What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dehli is so scary for women and literally i was scared to death due to this same practice in Dehli . same is the situation in some parts of my country too

It happens in Delhi and Other parts of India as well, I think it happens in Pakistan aswell.

This is a disgrace on the civil society. The Govt. has to take necessary steps to eradicate that problem of mistreatment of women.

As far as India is concerned a few steps have been taken in the right direction.

1. Women only buses
2. Special compartments in trains for Women only.
3. Women's police stations ( All the police is women, so that mistreated women without fear, ridicule can complaint)
4. Severe punishment against mistreaters.

Inspite all the efforts, there are instances where mistreatment happens.

Awareness Campaigns have to be run and educating Men about this menance should be done.

NO! I am not. As far as people like you are here we cannot expect it in any way.

There is no point in brushing such evil underneath the carpet and say every thing is fine.

This kind of problem has to be tackled headon.

It happens in Delhi and Other parts of India as well, I think it happens in Pakistan aswell.

This is a disgrace on the civil society. The Govt. has to take necessary steps to eradicate that problem of mistreatment of women.

As far as India is concerned a few steps have been taken in the right direction.

1. Women only buses
3. Women's police stations ( All the police is women, so that mistreated women without fear, ridicule can complaint)

I would give a higher priority to No. 4 and then No. 3 - a very big reason for harassment of women is the people feel that they won't be punished for it. If you know that there is a good chance that you will spend a few years in prison, then you will have second thoughts before you decide to feel up the woman standing in front of you in the bus or train :hang2:

Dehli is so scary for women and literally i was scared to death due to this same practice in Dehli . same is the situation in some parts of my country too

Feel better about Pakistan now?

The point is the more conservative a society the more sexually frustrated people become, its just natural.

There is no point in brushing such evil underneath the carpet and say every thing is fine.

I am not asking for brushing it under carpet, but doing something for it.

This kind of problem has to be tackled headon.

can you tell me how? by discussing it on International forum or doing something to increase literacy level of common masses?

You are absolutely right in your opinion but that does not mean that we should deny the other side altogether the other side also exist in pakistan.... but it's true that international media and journalists will never show the positive side of Pakistan

Yaar yehi baat main keh raha hon,

i don't mind if anybody show the dark side of Pakistan but at the same time they should show the brighter side of Pakistan also. By showing the dark side of Pakistan they are usually just selling their stories as it oftenly becomes the matter of debate. There have been a lot of improvements recently and these Journalists should also write some articles to enlighten us about the brighter side of Pakistan. I give you one example of this forum. We have couple of female members in this forum living in Pakistan and look at their professional lives

1) Jana - Professional (i know her profession and has not asked permission to disclose it)

2) EmO Girl - University student (i think)

3) Jiya Sehar - Social Worker (new member)

4) Huda - part time teacher + student (new member)

5) FlyingEagle - University Student

==========

Similar is the case for the most part or atlast my city in Pakistan. There is a women's university known as "Gujrat University" and wherever you go in Gujrat you find busses on the roads carrying female university students and probably thousands of female students are being educated from this one university only. All my female relatives who are living in Pakistan and their age group is between 20 - 25 are university students and are becoming professionals.

Similar is the story for the most part of Pakistan (except the poor areas). When these journalists show the negative side of Pakistan they always forget to point out the positive steps taken to elemininate that darker side of Pakistan.

Yaar yehi baat main keh raha hon,

i don't mind if anybody show the dark side of Pakistan but at the same time they should show the brighter side of Pakistan also. By showing the dark side of Pakistan they are usually just selling their stories as it oftenly becomes the matter of debate. There have been a lot of improvements recently and these Journalists should also write some articles to enlighten us about the brighter side of Pakistan. I give you one example of this forum. We have couple of female members in this forum living in Pakistan and look at their professional lives

1) Jana - Professional (i know her profession and has not asked permission to disclose it)

==========

Similar is the case for the most part or atlast my city in Pakistan. There is a women's university known as "Gujrat University" and wherever you go in Gujrat you find busses on the roads carrying female university students and probably thousands of female students are being educated from this one university only. All my female relatives who are living in Pakistan and their age group is between 20 - 25 are university students and are becoming professionals.

Similar is the story for the most part of Pakistan (except the poor areas). When these journalists show the negative side of Pakistan they always forget to point out the positive steps taken to elemininate that darker side of Pakistan.

yeah u r ryt
but if anyone show the dark side
so v shud accept it
nd try to sort out the problem

1. Women only buses

Inspite all the efforts, there are instances where mistreatment happens.

Awareness Campaigns have to be run and educating Men about this menance should be done.

I don't think segregation of men n women is an answer to this problem.
First of all its unnatural . Reminds me of fatwa from Darul Uloom Deoband that "women should not work with men.

Plus its a mindset which needs to change as what we see are the side effects of cultural transition from a conservative to a liberal society.

Though I do agree, we need strict punishments and even stricter enforcement to deter such behaviour .

last time i heard we had more than 50% of population living in rural areas which is rated as poor :blink:

all these members have have faced harassment, their profession has not made them harassment proof & the male mentality almost all over the world is kinda sick when it comes to women

yeah u r ryt
but if anyone show the dark side
so v shud accept it
nd try to sort out the problem

i read these kind of articles every day......... but i am yet to see any good articles written by any Pakistan Journalist praising some positive changings in the lives of Pakistani women.

I have however read quite a few articles on international magazines praising Pakistani women for taking a stand and being more liberal than ever before but unfortunately i am yet to read any such article in Pakistani newspapers. All i read everyday is WOMEN is being tortured everywhere aur jaise unka koi Waali Waris hi naa ho :disagree::disagree:

Hopefully my last post here :smokin:

It is Pathetic that our society has degraded itself to this level that Our own Mums and sisters don't feel safe anymore on their very own streets.

I am just worried where the hell we are headed to ?
In Pakistan most of the girls who dont want too be stared at will cover up and dress modestly as Islam tells it for this very purpose and yet these Stupid dumb head ****** wonder around on the street like a ****** dog with a watery mouth !!

The issue is that the girl he is staring at is not his own sister , its someone else's but when someone stares at his sister it becomes a "Ghairat Issue" it funny isn't it a person doing "Beghairti" 5 minutes down the road is now out of no where has become a "ghairatmand" ba$tard??

I am so ashamed that this issue i truly am that our men are so disrespectful and not all of them but those who are should be shot straight away coward MF's. :hitwall:

I don't think segregation of men n women is an answer to this problem.
First of all its unnatural . Reminds me of fatwa from Darul Uloom Deoband that "women should not work with men.

Plus its a mindset which needs to change as what we see are the side effects of cultural transition from a conservative to liberal society.

Though I do agree, we need strict punishments and even stricter enforcement to deter such behaviour .

Segregation may not be the best answer to the evil, until the time our societies evolve and Men start behaving decently, there is no better option to protect the women.

As you know indecent men take advantage of crowded buses and trains to put their hands wherever and make life difficult for the women.

I am in no way suggesting women have to be kept at home only. They should be free to do whatever they want and go where ever without any fear of molestation and abuse.

last time i heard we had more than 50% of population living in rural areas which is rated as poor :blink:

and last time i read about 17% of the population is living below poverty line :blink:

all these members have have faced harassment,
I don't think so :no:

their profession has not made them harassment proof & the male mentality almost all over the world is kinda sick when it comes to women

so true, but this problem is everywhere in the world isn't it? - Why attack Pakistan only? why this issue is not widely addressed in other countries? - Why all articles has to be written down for Pakistan only?

The point i was trying to make is, these journalists only write Anti-Women articles, why can't they spare some time to praise the hard work done by the government in order to eliminite this discrimination

I am done with my lecture - Enjoy!

zaki iz arguing 4 nothing. he is blind enough nt 2 acpt d facts. if v dnt acpt d problems thn how r v going 2 take corrective actions.

@ EmO GiRl

no pt. in discussing wit ths ignorant person hu doesnt evn live in Pakistan & speaking lyk hez faced & solved many problems

women do face sch characterless men @ public places - especially @ d bus stops. there r many documentaries on tht. chk youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom