? - Why not the whole world. In Pakistan you only have negative news and everybody neglect the positive news. In other parts of the world they show both negative and positive. In Pakistan you will find articles saying women is being tortured, gang raped, oppressed in all country but you hardly read any article where they will say Women has become more liberal, educated, independant and corregeous.

Dont worry - i am tired now

No need to reply

never[/ b], there are divisions of call girls
1)the girls who themselves like to get banged
2) girls who take up this as a profession because they don't see a way out of problems they face

but the thing is 90% of the people that all women fall into first category, Prostitution is a ................. strange phenomenon

Spot on...However even if someone false in first category that does not mean she is not worth courtesy...As far 90% of the people is concerned then EMO what else can you expect from men of Sex Starved nations?? Only solution is zero tolerance policy....however when it is hard to convict accused for even rapes little can you expect about molestation or lewd remarks....

As far as prostitution is concerned then we need to understand this is prevalent from Ancient times and is going to stay...no matter what you do...so better legalize it and have some control then to put it under wraps and let people exploit...

Is this only in Pakistan???? I can say Half of the world women are suffering from same problem. Rapes also happens in US.

I didn't read teh article. Neither came through the whole thread. Tell me if i said something wrong.

BTW there is one thing common i noticed in many boys.

Agar larki ghaas na daley tu larka dosto ko kahey ga "Choor yaar ***** hai".

I am not talking about all but we have majority in doing this.

You misunderstood me deckingraj,

I meant to say why to Pakistan only? - Why not the whole world. In Pakistan you only have negative news and everybody neglect the positive news. In other parts of the world they show both negative and positive. In Pakistan you will find articles saying women is being tortured, gang raped, oppressed in all country but you hardly read any article where they will say Women has become more liberal, educated, independant and corregeous.

Dont worry - i am tired now

No need to reply

I am sorry i misunderstood you...but that is nature of journalism...Why talk about this article only....let me give an example...How many articles do you see on terrorism and how many you see about attacks that were stopped from happening?? In the end bringing sorry state to people is more important then positive impacts...because sufferings will always have more precedence and need immediate attention as compared with success stories..Mind it i am not saying press should not bring in success stories because they motivate people however a person/society character is judged by how positively it can take criticism and rectify the shortcomings...:cheers:

Oh this happens here , Alone girls standing at a bust stop specially in the morning(either going to collage or work) is an opportunity for all. Usually Cellphone snatchers sniff out for such opportunities. I have personally witnessed three incidents in which the girls cell phone was snatched and once the girl refused to give her cell phone those AH fired before her and she fainted in shock.

Is this only in Pakistan???? I can say Half of the world women are suffering from same problem. Rapes also happens in US.

I didn't read the article. Neither came through the whole thread. Tell me if i said something wrong.
This article is not about rapes...B/W if you see the records NY has been able to bring down the rape cases to a significant number...How about South Asia??? Also remember being more liberal society here percentage of rapes and corresponding reports to police is much higher than back home...

I hope you get where i am coming from...

Pakistan is not an tangible thing thus bashing society in Pakistan means bashing Pakistan!
As far as Islam bashing is concerned I was talking about other threads one has opened and one's behavior in general.
I am not saying that one must not point out flaws in our society but everything should have some limits. Bashing again and again and again in-front of whole world cannot remove flaws in our society but surely it will portray us as negative figure.

This article is not about rapes...B/W if you see the records NY has been able to bring down the rape cases to a significant number...How about South Asia??? Also remember being more liberal society here percentage of rapes and corresponding reports to police is much higher than back home...

I hope you get where i am coming from...
But its about harassment isn't it?

Pakistan is not an tangible thing thus bashing society in Pakistan means bashing Pakistan!
As far as Islam bashing is concerned I was talking about other threads one has opened and one's behavior in general.
I am not saying that one must not point out flaws in our society but everything should have some limits. Bashing again and again and again in-front of whole world cannot remove flaws in our society but surely it will portray us as negative figure.

so atleast you accept there is no Islam bashing here, this is an open forum ,everyone is free to express his/her views, if i am going against forum rules, you can go & tell Mods

its not my problem if there are members from every nationality who come here, my concern is Pakistan, not west or US

I can say Half of the world women are suffering from same problem. Rapes also happens in US.

I am really sick of hearing this again and again........
Why no one talks about Men's right? Are women so much innocent? They haven't have any flaws?

Dude! Men especially husbands are tortured both mentally and physically by their wives more than men torture women but no one talks about Men's rights!!!!!!!

I am really sick of hearing this again and again........
Why no one talks about Men's right? Are women so much innocent? They haven't have any flaws?

Dude! Men especially husbands are tortured both mentally and physically by their wives more than men torture women but no one talks about Men's rights!!!!!!!

in 90%case women are innocent
nd in marriage i dnt thnk men has more responsibility thn a women
she has to face many problems in her husband's house

Now a days when girls go to Uni they often have a family member with them who drops them at the busstop and waits for them untill they grab a university Point or any public Bus.
And in some cases ppl got the beating Like Karachi University's Point(Uni's Bus) Stop is always crowded with girls and once two guys on a bike stoped just near them and begane to piss off. Unfortunately for them one of the girls got mad and threw her juti(Shoe) at them. The guy began to curse her. But suddenly all the girls joined her and those guys got the chitroll of there life with police constable ultimately coming to there rescue by arresting them :P

Some of you need to get your head out of your arse. Not only is eve teasing common in South Asia, it is socially accepted. I have lost count how many times i have seen in Delhi, crowds snickering when someone tries to eve tease a girl. It happens in buses, it happens in the metro, the auto wallah does it, the educated office goer does it, the school going kid does it, the 60 year old man does it. The other cities in India are better, but Delhi as a city for women, absolutely sucks. I don't think i know a girl who hasn't been eve teased once in Delhi.

Also, it has nothing to do with women wearing "modern clothes" (whatever that means), it has everything to do with the fact that men in South Asia are sexually frustrated and consider all women to be sex objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom