What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so :no:

you think so....

so true, but this problem is everywhere in the world isn't it? - Why attack Pakistan only? why this issue is not widely addressed in other countries? - Why all articles has to be written down for Pakistan only?

The point i was trying to make is, these journalists only write Anti-Women articles, why can't they spare some time to praise the hard work done by the government in order to eliminite this discrimination

I am done with my lecture - Enjoy!

I live in Pakistan & my concern is Pakistan, what happens in India or west is not our issue, our issues are problem in Pakistan, we need to first concentrate on our issues, no need to say that this & that happens world wide so what if it happened in Pakistan

there were many threads with women achievements but many of the women talked about were straight away declared sluts & whores

Dehli is so scary for women and literally i was scared to death due to this same practice in Dehli . same is the situation in some parts of my country too

I don't think so...Delhi is the crime capital of world when it comes to women and no one can beat it....

Have there been any case when a women is raped in a moving car even though Police was informed during broad day light???? welcome to Delhi....

you think so....

I live in Pakistan & my concern is Pakistan, what happens in India or west is not our issue, our issues are problem in Pakistan, we need to first concentrate on our issues, no need to say that this & that happens world wide so what if it happened in Pakistan

there were many threads with women achievements but many of the women talked about were straight away declared sluts & whores
i 101% agree wit u bt sm peep here r jst ignorant enough 2 c & admit ths fact :confused:

I don't think so :no:

so true, but this problem is everywhere in the world isn't it? - Why attack Pakistan only? why this issue is not widely addressed in other countries? - Why all articles has to be written down for Pakistan only?

The point i was trying to make is, these journalists only write Anti-Women articles, why can't they spare some time to praise the hard work done by the government in order to eliminite this discrimination

I am done with my lecture - Enjoy!

Zaki bhai then you have not seen Indian Media ( Tv & News Papers) highlighting this issue.

Dont take this issue as a presteige point and see that everyone is trying to corner pakistan and show a negative Image.

This is an evil and its a truth which has to be corrected.

did you even read it before ranting & coming down on me!!

That kind of proves the basic premise of the thread. There are a lot of people who can't see past the GiRl in EmO GiRl. A lot of what's coming at you is the internet version of the street whistle.

Segregation may not be the best answer to the evil, until the time our societies evolve and Men start behaving decently, there is no better option to protect the women.

As you know indecent men take advantage of crowded buses and trains to put their hands wherever and make life difficult for the women.

I am in no way suggesting women have to be kept at home only. They should be free to do whatever they want and go where ever without any fear of molestation and abuse.

Well evolution never takes place in isolation

Men will never learn to behave unless they realize why they need to behave.
As I said these incidents are side effects of a cultural transition ...it requires maturing of the society on the whole..so that such incidents become unacceptable and a taboo.

you think so....

I agree with you 100%...though think you could have worded it in a better way as far as concerns about women's outside Pak is concerned....Let me take a shot..

Zaki..you are right when you say it is a world phenomenon...However your logic of saying that it happens in world so if it is happening in Pakistan why to publicize it is not only flawed but myopic view to such an extent that i am shocked....

Yes indeed it is happening across world and is sad however i need to fix my house first before worrying about the rest of world...Author has done a great job in bringing it to the notice of public that such a practice is on rise and efforts should be taken to control it....It also shows the hypocrisy about south Asian society on a whole because on one side we say we are conservative and on other side bloody sex starved society don't leave any stone unturned to treat women as sex objects...

B/W i have a question only for you EMO..Since you started the thread..

Don't you think this thread is implying that one can treat Call Girls the way they want but should not show same lewd gestures/comments to other girls??? If i take this debate to next level don't you think even call girls are humans and should have same respect...However is our society mature enough??

zaki iz arguing 4 nothing. he is blind enough nt 2 acpt d facts. if v dnt acpt d problems thn how r v going 2 take corrective actions.

@ EmO GiRl

no pt. in discussing wit ths ignorant person hu doesnt evn live in Pakistan & speaking lyk hez faced & solved many problems

women do face sch characterless men @ public places - especially @ d bus stops. there r many documentaries on tht. chk youtube.
chacha apni us din ki hard feelings ko dosri thread pe naa le kar aa

us din teri report nai ki warna saray log mujhe PM kar rahay thay :rolleyes:

Fine i don't live in Pakistan but i visit my beloved country every year and by living abroad you mean i am a less Pakistani?

chacha apni us din ki hard feelings ko dosri thread pe naa le kar aa

us din teri report nai ki warna saray log mujhe PM kar rahay thay :rolleyes:

Fine i don't live in Pakistan but i visit my beloved country every year and by living abroad you mean i am a less Pakistani?

im speaking on facts- reply me bk if u thnk i m wrong. bchon kee trha bar bar mster g k pas shikyt kee dhmkee q dyta hy :lol:

reply me bk wit solid argument simpl rathr sying i wil report ths & tht :coffee:

B/W i have a question only for you EMO..Since you started the thread..

Don't you think this thread is implying that one can treat Call Girls the way they want but should not show same lewd gestures/comments to other girls??? If i take this debate to next level don't you think even call girls are humans and should have same respect...However is our society mature enough??

never, there are divisions of call girls
1)the girls who themselves like to get banged
2) girls who take up this as a profession because they don't see a way out of problems they face

but the thing is 90% of the people that all women fall into first category, Prostitution is a ................. strange phenomenon

Why mentioning Karachi? Its happen every where not just in Pakistan. Some thing wrong with this web. May be Indian or Jew supported, main thing is that if you wear abaya and cover your full body, the man will didnt know weather you are beautiful or not so he not do any thing. But if wearing full tight jeans, with half baniyan, then it must going to happen..

im speaking on facts- reply me bk if u thnk i m wrong. bchon kee trha bar bar mster g k pas shikyt kee dhmkee q dyta hy :lol:

reply me bk wit solid argument simpl rathr sying i wil report ths & tht :coffee:

Bhai i am not educated like you. I cannot read your sms language :disagree:

Ask in full sentances so that i can understand what your question is

just wanted to say this to all those people harassing women..."Ghar mein maa behn nhi hai kya???"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know someone from Karachi who was not willing to speak Urdu with me saying Urdu is a language for backward peoples and i am to speak with him then i must speak in English :cheers:
now this is a bit too much.. such attitude must be denounced..language is one of the greatest creation of mankind....showing hatred towards it just shows a low level mentality...one must be proud of his/her own ethnicity

Bhai i am not educated like you. I cannot read your sms language :disagree:

Ask in full sentances so that i can understand what your question is

lyk i said b4 - ignorant & when u hav no ans thn u start crying - o i will go to madam & complain bout u

Why you not start thread about development in Gwadar? Why you not start thread about Dubia world investment in Kharachi? Why you not start thread about discovery of world biggest copper mine in Balochistan? Why you not start thread about Pakistan nuclear and missile development? Their alot more good thing to start thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom