What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
any solution of these problems?

or we are talking without a purpose?

I am really sick of hearing this again and again........
Why no one talks about Men's right? Are women so much innocent? They haven't have any flaws?

Dude! Men especially husbands are tortured both mentally and physically by their wives more than men torture women but no one talks about Men's rights!!!!!!!

You seem to be in great pain :cry: Are you married???

i would second that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

in west Mens are being discriminated. If couples fight with each other, the police will always arrest mens :cry::cry:

in 90%case women are innocent
nd in marriage i dnt thnk men has more responsibility thn a women
she has to face many problems in her husband's house

yes men don't have any responsibility.

:cheers:

Zaki this place is close to my Apartment , maybe i should borrow this sign take a photo and send you MSN :lol:

Zaki this place is close to my Apartment , maybe i should borrow this sign take a photo and send you MSN :lol:

send :smitten:

and then i will photoshop this picture and put my face replacing yours :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Now please -

What is the solution of this problem?

i will have to agree with you there, this world is getting tougher and tougher for women everyday, not only in South Asia, this is a growing problem in Canada and the United States also. Very sad indeed.

Yeh right. The problem is if a woman is covered she is discriminated if she is naked she is discriminated now tell me what should they do

thread successfully derailed by people who from no where saw Islam & Pakistan Bashing :rolleyes:

send :smitten:

and then i will photoshop this picture and put my face replacing yours :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Now please -

What is the solution of this problem?

bwahahahahahahaha oye molvi tau bara rangeen mizaj ha bhai

thread successfully derailed by people who from no where saw Islam & Pakistan Bashing :rolleyes:

Please enlighten us the solutions of these problems?

or the sole purpose of this thread is to bash the Pakistani system only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom