What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delhi is unsafe for women (and the elderly). I don't know the situation in Pakistan though.

Yes i have experienced it Dehli is not safe for women whereas i found Chennai as very safe for women .

In Pakistan i think Karachi is one big city where harassment is more dont know the exact situation. Members from Karachi might post some real info.

My city Peshawar though witnesses a good level of staring by men. Sometimes we face harassment too but largely its safe due to culture here

where's Islam & Pakistan in it :hitwall:

did you even read it before ranting & coming down on me!!

you every time come up with articles that are intended to malign Islam and Pakistan. And now throwing this BS article here on this international forum is a proof of this.

What purpose the posting of this article will serve? Nothing!!!!!! but presenting Pakistan as a BS country in whole world.

Yes i have experienced it Dehli is not safe for women whereas i found Chennai as very safe for women .

In Pakistan i think Karachi is one big city where harassment is more dont know the exact situation. Members from Karachi might post some real info.

My city Peshawar though witnesses a good level of staring by men. Sometimes we face harassment too but largely its safe due to culture here

What did you experience ?

you every time come up with articles that are intended to malign Islam and Pakistan. And now throwing this BS article here on this international forum is a proof of this.

I am sure its a free forum & the articles i post are from Pakistan & about Pakistani society & its problems but if some people want to deny the very existence of problems then its not my problems, nothing in the article is maligning Pakistan & Islam, come out of your obsession with me

What purpose the posting of this article will serve? Nothing!!!!!! but presenting Pakistan as a BS country in whole world.

are you in a delusion that image of Pakistan is very GREAT world wide? if yes then come out of it

:what::what: come on Zaki. It happens often .

Men think every woman who steps out of her home is doing so just for some lafantri which is not true

i ain't denying about the dark side of Pakistan. I know still in many places, mens thinks the women who goes outside their house is bad. It is something that has come in their mind for unknown reason to me. But all i can tell you is from my practical experiences and my experience in past 5-7 years changed my whole opinon about the changing culture in Pakistan. Pakistan is no longer a Pakistan of 1990s :disagree:

The girls has been given more freedom than ever before. They are much more educated than ever before, If not standing besides mens at least they are invovled in some professions and are now a working women. Women's working is no longer consider a bad thing in the most parts of the country. Look at our booming fashion industry where large number of women are employed and that was never like that before, look at our media where a girl even from a small town has become a journalist and is pretty much active in current affairs. Look at the IT and telecommunication industry where the girls are employed in large numbers and is no longer considered a bad job/disgrace for them. Visit any school, college or even universities you find female professors more than ever before. Look at our political parties and see how many new female politicians has born recently. These are only few fields where the womens are active and the list is countless.

I can remember the girls of Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi or other few major cities of Pakistan were always wearing dopatta and staying at home. I can remember if a girl used to talk with "Naa-Mahram" she used to be blamed for affairs or beaten up by her family. Work was considered a curse for them, now in my recent visits its just nothing like that. I have seen girls working even in small restaurants and trust me they are proud of their jobs. The mens who used to harras girls on streets were/are their but it does not mean the progress has not been made. I was shocked to see every second boy in my city has a girl friend nowadays. I always have a complain with the journalists that they only show the dark side of Pakistan. Why not show the positive changings in the working life of a women.

I aint denying about the dark side but at the same time we have progressed a lot and still improving

Yaar it happens here.... not in posh areas like DHA though but it happens here in Pakistan..... and I don't think government can do much about it...

i ain't denying about the dark side of Pakistan. I know still in many places, mens thinks the women who goes outside their house is bad. It is something that has come in their mind for unknown reason to me. But all i can tell you is from my practical experiences and my experience in past 5-7 years changed my whole opinon about the changing culture in Pakistan. Pakistan is no longer a Pakistan of 1990s :disagree:

The girls has been given more freedom than ever before. They are much more educated than ever before, If not standing besides mens at least they are invovled in some professions and are now a working women. Women's working is no longer consider a bad thing in the most parts of the country. Look at our booming fashion industry where large number of women are employed and that was never like that before, look at our media where a girl even from a small town has become a journalist and is pretty much active in current affairs. Look at the IT and telecommunication industry where the girls are employed in large numbers and is no longer considered a bad job/disgrace for them. Visit any school, college or even universities you find female professors more than ever before. Look at our political parties and see how many new female politicians has born recently. These are only few fields where the womens are active and the list is countless.

I can remember the girls of Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi or other few major cities of Pakistan were always wearing dopatta and staying at home. I can remember if a girl used to talk with "Naa-Mahram" she used to be blamed for affairs or beaten up by her family. Work was considered a curse for them, now in my recent visits its just nothing like that. I have seen girls working even in small restaurants and trust me they are proud of their jobs. The mens who used to harras girls on streets were/are their but it does not mean the progress has not been made. I was shocked to see every second boy in my city has a girl friend nowadays. I always have a complain with the journalists that they only show the dark side of Pakistan. Why not show the positive changings in the working life of a women.

I aint denying about the dark side but at the same time we have progressed a lot and still improving

You are absolutely right in your opinion but that does not mean that we should deny the other side altogether the other side also exist in pakistan.... but it's true that international media and journalists will never show the positive side of Pakistan

NO! I am not. As far as people like you are here we cannot expect it in any way.

you people like you have conquered the World with their Jesus or what?

if you have a problem report my post

Eve Teasing is pretty common in Delhi too , you know "ladki dekhi nahi aur siti marna shuru"...I guess qualities like Chivalry and civility still eludes the men of the subcontinent.
On the other hand in Chennai..strict moral policing is in force , plus the culture is much more conservative.

I am sure its a free forum & the articles i post are from Pakistan & about Pakistani society & its problems but if some people want to deny the very existence of problems

Why don't you do something towards increasing literacy level of Pakistan instead blaming whole society. It is easy to blame but when it comes to doing something and contributing towards society everyone closes eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you do something towards increasing literacy level of Pakistan instead blaming whole society. It is easy to blame but when i come to doing something and contributing towards society everyone closes eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind

BTW you can also post 'em :agree:
you have a problem with me report my posts, no need to shout on me

Never mind

BTW you can also post 'em :agree:
you have a problem with me report my posts, no need to shout on me

awww Emo is getting screamed at lol :P your in troubleeeee lol

frst v have to face the mirror then v could do smthng for our country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom